Author Topic: Where did the "Why do Jews court goyim???" post go???  (Read 949 times)

Offline Sefardic Panther

• Full JTFer
Where did the "Why do Jews court goyim???" post go???
« on: January 18, 2009, 11:48:04 AM »
I am fairly certain I posted a topic called Why do Jews court goyim??? Where has it gone?

"Let there be a holocaust on the anti-semites!!!" - Rabbi Mordechai Friedman Shlita

http://www.youtube.com/user/SefardicPanther

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Where did the "Why do Jews court goyim???" post go???
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 11:49:09 AM »
It was taken down

Offline Sefardic Panther

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 11:51:48 AM »
Why?

"Let there be a holocaust on the anti-semites!!!" - Rabbi Mordechai Friedman Shlita

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2009, 11:52:29 AM »
They said it served no purpose so they locked it

Offline Sefardic Panther

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2009, 11:55:52 AM »
Rabbi Meir Kahane himself addressed this problem and proposed jail sentence for Jews and goyim who court each other in Israel.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2009, 11:59:09 AM »
Rabbi Meir Kahane himself addressed this problem and proposed jail sentence for Jews and goyim who court each other in Israel.

Yes in Israel  but nowhere else

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2009, 01:20:34 PM »
Sefardic Panther, in JTF is open to good people of all religions.  So a thread about Jews "courting" goyim was not productive.  Furthermore, you used an obscenity when referring to that murderous beast Samir Kuntar.  Now we don't accept that kind of language, even when referring to murderous beasts.  You could say instead "yimach sh'mo ve zichro." 

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2009, 02:12:48 PM »
Sefardic Panther, in JTF is open to good people of all religions.  So a thread about Jews "courting" goyim was not productive.  Furthermore, you used an obscenity when referring to that murderous beast Samir Kuntar.  Now we don't accept that kind of language, even when referring to murderous beasts.  You could say instead "yimach sh'mo ve zichro." 

Well if you're talking about obscenities, his posts aren't anywhere near as obscene as some of the regular ones here that use that curse on jews.

I have never seen him make an obscene post.

I didn't take offence to the obscenity he used against somebody evil like samir kuntar.. I didn't even notice the obscenity.

Of course, I replied to him in that post he made about "courting goyim" and told him how silly his point was.

Hebrew curses are very serious, and you by repeating them on the forum are actually encouraging goyim to use them. And they misuse them. *That* is obscene. 

And that is coming from the one person that replied to his post , to tell him it was silly - and why.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2009, 04:05:53 PM »
Being that Sefardic Panther is Jewish, I don't see any problem with him using the yimach shemo curse on evil people. 

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2009, 04:53:21 PM »
Being that Sefardic Panther is Jewish, I don't see any problem with him using the yimach shemo curse on evil people. 

I wasn't saying he shouldn't. 

Though jews don't tend to use hebrew or yiddish expressions when talking to non-jews. Or they just copy them. I do think it's silly to use it on this forum, and we have seen where it has led.

Your post encourages it's use on a forum of jews and gentiles..when somebody hasn't using it here anyway.    It does encourage gentiles to use it, and abuse it.  AS WE HAVE SEEN. 

So it's actually good that he wasn't using it here.