Author Topic: Starbucks Logo is Jewish, So Shut it All Down states Cleric  (Read 1440 times)

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Starbucks Logo is Jewish, So Shut it All Down states Cleric
« on: March 11, 2009, 10:57:34 PM »
Starbucks Logo is Jewish, So Shut it All Down states Cleric

http://www.rightsidenews.com/200903103951/global-terrorism/starbucks-logo-is-jewish-so-shut-it-all-down-states-cleric.html
March 10, 2009
Memri.org
Egyptian Cleric Safwat Higazi Calls to Shut Down Starbucks in the Arab and Islamic World, Saying: Their Logo is the Jewish Queen Esther.

Following are excerpts from an address by Egyptian cleric Safwat Higazi, which aired on Al-Nas TV on January 25, 2009.

"The Girl in the Starbucks Logo is Queen Esther... The Queen of the Jews"

Safwat Higazi: "Today, I would like to talk about the Starbucks coffee shop. Starbucks is to be found in Mecca, in Al-Madina, opposite the King Abdul Aziz Gate in Mecca, opposite the Al-Majid Gate in Al-Madina, as well as in Cairo. Starbucks is to be found everywhere, with this logo. This is the Starbucks logo.

"Has any of you ever wondered who this woman with a crown on her head is? Why do we boycott Starbucks? I will tell you, so you will know why you should boycott this company, and what this logo stands for. As I've already said, it is not enough to avoid entering this coffee shop. It is not enough to refrain from drinking this coffee. You must urge people never to go there, but none of you should even consider throwing a stone, breaking anything, or burning [the place] down.

"The girl in the Starbucks logo is Queen Esther. Do you know who Queen Esther was and what the crown on her head means? This is the crown of the Persian kingdom. This queen is the queen of the Jews. She is mentioned in the Torah, in the Book of Esther. The girl you see is Esther, the queen of the Jews in Persia."

"The Crown You See Here [In the Starbucks Logo] is the Crown of the Kingdom of Xerxes"

"King [Xerxes] gave an order that the seven most beautiful girls in the kingdom be brought to him. So they held contests and auditions, and selected the seven most beautiful virgins, one of whom was the Jewish Esther, whose uncle, Mordechai - or actually, it was her cousin's brother - was a villain.

"It was Mordechai who hatched this plot. Esther was one of the seven girls brought before King Xerxes in the palace. When Esther, who was very beautiful, was shown to King Xerxes, she captured his heart, and he chose her to be his queen. He placed a crown on her head, and the crown you see here [Higazi indicates the Starbucks logo] is the crown of the kingdom of Xerxes, and this is Esther, who became Queen of Persia, instead of Queen Vashti."[...]

"We Want Starbucks To Be Shut Down Throughout The Arab And Islamic World... It Is Inconceivable That In Mecca and Al-Madina, There Will Be a Picture of Queen Esther"

"Can you believe that in Mecca, Al-Madina, Cairo, Damascus, Kuwait, and all over the Islamic world there hangs the picture of beautiful Queen Esther, with a crown on her head, and we buy her products?

"We want Starbucks to be shut down throughout the Arab and Islamic world. We want it to be shut down in Mecca and in Al-Madina. I implore King Abdallah bin Abd Al-‘Aziz, the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques: It is inconceivable that in Mecca and Al-Madina, there will be a picture of Queen Esther, the queen of the Jews."

---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Starbucks Logo is Jewish, So Shut it All Down states Cleric
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 11:07:17 PM »
What an idiot.  The woman is a siren, you know from Greek mythology?  These muslims just look for ways to get pissed off.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 11:08:55 PM »
How about replaceing the logo with the queen of the suicide bombers? Would that make them happy?

Large coffee with a bang
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 11:30:20 PM »
arksis,

How utterly ridiculous are these Muslims?
They will take issue with any trivial matter that they perceive ( true or not) to be connected to Jews.

Starbucks is better off closing down shop in all and any Muslim nations.
I also think, it is too much of a hassle for Starbucks to operate in Muslim nations, because they have to have segregated seating sections; one for women/families and a separate one for men.  And having special employees to take orders from women, since women can not speak to men directly.

The company is better off cutting it's losses and pulling out.

Let the Muslims stay in a constant primitive state of their own perverted bliss.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2009, 01:58:05 AM »
She looks like a pagan Wiccan goddess to me.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 03:40:06 AM »

I think it is a mermaid.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2009, 09:35:01 AM »
arksis,

How utterly ridiculous are these Muslims?
They will take issue with any trivial matter that they perceive ( true or not) to be connected to Jews.

Starbucks is better off closing down shop in all and any Muslim nations.
I also think, it is too much of a hassle for Starbucks to operate in Muslim nations, because they have to have segregated seating sections; one for women/families and a separate one for men.  And having special employees to take orders from women, since women can not speak to men directly.

The company is better off cutting it's losses and pulling out.

Let the Muslims stay in a constant primitive state of their own perverted bliss.

I agree ag337! They will find something wrong with anything, doesn't matter WHAT it is! I would love to find an island in the middle of nowhere big enough to put ALL of them there and let them live amongst themselves and not bother anyone else.  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2009, 12:43:34 PM »
These clerics also say that Starbucks supports the Israeli government.  They are crazy, of course I would expect that from a muslim.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Dagger

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2009, 01:13:49 PM »
Perhaps they would prefer the original Starbucks logo, used from 1971 - 1987?

http://www.deadprogrammer.com/starbucks-logo-mermaid
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 01:28:34 PM by Dagger »

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2009, 01:21:49 PM »
They are just trying to find another way to insult the Jewish people...

I always thought that was a goddess type of figure...
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2009, 01:23:36 PM »
I think I might get a delicious cold Frappucino mocha today. :)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2009, 01:33:14 PM »

Notice that they outright proclaim that they are mortal enemies to the Jews, and even something that has the vaguest perception that it is from the Torah, is to be banned and opposed with outright hostility. Have you noticed you don't hear any whining about tolerance, inclusion or diversity from the western "liberal" morons about this. If it was someone in Israel blatantly complaining about a muslim business, the liberals would be spouting out UN resolutions all over the place condemning Israel over it.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2009, 01:48:16 PM »

I might just do the same thing... ;D

HEY, ALL THE JTF MEMBERS IN THE STATES SHOULD GO DO THAT TODAY.... ;D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2009, 01:52:26 PM »

I might just do the same thing... ;D

HEY, ALL THE JTF MEMBERS IN THE STATES SHOULD GO DO THAT TODAY.... ;D

Hey if it annoys the muslims, I'm down for a Grande Americano with splenda and 2%.  ;D

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2009, 02:10:47 PM »
No way is she Queen Esther, this Starbucks chick is ugly and has tails. It looks like she's spreading her legs, anyways. And she's topless. Gross. That'll make anyone spit out their coffee. Regardless, what a dumb-a ss muslim peice of sht.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2009, 02:23:00 PM »

CF, yeah, she has 2 tails?? That is not a Jewish symbol
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2009, 03:10:33 PM »

CF, yeah, she has 2 tails?? That is not a Jewish symbol

LOL, like the fact that it's two tails makes a difference, any tails pretty much make it not a Jewish symbol!  Just razzin' ya, it just came off as really funny to me.  :laugh:

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2009, 03:41:53 PM »
I'd like to get that "cleric" a half-caf extra hot no-whip urine latte, as soon as I pass my venti mocha.