Author Topic: surprise: obamas have NO class whatsoever  (Read 3598 times)

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
surprise: obamas have NO class whatsoever
« on: March 05, 2009, 06:20:17 PM »
hussein obama gives Prime Minister Brown a cheap box of DVDs.  Brown is not a fan of movies.
P.M. Brown gives the obamas THOUGHTFUL, ORIGINAL, PRICELESS, EXQUISITE TREASURES.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1159627/Just-wanted-Barack-Obamas-blockbuster-gift-25-DVDs-Brown-reaffirm-special-relationship.html

During his historic trip to Washington, Gordon Brown gave Barack Obama an ornamental pen holder made from the timbers of the Victorian anti-slave ship HMS Gannet - once called HMS President.

The Prime Minister went to the trouble of hunting down the perfect gift
after becoming the first European leader invited to the White House by the new Commander In Chief.

So it would be perfectly understandable if Mr Brown felt a little underwhelmed at the official gift he received in return.

For despite being leader of the world's most bountiful nation, President Obama handed over nothing more thought-provoking than 25 classic American films on DVD.

It was the equivalent of receiving a pair of socks from an unfamiliar aunt at Christmas - and a less-than-glowing affirmation of the UK-US bond.

Despite being a 'special collector's box set', any film buff could have picked up the movies from their local video store for just £250.

It is not clear what the Prime Minister - not believed to a great fan of cinema - thought about receiving the films.

Downing Street yesterday THURS refused even to state which movies were in the box set - perhaps a reflection of their embarrassment that the gift was less generous than the ones taken to Washington by the Prime Minister.

[...]

Mr Brown also took to Washington a framed commission for HMS Resolute, a vessel that came to mark Anglo-US peace when it was saved from ice packs by Americans and given to Queen Victoria.

He also gave a first edition set of the seven-volume classic biography of Churchill by Sir Martin Gilbert.

Mr Brown and his wife also showered gifts on the Obama children giving Sasha and Malia an outfit each from Topshop and six children's books by British authors which are shortly to be published in America.

In return, the Obamas gave the Browns two models of the presidential helicopter, Marine One, to take home to sons Fraser and John.

two plastic model helicopters.  And a bunch of cheap DVD's.  Gifts are supposed to be priceless and thoughtful, not cheap, readily accessible and obsolete in 5 years.  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! ??? ??? ??? ???

Also, any JTFers think that hussein will read even a page of Churchill's biography?  The first thing he did when he got to the oval office was get rid of the bust of Churchill that President Bush had placed inside.

The silver lining is that the gifts will not be obama's personal possession, they will go to GSA.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 06:33:12 PM by xoce »
aka Someone Else

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: surprise: obamas have NO class whatsoever
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 06:30:55 PM »
Again... this is the Obama that refused to receive a gift of a Churchill Bust. 

He WANTS to create friction with the UK... even if they ARE left of center.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 06:38:36 PM »
He is what he is . The brothers and the sistias would think they were gifts to be cherished forever. The English Prime Minister may feel differently. Go figure :o
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 06:44:59 PM »
He is what he is . The brothers and the sistias would think they were gifts to be cherished forever. The English Prime Minister may feel differently. Go figure :o

Are there NO CIVILIZED/CIVILISED (lol) white house staffers who could SUGGEST OTHER GIFTS?
aka Someone Else

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 06:51:16 PM »
They aren't even smart enough to use turbo tax - let alone know correct etiquette.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2009, 06:56:31 PM »

Actually, now that I think about that (i.e. the low class scum would appreciate a box of DVDs) I'll beg to differ.
They might think it would be cool to get that, but when they could easily get it from walmart themselves for a grand total of $19.99, they might be a little LESS than impressed, especially coming from a supposed president of the USA.

I'll bet that any low-life American trash would expect a better gift from the president.

Not only that but if the trash got the box of DVDs, they might watch some, give some away, trade some, spill some beer on some, lend others and forget about them in a week.

THAT is how disgustingly savage hussein obama is.  He's lower than the trashiest scum from the 'hood.
But I agree, he "WANTS to create friction with the UK... even if they ARE left of center."
aka Someone Else

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2009, 07:00:26 PM »
They aren't even smart enough to use turbo tax - let alone know correct etiquette.

They are scoundrels, filthy scum.  It's not a problem of being "smart enough."  They have no regard for law, etiquette, civilization, good/evil, proper behavior, ethics, rules, standards or DECENCY.
They lie, cheat, cut corners, etc, etc.

