baseball
Hockey
Professional Wrestling
UFC
other
more than one genre
I watch little to NO TV
Basketball

Author Topic: Television Entertainment  (Read 3506 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Television Entertainment
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2009, 03:33:37 AM »
I love Family Guy! It's so damn funny. There are a lot of TV channels here in Germany. Family Guy is on MTV and Comedy Central. Very popular is also the show "The next Uri Geller". It's on Pro7. I think you all know who Uri Geller is. There are also these casting shows. Like Deutschland sucht den Superstar (Germany search the Superstar) or Popstars.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2009, 06:41:36 AM »
Anything with Gordon Ramsey, like his Fox Show Hell's Kitchen or his programs that come on BBC America.  I also like to watch House. 

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2009, 02:55:05 PM »
I sometimes watch the news on foxnews, cnn, or the local chanels. Occasionally, I watch the shows on the Discovery Chanel that show explosions and car crashes. I also watch sports games (Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins).

BOSTON SUCKS!!!!! RED SOX SUCK!!! BRUINS SUCK!!!! PATS SUCK!!!! CELTICS SUCK!!!! :P :P :P :P

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2009, 02:56:55 PM »
I don't know all these TV shows...

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2009, 05:15:28 PM »
I love Family Guy! It's so damn funny. There are a lot of TV channels here in Germany. Family Guy is on MTV and Comedy Central. Very popular is also the show "The next Uri Geller". It's on Pro7. I think you all know who Uri Geller is. There are also these casting shows. Like Deutschland sucht den Superstar (Germany search the Superstar) or Popstars.

Is germanys tv system do they cable or is it all satellite?

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2009, 01:25:31 AM »
I sometimes watch the news on foxnews, cnn, or the local chanels. Occasionally, I watch the shows on the Discovery Chanel that show explosions and car crashes. I also watch sports games (Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins).

BOSTON SUCKS!!!!! RED SOX SUCK!!! BRUINS SUCK!!!! PATS SUCK!!!! CELTICS SUCK!!!! :P :P :P :P
Yankees fan?
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2009, 01:34:13 AM »

Yankees fan?
U BET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) :jump: :jump: :jump:  LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2009, 11:15:13 AM »

Yankees fan?
U BET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) :jump: :jump: :jump:  LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!!
I am 100% pure Yankees fan too! But, there are a lot of Mets fans on the forum, because I took a poll back in September about favorite MLB teams. The Mets had an overwhelming number of votes.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2009, 11:21:05 AM »

Yankees fan?
I am 100% pure Yankees fan too! But, there are a lot of Mets fans on the forum, because I took a poll back in September about favorite MLB teams. The Mets had an overwhelming number of votes.

It's all the members who live in Queens.  They skewed the poll results towards the Mets.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2009, 11:27:43 AM »
New York rocks  :dance:

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2009, 11:47:32 AM »

Yankees fan?

"I am 100% pure Yankees fan too!"  8) 8) 8)You just made my day, new best friend. ;D ;D ;D ;D :::D :::D :::D :::D :clap: :clap: :clap: :jump: :jump: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2009, 11:49:55 AM »
Sports suck!

:P
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2009, 11:54:12 AM »
software engineering sucks :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2009, 03:49:30 PM »
lol...  :::D

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2009, 03:55:31 PM »
I think we are off topic

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2009, 04:12:05 PM »
WWE and TNA.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2009, 04:13:43 PM »
WWE and TNA.

Wrestling is cool... it's here on Tele5 or DSF (Deutsches Sport Fernsehn = German Sport Television)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2009, 04:31:33 PM »

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2009, 04:57:51 PM »
I know it sounds crazy but I like that TMZ show where they walk up to celebrities and ask them offensive questions.  Anything on Discovery is good too...I love Man vs. Wild but sometimes he goes over the top with what he eats.  I watch PBS to get angry and see what the leftists are up to and how they think. 

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2009, 04:59:37 PM »
I know it sounds crazy but I like that TMZ show where they walk up to celebrities and ask them offensive questions.  Anything on Discovery is good too...I love Man vs. Wild but sometimes he goes over the top with what he eats.  I watch PBS to get angry and see what the leftists are up to and how they think. 

Man vs Wild is a great show

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2009, 11:05:07 PM »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2009, 09:40:10 AM »
WWE and TNA.
Who's your favorite wrestler?

Edge AKA the Rated R Superstar.
My favorite NOW is Edge. My Favorite of ALL time is Stone COld Steve AUstin. I hate John Cena.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2009, 06:16:33 PM »
Bret Hart's my favorite of all-time. I also liked Austin, the Rock, Undertaker, Kane, Mankind, and the NWO. Now I like Cena.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2009, 06:19:31 PM »
Bret Hart's my favorite of all-time. I also liked Austin, the Rock, Undertaker, Kane, Mankind, and the NWO. Now I like Cena.

They brought Cena in to replace Lesnar

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2009, 06:34:41 PM »

They brought Cena in to replace Lesnar
Cena is garbage. I would much rather have Meat head Brock Lesnar win every match, than that Non-Charismatic Stale character John Cena whos only fans are 6 years old. And it does make sense that he is replacing Lesnar.