Author Topic: I like the Thai nice ppl, but this is one reason I wouldn't want 1 for wife  (Read 5387 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: I like the Thai nice ppl, but this is one reason I wouldn't want 1 for wife
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2008, 02:05:36 PM »
Uh... by the way... before we all start getting too insulting... last time we did this... we lost a long-standing member... as he got in a fit of rage... since his wife turned out to be Japanese.

Who was that?

Scriabin

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2008, 02:23:59 PM »
Scriabin's last post was an hour ago how do you know we lost him??
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2008, 02:28:52 PM »

He's back??????   He was kicked off by shlomo.. about 3 weeks ago, he got pretty angry by the Japanese insults... I think.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2008, 02:35:23 PM »

He has not posted since he was banned
He might have tried to log on but that is it

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2008, 03:11:45 PM »
Speaking of wives wolf.. how did your dinner go with that woman and her family?

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2008, 03:42:37 PM »
As my grandmother reached the age of 95 she looks like this too.

Yeah but as my mum used to say, Asian women do not age very well at all, although Japanese women seem to age better than the others.

I think Asian women age very well. It's Hispanic and Native women who don't age well.  Some south east Asians don't age well... like Cambodians. I could never marry a girl from a poor country without thinking she would be waiting for me to croak. I couldn't do the Ukraine/Russian marriage thing either.  It's probably better to stay with a girl who has a similiar background although if an Asian girl was born here and wasn't money obsessed, I'd think about it.  I have Asian friends who all say stay away from the Vietnamese girls.  They are shady and will take your money. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2008, 03:43:17 PM »
They also put the flesh of baby coconuts in milk and chopped ice, that is very good on a very hot day like it was today.

That sounds really good.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2008, 05:10:57 PM »
I have no problem with intrerratial dating as long as both people are G-d fearing Righteous people.

I agree, as long as they're righteous than it's no problem with a Hispanic having children with a White person because their children will be raised righteously in my opinion.

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2008, 06:49:00 PM »
Asian women are very beautiful, no question about it.  They're very feminine, despite the pressure of Western feminism to eliminate femininity altogether.  I see no problem being romantically involved with Asians.  I wouldn't say that for some of the other ethnicities. 

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2008, 07:15:28 PM »

Yeah but as my mum used to say, Asian women do not age very well at all, although Japanese women seem to age better than the others.

I think Asian women age very well. It's Hispanic and Native women who don't age well.  Some south east Asians don't age well... like Cambodians. I could never marry a girl from a poor country without thinking she would be waiting for me to croak. I couldn't do the Ukraine/Russian marriage thing either.  It's probably better to stay with a girl who has a similiar background although if an Asian girl was born here and wasn't money obsessed, I'd think about it.  I have Asian friends who all say stay away from the Vietnamese girls.  They are shady and will take your money. 

For some reason, youngness runs in my family.  I have been rather down on myself the past year or two, but people do NOT believe me when I tell them my age, I have to show them my driver's license, and then their jaw drops from shock.

:::D

BUt the amount of stress I have gone through the past 5 or more years, I feel like it has aged me .....maybe I just need a Hawaiin vacation or something, I dunno... 8)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2008, 08:50:30 PM »
My only problems with (most) Asian women are:

1: They tend to be very meek and submissive. I want a girl with a forceful personality like myself--someone who knows how to be passionate and fired-up.
2: They tend to be too thin. I almost need good curves in a girl.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2008, 08:52:01 PM »
Uh... by the way... before we all start getting too insulting... last time we did this... we lost a long-standing member... as he got in a fit of rage... since his wife turned out to be Japanese.

Scriabin was insane to begin with and he is no great loss.

But--I don't think we can single out Asian women and say they age badly. A lot of that has to do with the hard lives they lead. Any person leading an impoverished, brutal life will age poorly.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2008, 08:53:54 PM »
For some reason, youngness runs in my family.  I have been rather down on myself the past year or two, but people do NOT believe me when I tell them my age, I have to show them my driver's license, and then their jaw drops from shock.

