Author Topic: I like the Thai nice ppl, but this is one reason I wouldn't want 1 for wife  (Read 5394 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I think when people of radically different backgrounds get together in a marriage one or both of the couple will be hurt and probably the children too.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
No what happens here is that they want to keep the foreign husband till the day he dies cause she is ready to take everything.  They do not believe in love in marriage they believe fortune as survival or it is back to the rice fields. You see how they are all slumped over in dirty mud waters with the ox that is all they do harvest rice and make 0 out of it.  So she marries the farang(foreigner) and from sleeping on a mat on the floor with the lizards to a house that in the States will be over the million dollar mark.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
No what happens here is that they want to keep the foreign husband till the day he dies cause she is ready to take everything.  They do not believe in love in marriage they believe fortune as survival or it is back to the rice fields. You see how they are all slumped over in dirty mud waters with the ox that is all they do harvest rice and make 0 out of it.  So she marries the farang(foreigner) and from sleeping on a mat on the floor with the lizards to a house that in the States will be over the million dollar mark.

I think it's very sad that they live that way but I don't want foreign men to fall prey to false love. I'm glad you posted this video to warn people.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
 lol first thing i am eating in ny is one big sloppy pizza,, their pizza here sucks.  And I know how Chaim feels about food high in fat but..

no kwaho neow!
ever had kwaho neow? It is sticky rice but they put the rice in banana leaves and stuff with smooshed bananas and raisens, it is good but i am tired of rice all the time

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
I've heard they have some kind of sweet drink in southeast asia with avocados and sweet milk. I'd like to try that sometime. It sounds strange but I bet it'd be good.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
They also put the flesh of baby coconuts in milk and chopped ice, that is very good on a very hot day like it was today.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I also been reading about their Buddha culture, it is interesting and the structures of their Wat temples are amazing

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
I wouldn't doubt it. Lot of military guys come back with oriental women.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I notice a lot of second marriages involve foreign women (aka green card women).

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: I like the Thai nice ppl, but this is one reason I wouldn't want 1 for wife
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2008, 11:37:14 AM »

me want soldier boy!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2008, 11:42:48 AM »

me want soldier boy!

you rant to rive rift me wrong time! mi rove you rong time!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2008, 11:56:25 AM »

Perhaps there is a reason for this and Asian women have a lot of advantages in character to European or American women.

I didn't think, that morally Asians are worse. Look at our own youth. This moral decay is very difficult to beat. Plus I am shure, that you will have with them less headaches.  :::D

Good Wolf, my friend, I can only give you the advise to make a snap - after you have checked all sides of the issue in depth.

The so called love-marriage is a very new invention. It has suited us not to our best.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2008, 12:10:54 PM »

Perhaps there is a reason for this and Asian women have a lot of advantages in character to European or American women.

I didn't think, that morally Asians are worse. Look at our own youth. This moral decay is very difficult to beat. Plus I am shure, that you will have with them less headaches.  :::D

Good Wolf, my friend, I can only give you the advise to make a snap - after you have checked all sides of the issue in depth.

The so called love-marriage is a very new invention. It has suited us not to our best.

some people have a sexual preference for chinese/japanese girls.

an ex poster  made the hilarious point - and we know what he means - that european girls look like men compared to chinese/japanese type girls

I know what he means , but fact is european girls often have advantages that those girls don't have..

Here is a funny quote from Jared of Amren, he obviously has a sexual preference for chinese/japanese type girls, though he choses european because (he says) he wants his children to look like his grandparents
Jared of amren
"
praised the "high average level of attractiveness" of Japanese women, saying few resemble the "waddling colossi one finds among the American lower classes of all races."
"

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2008, 12:13:36 PM »
I think everyone should stick to their own type of people.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2008, 12:18:32 PM »

some people have a sexual preference for chinese/japanese girls.

an ex poster  made the hilarious point - and we know what he means - that european girls look like men compared to chinese/japanese type girls

I know what he means , but fact is european girls often have advantages that those girls don't have..

Here is a funny quote from Jared of Amren, he obviously has a sexual preference for chinese/japanese type girls, though he choses european because (he says) he wants his children to look like his grandparents
Jared of amren
"
praised the "high average level of attractiveness" of Japanese women, saying few resemble the "waddling colossi one finds among the American lower classes of all races."
"

I don't want to be married to a pugdoll when i'm old

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2008, 12:27:12 PM »

What about Eminem?

If he went to africa and married a black girl would you say "phew, got rid of him!"

People that look chinese and are born in europe, often  act and sound european, they assimilate completely, they excel in european life.

So they may well be a similar personality type to a european..  and some europeans like chinese/japanese sexually , so you can get a perfect match.
what's the problem if people want to?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2008, 12:29:20 PM »
As my grandmother reached the age of 95 she looks like this too.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2008, 12:31:30 PM »
As my grandmother reached the age of 95 she looks like this too.

Yeah but as my mum used to say, Asian women do not age very well at all, although Japanese women seem to age better than the others.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2008, 12:31:52 PM »

What about Eminem?

If he went to africa and married a black girl would you say "phew, got rid of him!"

People that look chinese and are born in europe, often  act and sound european, they assimilate completely, they excel in european life.

So they may well be a similar personality type to a european..  and some europeans like chinese/japanese sexually , so you can get a perfect match.
what's the problem if people want to?

Yes I agree with every word.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2008, 01:15:15 PM »
I've heard they have some kind of sweet drink in southeast asia with avocados and sweet milk. I'd like to try that sometime. It sounds strange but I bet it'd be good.

Thai ice tea is good, it has milk in it. I have eaten thai food here at first it looked like slop but its good. cost more than chiense food but the quality is better.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2008, 01:32:55 PM »
I have no problem with intrerratial dating as long as both people are G-d fearing Righteous people.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2008, 01:37:04 PM »
Uh... by the way... before we all start getting too insulting... last time we did this... we lost a long-standing member... as he got in a fit of rage... since his wife turned out to be Japanese.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2008, 01:45:04 PM »
ONe last thing.  I grew up in an area with a very high percentage of EurAsians, many were my freinds, and they are some of the most patriotic and righteous people Ive ever known.  (Maybe because they all seemed to have Dad's in the army).   Also... members of my family are EurAsian and they are very well-adjusted and patriotic.

Compare this with mixed breeds of Euro-Negroes.:

Example:

They both hate America, and Hate the Jews... and they hate their white heritage.  They almost ALWAYS consider themselves Black.  Not white, Not American... but Black.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2008, 02:03:11 PM »
Uh... by the way... before we all start getting too insulting... last time we did this... we lost a long-standing member... as he got in a fit of rage... since his wife turned out to be Japanese.

Who was that?