Author Topic: I went into the campus  (Read 6414 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
I went into the campus
« on: March 15, 2007, 09:17:02 AM »
I saw white girls of all descriptions with swarthy Middle Eastern men, even some with East Asian men.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
Re: I went into the campus
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 10:24:08 AM »
A white girl would take a guy home after lectures and have 'coffee' with him.

There were some black-haired girls, with prominent breasts, who gave me favourable looks and signals.  It seems that I am cut out for dark-haired women rather than blondes.  I would love to go home with one and give her oral sex.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 01:21:14 PM »
I am going to stop posting until I have heard what Chaim has to say on Sunday.  I may need to make serious repetenance for all of this.  !להתראות

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2007, 02:04:25 PM »
Who says oral sex is prohibited in Judaism?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2007, 04:34:36 PM »
But what if oral sex is performed along with intercourse?  Is it still prohibited?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2007, 06:41:14 PM »
That's not possible. The seed must go into the woman's genital, not her mouth.

Huh? I thought Oral sex involved talking.  :-[

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2007, 07:42:03 PM »
This discussion is a bit much and seems out of character for the JTF forum.
I can see why Fruit has the trouble he says he does with women.
Fruit you should grow up - and that statement has nothing to do with age.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2007, 11:55:21 PM »
Sarah:  "...Huh? I thought Oral sex involved talking..."

You're thinking of Oral Roberts, the famed televangelist.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2007, 10:20:50 AM »
Grow up, as in, become more repressed.  I'm breaking my promise not to post to say this.  What a farce.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2007, 10:29:23 AM »
My interpretation of things is as follows.  Firstly I believe that Chaim ben Pesach, who is a world-experienced activist for his people, has attitudes towards gentiles which are pretty atypical - because of his own personal circumstances, he even has a fondness for the days when America was whiter and the [censored] weren't running around rampaging making life miserable for others.  He has said that a gentile can be righteous and inherit a part in the Eternal Oneness even if it is a Christian.

I am waiting on what he says about sexual morality for gentiles on Sunday but my suspicion is that, because he is such a friendly and nice person to gentiles, he will give us a sugar-coated answer, saying that Hashem demands gentiles to be immaculate in terms of their morality, which I know isn't true.

G-d doesn't care if a head-sick and unwanted gentile masturbates itself to sleep in bed at night.

Because gentiles can never or almost never know G-d, they are endowed with highly-developed animal senses, from which they can derive satisfaction in life.  Some of these include: extreme egoism, having sex, drinking, gambling, etc.  My vice is the first one.  I never go near women but I think about them all the time.  G-d does not care.  The other day as I was walking through the campus, the Satan caused a seagull to poop on my head.  The Satan is always there when I get chances to speak to women; the Satan causes me to lose all my confidence and makes me look ridiculous in front of other people.  Sometimes when I behave well Hashem causes the Satan to depart from my presence.  For example one day I was walking along the cliffs, through the dales and past the brooks, and it came to pass that i chanced upon a makeshift stone altar.  I pressed my hand upon it, looked up to the heavens, and testified to the wondrous works of G-d, and thanked G-d; and in the self-same hour the Satan was lifted from my presence, and my walk became pleasurable and filled with good tidings.

As for oral sex, all of an attractive woman's appendages seem most comestible to my sight.  I would even suck her fingers and toes.  Those of you who 'know' me, and most here are more intelligent than I am, will have secretly sussed out that an obsession with sex for a man is a way of him expressing his desire to leave this world.  Because he feels annoyed that he had to come out of his mother's womb, where he had total safety and had to do nothing for himself, he seeks, as it were, to go back inside the woman's vagina through constant sexual activity.  A man who wants sex all the time is a man who is manifesting a strong death wish, a wish present in all of us.

Sigmund Freud was the alpha and omega of psychology.  Everything that has come after him is mere literature.  Sigmund Freud was empowered by the Shechinah to spread the gospel of futility to the gentiles.  But as it happens, I don't even approach night unto a woman.  That is because I am too lazy even to die.  I just wish that I didn't exist.  I wish to expend no more effort on anything.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2007, 10:37:24 AM »
Grow up, as in, become more repressed.  I'm breaking my promise not to post to say this.  What a farce.
From the sounds of your past posts it seems you are totally repressed already. I remember Chaim telling you on one of the questions shows that we don't need blow by blow descriptions of all your escapades. Don't get me wrong many of your posts are amusing however this thread you instigated goes just too far into the gutter.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2007, 11:44:41 AM »
Sorry Fruit - I take back my Grow Up comment.
I stand corrected - please repress yourself.   ;D
Does the word repress always have negative conotations?
I think not.
I'm sorry if I'm being farcical.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2007, 12:59:56 PM »
Some of the threads on this section of the forum are about Britain.  Did this occur in Britain or the US?
I am going to stop posting until I have heard what Chaim has to say on Sunday.  I may need to make serious repetenance for all of this.  !להתראות

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2007, 12:30:02 PM »
I saw a dark woman come out of the Tescos, with long hair and blonde highlights, and a very plump backside. She is the kind of child all the blondes will be having. They will birth black men's babies and the children will grow up trying to look white. White female standards of beauty are always superior. On the ethnic minority barbershop the prominent picture is of a stunning blonde with long blonde hair. The mulatto women have white women's hair too. All the ugly baboons want to look like whites, do whites. But the whites hate themselves.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2007, 04:33:33 PM »
I saw a dark woman come out of the Tescos, with long hair and blonde highlights, and a very plump backside. She is the kind of child all the blondes will be having. They will birth black men's babies and the children will grow up trying to look white. White female standards of beauty are always superior. On the ethnic minority barbershop the prominent picture is of a stunning blonde with long blonde hair. The mulatto women have white women's hair too. All the ugly baboons want to look like whites, do whites. But the whites hate themselves.

Do you hang outside tescos and watch all the women coming out?
Well you wont see many beautiful white women there. They shop at waitrose and sainsburys ;D

Offline Mizrachi Jew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2007, 10:52:14 PM »
I saw white girls of all descriptions with swarthy Middle Eastern men, even some with East Asian men.

Iam swarthy Middle Eastern Jew, whats wrong with being Swarthy. All Middle Easterners and Northen Indians are Caucasiods.

Offline Mizrachi Jew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2007, 10:56:00 PM »

Mulattos usually have it the same as the black parent the hair, and beauty is subjective matter, i do find all Caucasiod women to be pretty even if they are swarthy women from the Middle East,Northern India,and Iran are all beutifaul. To some people they perfer other women.