BUt the amount of stress I have gone through the past 5 or more years, I feel like it has aged me .....maybe I just need a Hawaiin vacation or something, I dunno... 8)
Women age more than men usually because of having children. That is an enormously stressful and taxing bodily event that men cannot experience.

Other than that, aging is caused by:
--smoking
--sun exposure
--excess drinking
--substance use
--lack of sleep
--stress

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2008, 02:04:24 AM »

Women age more than men usually because of having children. That is an enormously stressful and taxing bodily event that men cannot experience.

--smoking
--sun exposure
--excess drinking
--substance use
--lack of sleep
--stress

Ok, well, STRESS, I've had alot of STRESS, that has GOT to be it.

I dont smoke, only have a glass of wine on occasion, dont abuse any substances and I sleep ok, for the most part, anyway.

Maybe I should go live in Hawaii for a year.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2008, 02:21:53 AM »

--smoking
--sun exposure
--excess drinking
--substance use
--lack of sleep
--stress

I dont smoke, only have a glass of wine on occasion, dont abuse any substances and I sleep ok, for the most part, anyway.

Hawaii would be great as long as you don't mind being called haole once in a while. 

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2008, 02:43:51 AM »

--smoking
--sun exposure
--excess drinking
--substance use
--lack of sleep
--stress

Hawaii would be great as long as you don't mind being called haole once in a while. 

Ive been called worse, I guess....

Im not sure what it means, exactly though.... :laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2008, 04:54:39 AM »
The Thais are very hospitable people who are also the victims of the worldwide islamic infestation, specifically in the south of their country. They deserve our support.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2008, 05:29:03 AM »
I see this thread became very active in one day. I will go from one to the other to answer any of the pending questions here.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2008, 05:30:53 AM »
I didn't  mean to hijack it in any way, shape or form... :laugh:

I've been bored lately...... 8)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2008, 05:32:14 AM »
I wouldn't doubt it. Lot of military guys come back with oriental women.

Yes, they see the Western males and they think right away what they see on TV and Hollywood, you got to remember they are in 3rd world. They been living in the muck of dirty water for the rice harvest and meat here is scarce, you have to live in Bangkok if you can afford meat.  The villages are many of them slums. it is poverty so they look for the American or the Euros especially the much older guy.  Cause they want the one thing they never had, money.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2008, 05:33:49 AM »
I notice a lot of second marriages involve foreign women (aka green card women).

Many of them that do end up marrying a Farang, one thing mostly they rather move back to Thai. Instead of living in the States cause say with 100 dollars you literally can live on one month with that on average.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2008, 05:36:26 AM »
I wouldn't doubt it. Lot of military guys come back with oriental women.

Perhaps there is a reason for this and Asian women have a lot of advantages in character to European or American women.

I didn't think, that morally Asians are worse. Look at our own youth. This moral decay is very difficult to beat. Plus I am shure, that you will have with them less headaches.  :::D

Good Wolf, my friend, I can only give you the advise to make a snap - after you have checked all sides of the issue in depth.

The so called love-marriage is a very new invention. It has suited us not to our best.

lol I wouldn't marry one anyways, but the reality here is they do have especially inside the village their own morals.  You will never see one of them take out a knife to pick pocket or like the violence we see in our cities.  And the women do show young or old a polite manor.  You won't hear "Yo wassup homes" here. lol

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2008, 05:39:31 AM »

Well the sun here is very hot and brutal on their skin and faces, no they don't age very wel

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2008, 05:41:03 AM »
I've heard they have some kind of sweet drink in southeast asia with avocados and sweet milk. I'd like to try that sometime. It sounds strange but I bet it'd be good.

Thai ice tea is good, it has milk in it. I have eaten thai food here at first it looked like slop but its good. cost more than chiense food but the quality is better.

Yes the ice tea is very good, and Thai food for some it is good, but most they put a lot of hot spices and chilly, I think they cast iron stomachs eating that very spicy stuff.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2008, 05:44:28 AM »
Speaking of wives wolf.. how did your dinner go with that woman and her family?

Vito! My fratello, very good. We will keep on a friend basis, and when she returns to the States we will see what develops