Author Topic: Latest JTF Video!! Arab Muslim clerics Declare on TV: "We Must Love Death!"  (Read 965 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Shalom dear friends,

Baruch Hashem, I have just uploaded another JTF video to Zootube!!!

I dedicate this newest JTF video to the truly awesome JTF'ers here:

brother Chaim, the amazingly wonderful sister AsheDina and republicandox, brothers Daleksfearme, PJC, mord, MasterWolf1, ProudZionist, Spectator, Zelhar, Dan Ben Noah, zachor_ve_kavod, David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh and Yesha...[forgive me if I have forgotten to mention you]

I dedicate this latest video to you all THANKING YOU A MILLION for your incredible support - making all of this possible!!!

The title of the latest video is:

Egyptian Arab muslim clerics encourage martyrdom [suicide bombings] in Gaza by declaring on Arab TV:

"We Must Love Death!"

On Arabic TV, Egyptian cleric - Sheik Ayman Sayda - declares the following concerning suicide bomber "martyrs for Allah":

"We congratulate the relatives of whoever died for the sake of Allah. We congratulate these [martyrs] themselves.."

"...there are black eyed virgins waiting for you..."

If the above link doesn't work on Zootube, use this one:

Enjoy!!!!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 08:44:12 AM by 4International »

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Excellent Video:   This shows the sane, what kind of Demented people belong to the Islamic culture.  Talk about paganism, and Sexual perversions!   

The true God created life to rejoice in living not dying.  These people are so twisted and messed up in the mind, there is no hope of reasoning with them.  I wish everyone could see this video!

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
GOOD!! I AM SICK OF THESE PIGS!!! LIARS!!!!! GOOD JOSH! GREAT! you are a HERO!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
FANTASTIC!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :)
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Hi International, your work is excellent and the video is powerful. It shows the madness of the madmen.
Notice how these insane Satanic Moslems advocate Jihad yet I don't see them blowing themselves up or their families.
These Satanists use the most ignorant of the Moslems, and their children as weapons.
The Jihad advocates are never willing to die for Satan..they use the poorest of the poorest
and the most ignorant Moslems. They fool the idiotic animals into believing they are going to a better place.
Keeping their people uneducated and starving is how Islam has spread as far as it has.
If the Moselms want to die so badly..I think they should have their wishes granted ~~>  :nuke:

Great Post International ^5                          Shalom - Dox

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
Shalom Brother !

Again a great video exposing Islam for what it really is ! You continue to inspire our movement and reach those who need exposure to the truth.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Shalom Brother !

Again a great video exposing Islam for what it really is ! You continue to inspire our movement and reach those who need exposure to the truth.

Thank you brother Daleksfearme!!!

I also want to thank YOU for inspiring me so much with your awesome videos!!

To every one of the terrific, wonderful JTF'ers who have taken the time to reply to my videos on Zootube and on this thread here:

I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!!!

Be aware that my Zootube videos have generated a lot of views for JTF with just one of the videos gaining over 1,100 views in just 6 days. Many muslim nazi retards are now invading the comments section underneath each JTF video calling us all kinds of names and viciously attacking Israel and America!!

I want to personally thank each one of you who has taken the time to reply on each video with your Zootube accounts. I especially wish to thank sister AsheDina and RubyStars for their efforts in kicking muslim nazi butt with their great comments!!

;D ^-^