Author Topic: Should I buy a gun?  (Read 1873 times)

Offline A True Conservative

• Junior JTFer
  • No Arabs No Terror
Should I buy a gun?
« on: February 16, 2009, 05:44:27 PM »
I've been thinking about this for years. I own a laundromat in a somewhat dangerous area and wanted to get a gun legally. I'm reluctant because of two reasons. First because if I get robbed the robber will take out his gun first and it would be dangerous to pull mine out when he has his pointed at me with itchy trigger fingers. Second if I do shoot a robber in self defense I would be tried and convicted if the jury is Black. The injustice system isn't impartial when you have Black Nazi jurors who convict innocent Whites for defending themselves but acquit Black Nazi murderers. Remember Yankel Rosenbaum and Bernhard Goetz.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Should I buy a gun?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 05:57:58 PM »
NO!!!!!!! Buy several guns... and hoard Amunition.  That may very well be the only valuable currency in the future.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 05:59:24 PM »
NO!!!!!!! Buy several guns... and hoard Amunition.  That may very well be the only valuable currency in the future.

When the economy goes to hell, guns are going to be one of your greatest assets.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 06:05:29 PM »
Get yourself a gun, or several guns legally.  Also stock up on ammo, as Obama will be sure to have it taxed. 

Now if you're going to be armed, you should know how to use your guns, so you feel comfortable.  Make sure you get training.  Also, a video camera in your laundromat couldn't hurt either.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2009, 06:50:59 PM »

When the economy goes to hell, guns are going to be one of your greatest assets.

I agree with this.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2009, 07:14:55 PM »
Yes of course!!
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 07:33:23 PM »
I've been thinking about this for years. I own a laundromat in a somewhat dangerous area and wanted to get a gun legally. I'm reluctant because of two reasons. First because if I get robbed the robber will take out his gun first and it would be dangerous to pull mine out when he has his pointed at me with itchy trigger fingers. Second if I do shoot a robber in self defense I would be tried and convicted if the jury is Black. The injustice system isn't impartial when you have Black Nazi jurors who convict innocent Whites for defending themselves but acquit Black Nazi murderers. Remember Yankel Rosenbaum and Bernhard Goetz.

You should buy several guns, and guess what, if you don't have a gun and he pulls out his gun, your dead anyways, at least you have a fighting chance with a gun. Don't worry about the courts, make sure your state has the "castle doctrine" and your safe.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2009, 11:01:17 PM »
yes!  Make sure you know the laws in your area though.  Join a gun club or go to a range so you can practice.  Also, make sure your ammunition has some stopping power.  There are some nasty rounds you can get that would ruin a robber's day.  Remember that Bernie Goetz came forward too.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2009, 11:15:01 PM »
YES OF COURSE !!!!!!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2009, 11:33:13 PM »
Consider a place like this for training. http://www.frontsight.com/Courses.asp
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2009, 11:42:25 PM »
Yes, you should! But what state do you live in? Is it easy to get a CCW permit/license? Always remember, if you shoot someone, you may NOT be convicted criminally, but the family of your victim could sue you in civil court. If you take the CCW class, they should cover most of the laws there for you. They also should be able to answer any questions you might have. Good luck True Conservative, I'm so sorry you have a business in a bad area.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2009, 12:14:15 AM »
Buy! Defend your life, I doubt Hussein Obama will care about You!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2009, 07:54:52 AM »
Yes, buy a Glock and several clips and lots of bullets.  Have a secret wall safe specifically for the pistol with a keyless code entry for quick access.  The ones near the bottom of this link are great, especially the last one (behind painting).

http://www.vaultandsafe.com/wall_safes.shtml

I'd recommend both a shotgun and a pistol.  Shotguns are the best for home defense, and when you rack it the sound is so distinctive that any would be burglar will flee when he hears it. 

Go to a range and get training.  Take a course on gun ownership for each of your firearms.  Be prudent and time is of the essence. 

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2009, 01:44:09 PM »
Yes, buy a Glock and several clips and lots of bullets.  Have a secret wall safe specifically for the pistol with a keyless code entry for quick access.  The ones near the bottom of this link are great, especially the last one (behind painting).

http://www.vaultandsafe.com/wall_safes.shtml

I'd recommend both a shotgun and a pistol.  Shotguns are the best for home defense, and when you rack it the sound is so distinctive that any would be burglar will flee when he hears it. 

Go to a range and get training.  Take a course on gun ownership for each of your firearms.  Be prudent and time is of the essence. 

Need an AK47 and a AR15 as well for when SHTF.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2009, 02:20:32 PM »
yes.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2009, 03:40:25 PM »
Its YOUR 2nd ammendment right to have a gun.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2009, 03:41:05 PM »
Join the NRA as well, support the 2nd amendment.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2009, 05:46:45 PM »
Soon, some time later this year, I plan on arming myself. A small "assault" rifle, and a automatic pistol should be a good kit for home defense if things get really ugly; G-d forbid.
Going to get some training to go with the new tools. http://www.blackwaterusa.com/ or https://www.frontsight.com/free-gun4.asp haven't decided which to go with yet.

And yes,
Join the NRA http://www.nra.org/home.aspx
and the JPFO - Jews For The Preservation Of Firearms Ownership. http://www.jpfo.org/
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2009, 05:51:56 PM »
That is a no brainer
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh