Author Topic: Self hating Jewish Tel Aviv scum demanding that Israel allow Hamas to fire rocke  (Read 534 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3644819,00.html

Look at the kikes in Tel Aviv demanding Israel surrender.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I SAW THEY ARE VERY UGLY INSIDE AND OUTSIDE TYPICAL COMMIES
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I keep telling you all that the enemy is not Israel's Bolshevik leaders, but Israel's secular, self-hating majority (as typified by the citizens of Tel Aviv).

These freaks should all be deported to Gaza if they love the Arabs so much. Then, after their "friends" have done finishing them off, we can carpet-bomb it and take it back for the real Jews. Saving Israel would be worth losing 60% of its population.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I keep telling you all that the enemy is not Israel's Bolshevik leaders, but Israel's secular, self-hating majority (as typified by the citizens of Tel Aviv).

These freaks should all be deported to Gaza if they love the Arabs so much. Then, after their "friends" have done finishing them off, we can carpet-bomb it and take it back for the real Jews. Saving Israel would be worth losing 60% of its population.

Most of the Jews in Israel are good, they just are misinformed and many are turned off by Shas which claims to be religious. I believe that shas is the reason that Rabbi Wolpes party cant get votes. So many jews wont vote for a religious party simply because they are so turned off by the corrupt shas who claim to be religious.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Good point DownwithIslam: Israel is dominated by the secular left, but the "religious right" in Israel is no better. The Israeli so-called religious right is currently dominated by anti-Zionist Rabbi Ovadia Yosef-style Charedim. It's like America: we are dominated by the G-d-hating left, but our so-called religious, conservative opposition is led by clowns like Rick Whoren and Joel Hoesteen.