Author Topic: Obama and Julio - Exhibit #1 on insane Obama worship  (Read 1807 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Obama and Julio - Exhibit #1 on insane Obama worship
« on: February 12, 2009, 02:23:03 PM »

:::D :::D :laugh: :laugh:

:'( :'( :'(

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: Obama and Julio - Exhibit #1 on insane Obama worship
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 09:35:45 PM »

Great post SavetheWest! Excellent job you have done showing what kind of people voted for Obama.
It is obvious to me that this guy was really high on something. Just the idea of talking to Obama and
getting to ask Obama a question was obviously making this guy elated. I suspect he had a mixture of Meth and Koolaid
before he got the oppertunity to ask Obama a question. This was evident by his erratic actions, I am sure you noticed that too.
This is sickening beyond words!

Shalom - Dox

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 09:37:00 PM »
On a scale of 1 to 10, I give you an 11 !         :dance:

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 09:45:22 PM »
I can't take this anymore.  I am moving into a cave!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 10:05:24 PM »

Hi Ranter, so we have Hanna, myself and now you wanting to move to a cave..who else?    :'(

G-d help us all!                                         Shalom - Dox

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2009, 10:07:32 PM »
Everyone was created with a G-d-shaped void in their soul, just only some of us acknowledge it.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2009, 10:09:31 PM »

Hi Ranter, so we have Hanna, myself and now you wanting to move to a cave..who else?    :'(

G-d help us all!                                         Shalom - Dox

We better find a big cave.  The way this country is going, it is going to get crowded. ;D

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2009, 10:59:23 PM »
Is that the only place left to go???????? A cave?????? I have been wracking my brains for over a year now, trying to think of a better place to move and come up with nothing. A cave is better than nothing!

4 and 1/2 years at McDonald's.......geesh! I would have been at least the Manager by then! I cannot believe this is what voted for Obamanation! They have NO clue what the REAL world is like, do they?
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2009, 11:17:49 PM »
Is that the only place left to go???????? A cave?????? I have been wracking my brains for over a year now, trying to think of a better place to move and come up with nothing. A cave is better than nothing!

4 and 1/2 years at McDonald's.......geesh! I would have been at least the Manager by then! I cannot believe this is what voted for Obamanation! They have NO clue what the REAL world is like, do they?

So true I have a very hard time believing that he has been flipping burgers for 4yrs and not found a better position

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2009, 12:10:19 AM »

Hi Dawn! why do I get the feeling that this might have been staged? Perhaps he was paid by Obamas cronies to look elated about Obama.
It's not impossible to imagine Obama paying people to look desperate for him. Obama may want to keep his messiah image up by paying certain indivudals
money in exchange for their tears and joyous faces. Obama is capable of anything!

Shalom - Dox

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2009, 12:33:35 AM »
Dox,   I certainly wouldn't rule out the possibility that this was staged.      I'm convinced that Jesse Jackson's comments about Barack Hussein Obama this past summer were staged.      In order to attempt to make BHO look like was he different than the radical Jackson.      Tragically,   because of the collective media going along with the script,     many people actually believed Jesse Jackson wasn't acting.

Regardless of whether Julio's question was staged or not,    EITHER WAY,   it's PATHETIC!     If it wasn't staged,   like Joe Biden,   Julio probably thinks that jobs is a 3 letter word.       
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2009, 09:06:04 AM »
Dox,   I certainly wouldn't rule out the possibility that this was staged.      I'm convinced that Jesse Jackson's comments about Barack Hussein Obama this past summer were staged.      In order to attempt to make BHO look like was he different than the radical Jackson.      Tragically,   because of the collective media going along with the script,     many people actually believed Jesse Jackson wasn't acting.

Regardless of whether Julio's question was staged or not,    EITHER WAY,   it's PATHETIC!     If it wasn't staged,   like Joe Biden,   Julio probably thinks that jobs is a 3 letter word.       

Good Morning eb22, whatever the circumstances are, it is pathetic beyond words. I feel so sorry for all of us because we have to see this madness!
G-d help us all.

Shalom - Dox

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2009, 10:54:50 AM »
You could be right that this is staged. I saw a clip on zootube that related to this one, where a CNN anchor was interviewing him. Not ONE question about his job and how HE can make his life better, it was all about him asking the question and how elated he felt with talking to the Messiah. Most ridiculous piece of garbage I ever saw!

Everyone would be proud of me last night, my husband, sister in law, and me went for coffee last night and saw a few friends........2 of which we KNOW are Obamanation supporters. I said to them that Bush flew over Louisiana after Katrina happened, but how come Obamanation didn't fly over US after the ice storm? Sharon, my sister in law said it was MORE important that he plan his superbowl party. (Ice storm happened Jan. 28). Then I told them I was waiting for him to part the sea and turn our water into wine, this great messiah of ours!!!! A woman sitting right next to me, said she would vote for him all over again and I told her I was going to ask her that very same question in 6 months or next year. We really had fun! There were 10 people at the table and no one supported Dan, Sharon, and me, they just watched and listened. I told them all I am NOT being quiet any more, I am speaking out! Also told them how he wants us to have our thermostats on 68 or below, yet his workers are complaining about how hot it is there at the White House and making excuses for him because he is FROM Hawaii!!!!!!!! I said no, he is from Crook County, Illinois! And mind you, 3 people at the table are from the Chicago area. Oh what fun! Can't wait to do this again!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2009, 11:33:04 AM »
arksis,   great job by you and your family.    It's certainly appreciated.     

There's absolutely no way that Barack Hussein Obama will come even close to flying over parts of the country that aren't heavily concentrated with those who voted for him.      If Hawaii,   New Orleans,   the Northeast,   Great Lakes Region,   or West Coast was affected by a natural disaster,     BHO would make it a top priority to visit the area.     With the media making sure it received extensive coverage.

My thoughts and prayers remain with all the good people in Arkansas,   Missouri,  and Kentucky,  and Southern Virginia who were affected by the Ice Storms.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2009, 11:53:50 AM »
You could be right that this is staged. I saw a clip on zootube that related to this one, where a CNN anchor was interviewing him. Not ONE question about his job and how HE can make his life better, it was all about him asking the question and how elated he felt with talking to the Messiah. Most ridiculous piece of garbage I ever saw!

Everyone would be proud of me last night, my husband, sister in law, and me went for coffee last night and saw a few friends........2 of which we KNOW are Obamanation supporters. I said to them that Bush flew over Louisiana after Katrina happened, but how come Obamanation didn't fly over US after the ice storm? Sharon, my sister in law said it was MORE important that he plan his superbowl party. (Ice storm happened Jan. 28). Then I told them I was waiting for him to part the sea and turn our water into wine, this great messiah of ours!!!! A woman sitting right next to me, said she would vote for him all over again and I told her I was going to ask her that very same question in 6 months or next year. We really had fun! There were 10 people at the table and no one supported Dan, Sharon, and me, they just watched and listened. I told them all I am NOT being quiet any more, I am speaking out! Also told them how he wants us to have our thermostats on 68 or below, yet his workers are complaining about how hot it is there at the White House and making excuses for him because he is FROM Hawaii!!!!!!!! I said no, he is from Crook County, Illinois! And mind you, 3 people at the table are from the Chicago area. Oh what fun! Can't wait to do this again!

Yeah Dawn! You go girl! I am proud of you for standing up to the Obamaites. My husband and I go to Star Busck on ocassion and we talk out loud intentionally because there are Moslems sitting near by. They hear us talking and soon after they leave! I love it!
I think to myself, " welcome to America you barbarians, now leave! "
keep up your stand Dawn...you have all my support.

Shalom & G-d bless - Dox

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2009, 12:14:46 PM »
Thanks so much David! Your support for us here and your friendship is what I treasure most right now! G-d bless you!

Thank G-d we have no moslems here, but if we did, they would not last long at all and they would be my TOP priority in making them leave! You go girl! Thank you for your support and I will keep going against Obamanation for as long as it takes! The funniest thing about this whole situation, is there is a couple we have been very close with, but ever since November, we have not seen or heard from them! They are strict Catholics and Obama supporters. I don't know if you remember the video that was here, addressed to Catholics about abortion. I sent that to them and they did not say a word. I can't wait to see them again and hope we get into a discussion, because I will call them hypocrites! It was VERY important for her to annul her first marriage last year, so this marriage would be seen in the eyes of G-d, yet they voted for an animal that supports abortion? Either you ARE or you are NOT a true person of G-d, in my eyes, and they are not.
Meir Kahane

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2009, 02:16:25 AM »

Great post SavetheWest! Excellent job you have done showing what kind of people voted for Obama.
It is obvious to me that this guy was really high on something. Just the idea of talking to Obama and
getting to ask Obama a question was obviously making this guy elated. I suspect he had a mixture of Meth and Koolaid
before he got the oppertunity to ask Obama a question. This was evident by his erratic actions, I am sure you noticed that too.
This is sickening beyond words!

Shalom - Dox

His followers literally think he's the Messiah.  We joke about it but many of them actually think he is some sort of G-d. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2009, 02:18:27 AM »

So true I have a very hard time believing that he has been flipping burgers for 4yrs and not found a better position

He's 19!  It's not like he's 32 or something.  Why should he have a better job and the way he acts, he probably doesn't do well in the interview process even during a good economy!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2009, 10:08:29 AM »
Plus he goes to college and wants to get into communications??????!!!!!!!! He is probably one of those that just skates through life and gets handouts everywhere he goes.
Meir Kahane