Author Topic: NJ kids with Nazi-inspired names removed from home  (Read 3417 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: NJ kids with Nazi-inspired names removed from home
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2009, 06:25:41 AM »
Adolph is a regular name nothing wrong with it.Many people Jews and Gentiles have that name,if i had a child i would'nt name him Adolph not because it was Hitlers name it's just because i don't care for it.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2009, 08:16:49 AM »

Nope this is bad. The state has decided that they don't like the politics of the parents and how they're influencing their own children, and therefore the state raided the house and took the kids away? That is fascism. If that is the prescident, then they can take away your kids for you being Zionists. It is un-American.

The one very pogniant and ironic thing though, those Nazi lovers, have just gotten a small taste of what it is like to be victimized by Nazi's.

It's not facism when we are removing nazis...Bottom line...Nazis should have done to them what they want to do to us...no ifs ands or buts!  Dont' care the reason, those parents are insane...hopefully they recieve a just punishment and not be protected by freedom laws...they are stupid idiot nazis...and their point is moot!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2009, 09:57:17 AM »
I don't know what to say here. While I really would not want to deal with a person named Adolf Hitler I have to stop and wonder just where it is going to end when we start allowing government agencies to regulate what children should be named. Some of the child protection agencies already seem to be going past the point when dealing with some situations. I really don't think its governments business what a child is named. The only time agencies like this should step in is when they see that a child is in distress. By distress I mean lack of food or medical care, signs of strange injuries or strong evidence exists that a problem may exist in the home. In the past few years it seems that people can no longer do whats right for themselves unless government over see it. We have to be told what to eat how to drive what medical tests to take (needed or not) how warm or cold to keep your home the list goes on and on. I for one who has lived in a day where government minded its own business for the most part ( unless you were cheating on your taxes) finds this very distressing. Just where are we going to end up? Will we be like a bunch of children that has to clear every move we make with the so called government nanny? It just seems the more the crazy liberals take hold of power the more we the people are being regulated to death.
:clap: :clap:

I agree wit you cjd. But I think were missing the bigger picture. A state agency would not simply take children away from their parents just over a name, there probably had to be a long-term history of abuse, neglect or potential threats to the welfare of the children.
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2009, 06:05:22 PM »
I don't know what to say here. While I really would not want to deal with a person named Adolf Hitler I have to stop and wonder just where it is going to end when we start allowing government agencies to regulate what children should be named. Some of the child protection agencies already seem to be going past the point when dealing with some situations. I really don't think its governments business what a child is named. The only time agencies like this should step in is when they see that a child is in distress. By distress I mean lack of food or medical care, signs of strange injuries or strong evidence exists that a problem may exist in the home. In the past few years it seems that people can no longer do whats right for themselves unless government over see it. We have to be told what to eat how to drive what medical tests to take (needed or not) how warm or cold to keep your home the list goes on and on. I for one who has lived in a day where government minded its own business for the most part ( unless you were cheating on your taxes) finds this very distressing. Just where are we going to end up? Will we be like a bunch of children that has to clear every move we make with the so called government nanny? It just seems the more the crazy liberals take hold of power the more we the people are being regulated to death.
:clap: :clap:

I agree wit you cjd. But I think were missing the bigger picture. A state agency would not simply take children away from their parents just over a name, there probably had to be a long-term history of abuse, neglect or potential threats to the welfare of the children.

Yet a police officer interviewed said that he knew the family well and that there was NO history of abuse or neglect.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2009, 09:31:01 PM »
I am personaly repulsed that anyone would name thier child Hitler. that being said, I have to argree with the stance of those who are aganst the removal of the children with no abuse issues. It is too slipery a slope to start down.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2009, 07:23:51 AM »
Adolph is a regular name nothing wrong with it.Many people Jews and Gentiles have that name,if i had a child i would'nt name him Adolph not because it was Hitlers name it's just because i don't care for it.

It was a regular name, but people have to be mindful of the controversy. If it has been part of a righteous German families heritage for generations I can understand them wanting to honor loved ones, but at the same time they need to be mindful to the world. With that said, these Nazis did not name their child Adolf to honor family traditions. They were not living in Germany as patriotic citizens there. They did this completely out of hate.
   What would be interesting is how Hitler would really treat the tattoo drug addicts that belong to the kkk and worship him.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2009, 01:40:38 PM »
I thought Hitlers real name was Heidler and he changed it later on?

Anyways, Adolf is not a uncommon name especially in Germany but I have heard some have changed to "Dolf" instead of "Adolf".

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2009, 03:22:39 PM »
I guess I am in the minority here. What those two devil-worshipping beast "parents" did to their kids by naming them those horrific Nazi names is beyond unconscionable. It was ghastly. Even if this is the ONLY reason those children were taken away, I am for it. And I am quite sure Chaim would agree. This isn't the time to raise an alarm about slippery slopes, but to be glad that for once, sanity prevailed in the PC, postmodernist, ultra-leftist social services.

And no, I don't think that a child named Meir David Kahane would be removed from his home anytime soon. First of all--almost nobody knows who the Rav is, and secondly, a militant Jewish patriot, as despised as he is, still does not provoke the visceral outrage of Adolf Hitler.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2009, 08:24:51 PM »
I guess I am in the minority here. What those two devil-worshipping beast "parents" did to their kids by naming them those horrific Nazi names is beyond unconscionable. It was ghastly.

No. You are not in the minority. We all know these devil-worshipping beast "parents" did something horrific to their kids and I'm willing to bet the names aren't even the worst things that were done to them.

As for Rav Kahane, I can name any of my future children after him because was brother already was and I hope my brother lives a long life. I can still name one of them Benyamin.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2009, 09:28:26 PM »
I don't think any of us here justify naming a child after Adolf Hitler nor do we condone it.

I think most of the posts are against the state intervening because it's the first step of removing freedom of speech by testing the waters and seeing how much the government can get away with. Give them an inch, they'll take a mile.

I don't agree with naming any child Adolf Hitler, but the fact the governments involved is a serious problem.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2009, 09:32:52 PM »
They were talking about this last week on CNN.They said that the names that they gave to there children did cause red flags to come up.
The Child services then had a reason to watch the family more closely.
So I doubt they were taken away for there names.Child services must have noticed other red flags in which they needed to act upon promptly

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2009, 11:03:43 PM »
They were talking about this last week on CNN.They said that the names that they gave to there children did cause red flags to come up.
The Child services then had a reason to watch the family more closely.
So I doubt they were taken away for there names.Child services must have noticed other red flags in which they needed to act upon promptly

I have to agree with you. It does make sense that those kids would be removed for other reasons, I have never heard of people getting in trouble for naming their kids after evil people.

Shalom - Dox