Author Topic: Albanians talking about JTF and Mr. Chaim  (Read 3159 times)

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Albanians talking about JTF and Mr. Chaim
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 03:01:32 AM »
Yimach schmam to those primitive, savage Tamils of Europe.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 03:10:20 AM »
Yes!Mr.Chaim's tactics is working!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 03:16:41 AM »
SerbChicago,   thanks for providing the article link.

This Albanian organization / blog writer calls JTF a racist organization.      I've seen many others refer to JTF in this manner.      They couldn't be more off-base.      If JTF was a racist organization,   it wouldn't have supported Alan Keyes during one or more of the times he ran for public office.   Not to mention,   having a favorable other blacks who have rejected the culture that leads to crime and an overall lack of morality.  

In my opinion,    one of JTF's greatest obstacles is the perception by many that JTF is a racist organization.      Despite the fact that JTF might lose potential members and financial support because of their perception that JTF is a racist organization,   in the long run I believe its best that JTF continues to do its best to tell the truth.    
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2009, 03:24:31 AM »

This Albanian organization / blog writer calls JTF a racist organization.      I've seen many others refer to JTF in this manner.      They couldn't be more off-base.      If JTF was a racist organization,   it wouldn't have supported Alan Keyes during one or more of the times he ran for public office.   Not to mention,   having a favorable other blacks who have rejected the culture that leads to crime and an overall lack of morality.  

In my opinion,    one of JTF's greatest obstacles is the perception by many that JTF is a racist organization.      Despite the fact that JTF might lose potential members and financial support because of their perception that JTF is a racist organization,   in the long run I believe its best that JTF continues to do its best to tell the truth.    

I'd be surprised if there was even one JTF member who wouldn't be ok with a black person who supported Israel and was righteous and family oriented. 

Where do they get these lies about JTF being violent?  JTF has always stated and has always been law abiding.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2009, 03:44:39 AM »

Shalom brother SerbChicago,

thanks for pointing this out.

Look at the main title of the blog: "Keeping an eye on the haters, so you don't have to."

Then the guy who runs this blog - who claims he is NOT Albanian - goes into a tirade of hate and ad hominem name-calling  directed against JTF, ALL patriotic right-wing Serbs, ALL Jewish/Israeli supporters of the Serbs, all Righteous Gentile supporters of the Serbs, and hatred and ad-hominem name-calling against ALL people who oppose the World War 2 Albanian Nazi Greater Albania project advocated by DISGRACED former Congressman Joe DioGuardi - and last but certainly not least -  hatred and ad-hominem name-calling against anyone who dares oppose the Albanian Muslim Nazi mass murderers in the form of the muslim terrorist KLA [ Kosovo Liberation Army or Ushtria Çlirimtare Kombëtare in the Albanian language]

What a joke this "Peshkatari" character is who runs this ridiculous Albanian Muslim Nazi blog!!

Here is what he claims to be:

"American by birth. French, German, Scots/Irish, and English by blood.

101% ALBANIAN in my heart and in my soul!
"

He forgot to add: "1001% Albanian Muslim Nazi terrorist supporter and complete JERKOFF!"

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 03:49:51 AM »
  Aren't they ashamed of their history? I think they are doing drugs to forget the trauma from the History classes!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2009, 04:01:22 AM »

Aren't they ashamed of their history? I think they are doing drugs to forget the trauma from the History classes!

LOL!  :laugh: :::D

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2009, 12:23:35 PM »
I am glad that all of you liked it.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2009, 12:38:10 PM »
I find this TRULY amazing... IN the SERB section, SAVAGE is being BUILT up- and HERE in the GENERAL section, Savage is made to LOOK GOOD, and Chaim bad- LET ME REMIND YOU PEOPLE.  CHAIM SAID IT FIRST AND SAVAGE COPIED
THATS THE BOTTOM LINE. 
I talked to David Ben Moshe about this, CHAIM was the FIRST to come in to AID the SERBIANS, NOT SAVAGE, SAVAGE MONITORS THIS SITE, and has COPIED ALL of its SPOKESPEOPLE- ALL of them.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 01:38:35 PM by AsheDina »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2009, 03:37:19 PM »
I am aware of this.I am just big fan of Michael that's all.I never made donation to Michael Savage fund but i did to JTF so that can tell you something too,right?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2009, 06:04:56 PM »
I am aware of this.I am just big fan of Michael that's all.I never made donation to Michael Savage fund but i did to JTF so that can tell you something too,right?

It's unforgivable how Savage denigrated Sarah Palin and did everything he could to make sure Barack Hussein Obama got elected without losing his audience.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2009, 06:50:42 PM »
Albaniansare just rodents of Europe, and if there is ever a Kahanist govt, then that means the exterminators are in town. And it is ridiculous that they compare Chaim to a "mafioso" and "Hyman Roth"
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Sirbata

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2009, 08:48:33 PM »
LOOK  at Kosovo today  .... even the Albanians are complaining !

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2009, 08:56:51 PM »
I find this TRULY amazing... IN the SERB section, SAVAGE is being BUILT up- and HERE in the GENERAL section, Savage is made to LOOK GOOD, and Chaim bad- LET ME REMIND YOU PEOPLE.  CHAIM SAID IT FIRST AND SAVAGE COPIED
THATS THE BOTTOM LINE. 

I talked to David Ben Moshe about this, CHAIM was the FIRST to come in to AID the SERBIANS, NOT SAVAGE, SAVAGE MONITORS THIS SITE, and has COPIED ALL of its SPOKESPEOPLE- ALL of them.

Great point there, AsheDina!!

When I listened to Savage's radio show, virtually everything he said came straight from JTF's Chaim and David Ben Moshe!! Why doesn't he do the right thing and bring Chaim and David onto his show? [obviously because he is too scared that his listeners will flock to JTF and he will end up losing his audience, that's why!!]

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2009, 11:21:54 PM »

It's unforgivable how Savage denigrated Sarah Palin and did everything he could to make sure Barack Hussein Obama got elected without losing his audience.

He lost all my respect when he did that. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2009, 11:24:26 PM »
I wonder if these are the Albanians from Taken.

I heard many Albanians are converting to Catholicism in Kosovo.  Some said they want to return tho their roots.  I hope that's true. 

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2009, 11:31:32 PM »

Albanians are Nazi's and Moslems. The only weapon they have against the JTF is slander.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2009, 12:21:07 PM »

I heard many Albanians are converting to Catholicism in Kosovo.  Some said they want to return tho their roots.  I hope that's true. 
I SERIOUSLY doubt that, look who they voted for prime minister- an Islamist and commander of the muslim terrorirst KLA, Hashim Thaci.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2009, 12:46:47 PM »
I don't know why, but I like this kind of articles. Specially if they mention how irrelevant we are and then they write page after page after page about us.  :::D :::D :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2009, 01:24:59 PM »
THATS THE BOTTOM LINE. 

When I listened to Savage's radio show, virtually everything he said came straight from JTF's Chaim and David Ben Moshe!! Why doesn't he do the right thing and bring Chaim and David onto his show? [obviously because he is too scared that his listeners will flock to JTF and he will end up losing his audience, that's why!!]

Savage... what an OPPORTUNIST.  Of course Serbia likes him, he COPIED US. HE ALWAYS copies Chaim! As for donating $ to JTF, so have I, much of it, before I got very sick- but I'm not going to say: "Well I gave to JTF and now I'll post derrogatory junk."
Who cares WHAT they say- REAL HEROS never ever get the credit.

Its CHAIM BEN PESACH, NOT Savage. Listen to Savage, really listen, I dont know HOW MANY times the CREEP even copied me! 
  Chaim REALLY LOVES Serbians- you REALLY think Savage does?? NO. Savage makes MILLIONS a year, does he REALLY care about the Serbians?? 
  PUT YOUR $$ WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS then, Savage.

