Author Topic: Your ethnic background  (Read 12498 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Your ethnic background
« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2009, 03:23:11 PM »
Weigang is a German surname.

Weigand (Upper German-Middle German, LowerGerman Wiegand): from Middle High German "wîgant" (warrior, hero) (frequent in the medieval epic Nibelungenlied), also popular as family name (especially in Hesse, with nickname "Witzel"): Wigant Cleynod, 1325 near Wetzlar, Wigand von Büchleins, Glatz 1328, Wiegand Spiess, printer in Eltville, Weigandt Zigler, Freiberg 1452, Weigand Puntschuech, Tyrol 1459. Still 1588 in Kreuznach: Wigand Spanheim. Nicknames are Weigel and Witzel; Weigt is Silesian; corrupted Weigang (Hans Weigang, Grünberg 1520), several in Glatz region.

http://www.robert-weinland.org/weyland.php?lang=en

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2009, 03:30:13 PM »
I know my family tree back to 13th century.The first root in 13th century lies in Montenegro.For 6 centuries I have only Serbian blood.No mixtures...

Many people in Serbia knows its background to at least 2 or 3 centuries,and some to early medieval.It's a tradition to know it,preserve the knowledge of grand-grand-grand fathers and mothers and to respect them.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2009, 03:42:08 PM »
I know my family tree back to 13th century.The first root in 13th century lies in Montenegro.For 6 centuries I have only Serbian blood.No mixtures...

Many people in Serbia knows its background to at least 2 or 3 centuries,and some to early medieval.It's a tradition to know it,preserve the knowledge of grand-grand-grand fathers and mothers and to respect them.

I think it's a beautiful thing to have such awareness of your place within your people/nation. :)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2009, 03:47:29 PM »
i think we should have a poll based on this and add it on JTF homepage, so that people who have misconceptions about JTF being racist will get to know the truth.

If we give validity to their arguments, it can only harm us. They'll just say we're all "racist" against Islam.
if they see people of different races are supporting JTF, how can they say we are racist?

So, there we have it, JTF is not racist.
It is open to all races. It is against evil cults like Islam.
If evil people want to call us racist, so be it.
As long as *good* people don't call us racist.
We won't convince everyone. There will always be people who just won't listen.

Hey, JTF is against evil whites like Clinton, Al Gore, John F Kerry.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2009, 03:56:57 PM »

I think it's a beautiful thing to have such awareness of your place within your people/nation. :)
It is...But,the worst is when you see people having this knowledge and being disrespectful to their roots by the way of life they lead today which is a complete disgrace to their ancestors.
And on the other hand,there are people who don't know their roots,but they try to build something,certain moral tradition for their kids and the kids of their kids...

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #80 on: February 20, 2009, 04:04:55 PM »
I am of Croatian,Ukrainian,and Brasilian decent

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #81 on: February 21, 2009, 06:04:54 PM »

Weigand (Upper German-Middle German, LowerGerman Wiegand): from Middle High German "wîgant" (warrior, hero) (frequent in the medieval epic Nibelungenlied), also popular as family name (especially in Hesse, with nickname "Witzel"): Wigant Cleynod, 1325 near Wetzlar, Wigand von Büchleins, Glatz 1328, Wiegand Spiess, printer in Eltville, Weigandt Zigler, Freiberg 1452, Weigand Puntschuech, Tyrol 1459. Still 1588 in Kreuznach: Wigand Spanheim. Nicknames are Weigel and Witzel; Weigt is Silesian; corrupted Weigang (Hans Weigang, Grünberg 1520), several in Glatz region.

Thank you!!

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2009, 06:12:01 PM »
100% Infidel on both my parents' sides.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #83 on: February 21, 2009, 07:56:04 PM »
English, Dutch, Irish. An ancestor was actually tried with Aaron Burr in his conspiracy plot. He was acquited of all charges.
My wife is Filipino.
I was raised Catholic but now just consider myself a Christian.
Though, me , my wife, and my children are all 100% American.
And only in the sense that I abhor islam, I am 100% infidel.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #84 on: February 21, 2009, 08:04:13 PM »

Thank you!!

You're very welcome.

Offline landline

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #85 on: February 22, 2009, 01:02:00 PM »
Ashkenazi (Polish, Austrian, Romanian)
Mr. McCain's experience in national security exceeds Mr. Obama's by orders of magnitude.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #86 on: February 23, 2009, 01:52:34 PM »
i think we should have a poll based on this and add it on JTF homepage, so that people who have misconceptions about JTF being racist will get to know the truth.

If we give validity to their arguments, it can only harm us. They'll just say we're all "racist" against Islam.
if they see people of different races are supporting JTF, how can they say we are racist?

They don't see MUSLIMS on our forum, therefore they'll just say we all racist against MUSLIMS.
i see, thank you for the info...  It is very similar to Hindu Nationalist movements in India. We are called Communal because we dont support Muslims. And those who support Muslims are called Secular and Liberals!

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #87 on: February 23, 2009, 02:01:51 PM »
Greek.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #88 on: February 24, 2009, 10:58:10 AM »
A Nigra youth :::D :::D :::D   I'm really on one side Austrian on the other Ukrainian
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JudiaZionista

• New JTFer
    • My Site
« Reply #89 on: February 24, 2009, 09:28:20 PM »
I'm German/English, my husband is Mexican.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #90 on: February 25, 2009, 12:50:22 AM »
See my avatar  ;D

AMERICAN BY BIRTH + ITALIAN BY HERITAGE = 100% INFIDEL KAFIR
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #91 on: February 25, 2009, 05:39:21 AM »
Polish with family roots from Belarus, Grand Duchy of Lithuenia and Silesia of kingdom of the Bohemia. So I can say I'm Polish/Chech/German from my father site and Polish/Rus/Lithuanian/Chech/Jewish from my mother side.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm