Author Topic: Hugo Chavez wants to rule Venezuela forever  (Read 2281 times)

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
Re: Hugo Chavez wants to rule Venezuela forever
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2009, 05:34:19 AM »
well my friends i live here in Venezuela and here the economy everyday is worst, and anti-semitism too and promotioned by the goverment now even religious jews have to hide their kippah/yarmulkas for fear of being attacked for that my family and I soon will be going back to chile and after well me i want to make aliyah to israel but here everything is getting worst politically,economically in everything the people is divided but the only hope the opposition is wining more and more votes.

Get out while you can.
aka Someone Else

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Hugo Chavez wants to rule Venezuela forever
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2009, 09:50:48 AM »
Chaim, you are absolutely correct. Hindenburg (ys"vz)'s party was almost identical to Hitler (ys"vz)'s party--maybe a wee bit more "moderate" (or they practiced taqqiyah more than the NSDAP did), and in practice was one and the same with it. The difference between Hindenburg's party and the Nazi party was like the difference between the larger, more "moderate" Kadima party and the more "extreme" Labor party: virtually identical in platform, and natural coalition allies in the government together.

And by the way, in 1934 Germany was by no means a "police state" yet. The real totalitarian machinery of the Reich was not in place until the late 30s; Hitler was smart enough to test the waters by gradually upping the ante of his dictatorial prowess to make sure the public didn't resist. And they not only didn't resist, they loved his increasingly tyrannical dictates and policies.

Hindenburg ran as an independent. 

You obviously are determined to distort history.

In July 1932, the Nazi party won the Reichstag elections, becoming the largest party in Germany's parliament.

Earlier in 1932, Germany held its presidential election. The only politician in Germany who could beat the very popular Hitler in an election was the incumbent president of Germany, Paul von Hindenburg. So the political establishment in Germany persuaded Hindenburg to run for re-election as president.

Hindenburg was already 84 years old and increasingly senile when he ran for re-election in 1932. But he represented the political establishment.

The sole reason the establishment wanted to prevent Hitler from becoming Chancellor is because they themselves wanted to remain in power.

In the 1932 presidential and Reichstag elections, Hitler's fanatic Jew-hatred was almost never criticized by the rival parties. Because everyone knew that Hitler's Jew-hatred was immensely popular in Germany. The two main arguments which Hindenburg supporters used against Hitler were that his election would inspire civil unrest in Germany and that the world would react very negatively to a Hitler victory.

After the presidential election runoff in April 1932, another election was held for the Reichstag in July 1932. In the Reichstag election, the Nazi party won a huge victory becoming the biggest party by far in Germany.

Then Hindenburg's supporters and all of the major parties in Germany decided to unite behind Hitler. Hitler was appointed Chancellor of Germany almost without opposition in January 1933.

Hitler's Jew-hating policies instantly became enormously popular with the German people, and we all know what that eventually led to.

That is the true story of Hitler's rise to power without the lying revisionism of those who want to intentionally sanitize the evil role of the German people in the commission of the worst crimes in human history.