Savage is in love with Chaim so bad he cant see straight, like INFATUATED.  Savage is NOT a hero- Chaim is. Savage WAS good, that was awhile ago, but not anymore.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2009, 12:36:10 AM »
THATS THE BOTTOM LINE. 

Savage... what an OPPORTUNIST.  Of course Serbia likes him, he COPIED US. HE ALWAYS copies Chaim! As for donating $ to JTF, so have I, much of it, before I got very sick- but I'm not going to say: "Well I gave to JTF and now I'll post derrogatory junk."
Who cares WHAT they say- REAL HEROS never ever get the credit.

Its CHAIM BEN PESACH, NOT Savage. Listen to Savage, really listen, I dont know HOW MANY times the CREEP even copied me! 
  Chaim REALLY LOVES Serbians- you REALLY think Savage does?? NO. Savage makes MILLIONS a year, does he REALLY care about the Serbians?? 
  PUT YOUR $$ WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS then, Savage.

Savage is in love with Chaim so bad he cant see straight, like INFATUATED.  Savage is NOT a hero- Chaim is. Savage WAS good, that was awhile ago, but not anymore.
I don't know is this applaying to me with derragatory junk but if it is where did i say it?

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2009, 03:23:00 AM »

Savage would never "put his money where his mouth is" and support JTF [and thus in turn help Serbs] with regular contributions/fund raising efforts because Savage is in many ways similar to comedian Jackie Mason : a cynical OPPORTUNIST who "talks the talk" but refuses to "walk the walk". I concur that patriotic Serbs should no longer support Savage after what he did to Palin and his blatant plagiarism of JTF's information and positions.

I regard both of these people - Mason and Savage - as FAKE Conservatives: complete phonies. Mason recently posted a supposedly "supportive" video response to one of my videos on Zootube. BIG DEAL! With all of his Millions of $$$$$$$, why doesn't Mason donate just a little to JTF on a regular basis or at least arrange a fundraiser every so often?

As Chaim recently pointed out on one of the Ask JTF shows, a while ago Mason's agent told Chaim to call back in 6 months concerning a fundraiser for JTF and when Chaim called after 6 months, she pretended she had never heard of him! What a sickening fraud Mason and his people are. Just like Michael Savage.

Serbs should STOP supporting that fraudulent jerkoff.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2009, 08:28:24 AM »

Savage would never "put his money where his mouth is" and support JTF [and thus in turn help Serbs] with regular contributions/fund raising efforts because Savage is in many ways similar to comedian Jackie Mason : a cynical OPPORTUNIST who "talks the talk" but refuses to "walk the walk". I concur that patriotic Serbs should no longer support Savage after what he did to Palin and his blatant plagiarism of JTF's information and positions.

I regard both of these people - Mason and Savage - as FAKE Conservatives: complete phonies. Mason recently posted a supposedly "supportive" video response to one of my videos on Zootube. BIG DEAL! With all of his Millions of $$$$$$$, why doesn't Mason donate just a little to JTF on a regular basis or at least arrange a fundraiser every so often?

As Chaim recently pointed out on one of the Ask JTF shows, a while ago Mason's agent told Chaim to call back in 6 months concerning a fundraiser for JTF and when Chaim called after 6 months, she pretended she had never heard of him! What a sickening fraud Mason and his people are. Just like Michael Savage.

Serbs should STOP supporting that fraudulent jerkoff.

Regarding Mason- I think we shouldn't burn the bridges. As far as I can tell he is a real conservative, even if he is all talk and even if he don't want to donate to JTF. I think it is wrong to condemn someone for not donating, it is impolite for sure.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2009, 02:09:19 AM »

I SERIOUSLY doubt that, look who they voted for prime minister- an Islamist and commander of the muslim terrorirst KLA, Hashim Thaci.

I saw it was something like 80,000 people...still a very small number but encouraging.