Author Topic: Obama considers reaching out to Taliban  (Read 2869 times)

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Obama considers reaching out to Taliban
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2009, 10:57:43 AM »
We tried to tell people who voted for Obama, he is not what he seems.  Daniel Pipes.org has a good article on Da"wa in the Western world, and another article in the context, www.WhyIslam.org   which clearly says Change at the Top of the Page.  Islam is integrating our society in the West thanks to the votes by the Kool-aid drinkers.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2009, 11:27:27 AM »
THEY NEED TO GET HIM THE  #$%* OUT

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2009, 04:02:09 PM »
THEY NEED TO GET HIM THE #$%* OUT

Absolutely!
A baby is not punishment.
It's a wonderful reward and a miricle.
I love babies.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2009, 04:49:51 PM »
If I keep stressing out over all this I'm afraid I'm going to be sick. Ever since I heard him talking about moderate Taliban, and I think about all the pro-abortion stuff he's doing, and all the pro-illegal immigrant stuff he's going to do, and all the anti-Israel stuff he's going to do, I just am so upset.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2009, 09:20:51 PM »
Ruby,

I feel the same way as you do.
Everyday when I wake up and I see Obama enacting his agenda on our Great Nation; I literally feel like I am sinking into a never ending abyss.

It is incredulous to me, that freethinking people voted for Obama to be President.
I just don't get it.

It is so obvious that Obama is unqualified, inexperienced and greatly misguided to lead our country; but like blind sheep, people went with a song in their hearts of "hope and change", and voted this fool into office.

The only "change" that Obama has enacted has been negative.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2009, 09:27:02 PM »
The scum is reaching out to his brother in arms
Watch a lot of under the table deals will be going on

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2009, 10:27:48 PM »
THEY NEED TO GET HIM THE #$%* OUT

Absolutely!
A baby is not punishment.
It's a wonderful reward and a miricle.
I love babies.

:) :) :)
aka Someone Else

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2009, 10:43:54 PM »
@ True Conservative WHY DID YOU POST HITLER'S(ys'z) PIC!!!! >:(

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2009, 11:01:11 PM »
The new religion in America is worshipping Muslims.

You are correct CF, the nazis have joined forces with the other nazis. Their common goal is the destruction of America and Israel.
It's only temporary. This Country saw a civil war and it might happen again if they try to abolish our Constitution.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2009, 11:09:21 PM »

You are correct CF, the nazis have joined forces with the other nazis. Their common goal is the destruction of America and Israel.
It's only temporary. This Country saw a civil war and it might happen again if they try to abolish our Constitution.

And YOU are correct Elizabeth! We have been saying that since Obamanation, that there is going to be a civil war! I'm beginning to wonder if ONLY people on the JTF are the ONLY sane people in this country???????? :throw:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2009, 11:31:36 PM »

And YOU are correct Elizabeth! We have been saying that since Obamanation, that there is going to be a civil war! I'm beginning to wonder if ONLY people on the JTF are the ONLY sane people in this country???????? :throw:

Hi Dawn, I know there are many people like us who are not aware of the JTF, I hope they find out about our site, and remember, let us stock up /  our second admendment rights....I can't help but feel during his presidency Obama is going to somehow try and abolish the constitution or at least revise it to the left's specifications. I mean this has gone too far and something is really wrong here regarding Obama's failure to show a certified copy of his birth certificate.  I pray that Berg does not give up the fight  for proof that he is qualified to serve...Obama is the only president who made it to the White House with so many crooked ties and ill morals....Dawn, notice in obamas speeches how he says " I am a man of faith " instead of identifying himself as a christian...when Obama says he's a " man of faith " he is sending a message to his moslems brothers...Islam uses the term faithful and unfaithful.
Let us keep praying that he gets impeached and who knows, his own party may just decide he's too much and they will take action themselves.
Stock up Dawn...my husband and I have.

Shalom & G-d Bless!   Dox

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2009, 12:08:07 AM »
Thanks to this Obamination, our enemies will test us [and we will fail each test], and they will walk over us like we were nothing.  It's happening now with the North Korean missile test, and, of course, with Iran's continued nuclear program.  I hopeand pray that the United States survives the end of Obama's first term.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2009, 09:46:33 AM »
Yes Elizabeth, I have been spreading the word to those like us and to join here, but most of them are not like us and depend on ME to open my mouth and speak out while they just sit there.  >:( If Obamanation reaches out to the taliban, then he is one of THEM as far as I'm concerned. I could not agree with you more about him changing our Constitution and not proving he was born in the USA! Had this been anyone else, this would not have been tolerated!  >:( My blood boils everytime I hear about or see this man and you cannot get away from it. Seems like every single day he is TV for one thing or another. Ah yes, we are stocking up too! G-d Bless you Elizabeth and everyone here!  :fist: :usa+israel:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane