Author Topic: Johann Von Leers  (Read 1984 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Johann Von Leers
« on: March 19, 2007, 10:44:29 AM »
With thanks to KahanaLoyalist, I found a fabulous post on Wikipedia, hardly a bastion of "right wing" propaganda, a direct statement concerning the pure political fabrication directed to continue Nazi War of extermination against the Jews: Johann Von Leers, the inventor of the Bolistinian Beoble

Enjoy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_von_Leers

Also with thanks to KL, references to Johan Von Leers from the Germans themselves about 3 minutes 20 seconds into the following video: 

Writings concerning Johann Von Leers' fabrication of a "Bolistinian Beoble": 
"Biographical Dictionary of the Extreme Right Since 1890" by Philip Rees
"The Beast Reawakens" - Martin A. Lee
"Behind the Egyptian Sphinx: Nasser's strange bedfellows; prelude to World War III?" by Irving Sedar and Harold J. Greenberg 

Perhaps our visiting Leftists visitors who are so pro-Bolistinian, anti-Jew and in belief that all "Right Wingers" are liars and the evil enemies of all Humanity might be so kind to click on the link to Leftist Wikipedia above or any of that information?  It is not we who have been lied to and continually spreading disinfomation and historical molestations but your leftist leaders.  They know that their followers will never research fact for themselves but continue to propagate their "Utopian" yet closed minded agendas.   

A special note of thanks to EretzYisrael for introducing me to DeProgram Program.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 01:30:35 PM by Marzutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: Johann Von Leers
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 11:56:03 AM »
I think the self haters and Muzzies will work hard to change the article. Has anyone on this forum considered becoming a official wikipedia editor?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Johann Von Leers
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 04:35:55 PM »
Actually, I don't know how that was done.  I went on to their site and made changes to their information concerning the Irgun of which they changed back to a "terrorist" group.  I made clear distinctions between Irgun and the Japanese Red Army, Badar Meirhoff Gang, PLFP, PLO and today's Hizbollah and Al-Quaida but they, as per expectation, kept the anti-Jew version.  It would be a real blessing to have one editor though...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.