They are EVIL, not stupid.  Geitner (whatever his name) and company (and he has a LOT of company) knew full well how to use turbo tax, and knew full well that they were evading taxes, among whatever all else they were up to.
THEY DIDN'T CARE.
aka Someone Else

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2009, 07:00:45 PM »
I be da prezidant of da unah stace, an dat mofo bes be happy if i giz dat mofo a mofo shoe box.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2009, 07:05:35 PM »
DVD's?  What a cheapskate!!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2009, 08:21:52 PM »
DVD's?  What a cheapskate!!!

b.o. thinks an appropriate gift to a head of state with no interest in movies is a lousy box of DVDs.  :::D :laugh: :'(
aka Someone Else

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2009, 08:44:23 PM »
Brown deserves better? Obama should have given him an unholly koran or a prayer carpet.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 09:15:20 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2009, 08:49:42 PM »
Brown deserves betterHe should have given him an unholly koran or a prayer carpet.

Good ideas!

Question:  If P.M. Brown could do it over again, what gifts should he give obama?

-a used ashtray for the various substances he smokes.

aka Someone Else

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2009, 08:53:44 PM »
A 5% discount coupon for a mail-order muslim bride.*

(since the world acknowledges michelle obama is an ogre-hog)

*The catch is, the coupon has already expired.
aka Someone Else

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2009, 09:10:17 PM »

They are scoundrels, filthy scum.  It's not a problem of being "smart enough."  They have no regard for law, etiquette, civilization, good/evil, proper behavior, ethics, rules, standards or DECENCY.

They are EVIL, not stupid.  Geitner (whatever his name) and company (and he has a LOT of company) knew full well how to use turbo tax, and knew full well that they were evading taxes, among whatever all else they were up to.
THEY DIDN'T CARE.

:-[ I stand corrected.  Uncivilized, Evil and Stupid.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2009, 09:17:44 PM »

THEY DIDN'T CARE.

:-[ I stand corrected.  Uncivilized, Evil and Stupid.

I didn't mean to correct you, but I just HAD TO VENT! lol  >:( >:( >:(  I'm sick of the free passes libtards get.
aka Someone Else

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2009, 09:23:04 PM »
No need to apologize, xoce.  You were correct!

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2009, 09:32:26 PM »

;D

What a cute picture of the cat in the hammock!  I wish I felt like that rather than  >:( >:( :'( :'( >:( >:( :'( :'(
aka Someone Else

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2009, 09:55:25 PM »
I feel like  :yuck: :throw: :D most of the time, these days.  :'(

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2009, 10:35:08 PM »
was "Out of Africa" part of the gift set?
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2009, 10:36:02 PM »
Some comic relief:
Watch the last part of this video, after the 1 min mark (if you understand Spanish, and even if you don't)

Basically, he's trashing obama, and toward the end of the clip he says:
"Váyase a lavar ese paltó, Señor Obama.  Váyase a lavar ese paltó.  Y que alguien se lo traduzca en criollo.  No tengo más nada que decir."
To the crowd roaring in laughter.

Basically he told obama to wipe his paltó (lol which translates as "avocado," but use your imagination.)  He repeats this command to obama.  And then he asks someone to translate it into Creole.  And says he has nothing more to say.

:::D :::D :::D

(p.s. the guy who said this was the psychopath quasi-dictator hugo chavez, but hey at least SOMEONE has the cojones to tell obama where to go.  Speaking of "no class" lol.)
aka Someone Else

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2009, 12:44:01 AM »

;D

What a cute picture of the cat in the hammock! 

I don't like cats.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2009, 12:50:59 AM »

;D

What a cute picture of the cat in the hammock! 

I don't like cats.

LOL even if you don't like cats, it is a CUTE PICTURE!!!
aka Someone Else

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2009, 12:56:55 AM »
was "Out of Africa" part of the gift set?

:::D :::D :::D

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2009, 01:28:30 AM »
Apparently he gave the Japanese Prime Minister-
get this-

a basketball and a basketball jersey with his own name, "obama" and "44" written on it.

uh, thanks but no thanks.

What a trashy classless narcissist.

When you give a gift to someone, if you are having it embroidered or personalized with a name, it's the NAME OF THE RECIPIENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you think the CONSERVATIVE, CATHOLIC Prime Minister of Japan is
  1.  an obama-worshipper?  2. a basketball fan?  3. an obama-basketball-player fan?
aka Someone Else

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2009, 03:35:03 AM »
What a moron!
This monkey animal represents the greatest nation on earth?

I think the Osamas would have been more appreciative if PM Brown gave them coupons for KFC and some CHITLINS.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 03:41:22 AM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774