Author Topic: My Photos Of Last Night's Pro/Anti Israel Protest  (Read 1001 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
My Photos Of Last Night's Pro/Anti Israel Protest
« on: December 31, 2008, 12:54:35 PM »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: My Photos Of Last Night's Pro/Anti Israel Protest
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 01:05:32 PM »
Boy what a difference.

Geesh... so many Muslim scum protesting.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 01:11:09 PM »

Couldn't go to the counter-protest had to work. Still, I don't see the point in going if I don't get to beat one of those arabs or stupid hippies sensless.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2008, 01:26:06 PM »
looks like a black supporter of israel!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2008, 01:27:32 PM »

:clap:
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2008, 01:28:26 PM »
Yes.  It was a young black woman, who seemed nice enough.  She was standing in a group with this pro Israel guy named Reynolds, who I've met a few times on the right wing/Republican circuit, and another guy named Steve, who I think I met a while back through this group called the Liberal Hawks.  

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2008, 01:31:41 PM »
Good job as usual, Lisa. The really sad thing is that half the pro-Muzzie protestors were white Americans.

It's good to see that some people still support Israel in NYC, however.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2008, 04:54:21 PM »

:clap:

:usa+israel: :clap:

BTW it takes guts to be out there and protest for Israel against those beasts.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2008, 05:42:28 PM »
Very good pictures. I heard on the news that Israel is gearing up for a ground offensive, so I am hoping that Gaza will be taken back.

It is nice to see how many different people support Israel.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2008, 05:48:18 PM »
I hate to say this, but the moosie section was much bigger.  They took up a whole city block.  And they had a megaphone where some man from Al Awda spoke in Arabic, and someone else was shouting Viva Pa-------. 

The pro Israel side didn't have a megaphone.  And the chants were rather lame.  I would have preferred to see them shoulting F--k P-------e.  But they didn't want to look bad. 

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2008, 06:29:19 PM »
I hate to say this, but the moosie section was much bigger.  They took up a whole city block.  And they had a megaphone where some man from Al Awda spoke in Arabic, and someone else was shouting Viva Pa-------. 

The pro Israel side didn't have a megaphone.  And the chants were rather lame.  I would have preferred to see them shoulting F--k P-------e.  But they didn't want to look bad. 

yes... there was a massive protest a few years ago in london, maybe i'm remembering this completely wrongly, but I think 40,000 jews turned up!!!  There must have been many many leftists too.  I think it was Sharon time, and the press were really going for israel, showing dead babies, and jews were very worried, and wanted to show other britons that we mean peace..
So I think people weren't allowed to bring their own signs. Signs were printed that said "Yes to peace, No to terror". So you had rows and rows of those signs.   Then Netanyahu spoke and "ruined it" for them!! by talking tough because they just wanted this nice simple peaceful message. the protest meant so much to people , I know somebody that died a year or two ago, he was in his 80s and stood for around 3 hours during that protest, it was around 2002.   

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/global/main.jhtml?xml=/global/2002/05/07/wmid07.xml
30,000 British Jews in peace protest

There are only around 300,000 jews in britain!

I vaguely recall that France had an even bigger protest!!  Like 400,000 jews..  Many soon left France.

When jews protest in such numbers, things are really really bad or potentially dangerous for jews in those countries.

it can also help israel get some international sympathy.. less international pressure

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2008, 06:36:37 PM »
Good job as usual, Lisa. The really sad thing is that half the pro-Muzzie protestors were white Americans.

And probably half the white Americans were self-hating Jews.  ???

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2008, 06:44:39 PM »
Great job Lisa. But take care - Quranimals are dangerous.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2008, 07:01:12 PM »
Those kaffiya wearing punks really need to get the crap knocked out of them.

I'm old enough to remember the Viet Nam war protests. There was a pretty big one in NYC where the protestors were doing their usual activities. You know, spitting on and burning the American flag, chanting 'Ho Chi Minh will win'....all with that pompous leftist attitude that they had an absolute right to this sort of disgusting, treasonous behavior without any possible consequences.

Well, that's what they thought. At least until a mob of enraged construction workers descended upon them and launched a 'counter-protest' by beating the hell out of them with their fists and clubs.

The cops that were there (and probably a little tired of being spat upon and called 'pigs') were all too happy to take their time breaking up the melee and seemed to enjoy the asskicking the protesters were taking.

These kaffiya wearing, snot nosed, anti-American, anti-Israel, pro-Hamas, pro-Hizbollah scumbags need the exact same kind of treatment that those wonderful construction workers administered decades ago.

One of these days (and hopefully that day isn't too far off) they're gonna get exactly what they deserve.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2008, 07:36:14 PM »
I agree Muck, and I like the comment you wrote on my blog.