9 (36%)
Only racist to liberals
5 (20%)
Anything white is racist!
5 (20%)
Other
3 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Do you consider me a racist?  (Read 3218 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Do you consider me a racist?
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2009, 12:34:50 PM »
Since when did describing yourself as white make you a racist? 
The world has gone  :crazy:
We can't even describe ourselves, because the real racists are running the asylum(world).
I'm thinking of changing my name to White BullCat.   8;)

Dude you aren't a racist! There are a lot of people who call me racist too. They call JTF a racist organization.

In Kahane Forum they wanted to ban me because of my "racist views".

http://forum.kahane.org/index.php/topic,4020.0/topicseen.html

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2009, 01:40:00 PM »
initially i did find it odd some one stating "White" on Jewish forum, but now i know u are a good person and not racist.

i was once on a hindu-buddhist forum where a girl registered as Aryan Princess, initially every one took her as a Nazi , but not after knowing her.

But I am White, there is nothing wrong with identifying as white. We have people who identify themselves by their background like you identify as Hindu Zionist, we have Angry Chinese Zionist.

I think people take White the wrong way. It seems like a lot of leftist Jews do not want to be associated with white at all, there was even a song online where this guys lyrics said "I'm not white, i'm a Jew" and he was rapping and stuff.

I am Jewish but I am also of white skin and I am sure to let people know that because I am tired of these false movements like the Black Hebrew Movement or "Christian Identity" who claim that Israel belongs to them and try to take away meaning to Jewish ties to the land.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2009, 02:43:48 PM »
it is alright until you proclaim you are white jew, if one says a white christian, then it would sound like StørmFrønt

btw just saw the poll, what the heck 'Other' mean? ;D

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2009, 02:56:04 PM »
it is alright until you proclaim you are white jew, if one says a white christian, then it would sound like StørmFrønt

btw just saw the poll, what the heck 'Other' mean? ;D

Why is it racist to say one is a White Christian? If someone said they are a Black Christian would it be racist?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2009, 03:30:07 PM »
ummm...sometimes I get that feeling, but really, you are most likely misunderstood.

i mean i think for one to call themself "white" this or "black" that is irrelevent to who they are.  The concept of race is genetics and genetics is really only important when choosing a mate or looking at someone for esthetic qualities...or if one is an anthropologist and wants to find out how certain groups of people came to look like the way they are.

Now, I know that racially I'm considered white, but I don't go around calling myself a white Jew or caucasion Jew. I'm simply a Jew and if I were to be more specific I would be a Persian Jew. You, white Israelite, are an American Jew (or Israelite) from the south...I don't understand the concept of one calling himself "white" Israelite or "white" Jew...or even "black" Israelite or "black" Jew.  Rather if there were a "black" Jew, he should consider himself an Ethiopian Jew if he's from Ethiopia or Jamaica if he's from Jamaica. If he were an American Black Jew, the proper term would be An American Jew from Central African Descent...and that is only if he were converted properly to Judaism.

So that's my two cents on the concept of placing a color of one's skin or genetics next to "Israelite" or "Jew"  If you are Jewish, White Israelite, you are technically an American Jew from the south...the color of your skin is irrelevant...and if you were a black jew, I would give the same response.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 03:40:00 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2009, 03:58:48 PM »
ummm...sometimes I get that feeling, but really, you are most likely misunderstood.

i mean i think for one to call themself "white" this or "black" that is irrelevent to who they are.  The concept of race is genetics and genetics is really only important when choosing a mate or looking at someone for esthetic qualities...or if one is an anthropologist and wants to find out how certain groups of people came to look like the way they are.

Now, I know that racially I'm considered white, but I don't go around calling myself a white Jew or caucasion Jew. I'm simply a Jew and if I were to be more specific I would be a Persian Jew. You, white Israelite, are an American Jew (or Israelite) from the south...I don't understand the concept of one calling himself "white" Israelite or "white" Jew...or even "black" Israelite or "black" Jew.  Rather if there were a "black" Jew, he should consider himself an Ethiopian Jew if he's from Ethiopia or Jamaica if he's from Jamaica. If he were an American Black Jew, the proper term would be An American Jew from Central African Descent...and that is only if he were converted properly to Judaism.

So that's my two cents on the concept of placing a color of one's skin or genetics next to "Israelite" or "Jew"  If you are Jewish, White Israelite, you are technically an American Jew from the south...the color of your skin is irrelevant...and if you were a black jew, I would give the same response.

I think there is some misconception, I use the term white as a definition of identification that I view myself as racially white or of caucasian background but someone of Jewish/Israelite background because of the common misconception that Jews are not white or that semites are not white. While it can be disputed what color the Israelites were, and while it may be considered irrelevant, it's very misleading when someone of British or German descent calls themselves a "Israelite" and are of the Christian faith in a means to steal the identity of Jews by claiming we have no identity to Israel. Because of that, they have no right to claim themselves as Israelites unless they are Jewish or infact have lineage to the Israelites through genetic means. Their attempt to use the title Israelites is to reserve their status as the chosen and that the Jews are frauds who descend from the Edomites.

The specific purpose for my name is that I am an Israelite just like every other Jew on this forum and that my skin happens to be white. The problem with the definition of Israelite is that it is rarely used by Jews today with Israeli referring to someone who is a Israeli citizen and Jewish being someone of the Jewish faith despite the fact that being Jewish is primarily ethnoreligious. Generally any research into the issue of "Who is an Israelite" brings up misleading information on Christian Identity and Black Hebrew Israelite movements who have no ties to the Israelites to begin with, therefore I view that the Israelite title should be reserved to those of Jewish origin and direct to Jewish sources. I would prefer when someone types in Israelite or even white israelite into a search engine, that it brings up the proper sources and not some nazi or black panther propaganda, wouldn't you?

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2009, 03:19:37 PM »
Go to your Klan meeting(Joking)  :::D
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2009, 05:56:22 PM »
To white israelite:
I think I know what you're getting at. However if it were a very thing for jews to be white I would tend to agree or understand where you're coming from. Technically a lot of jews are ashkanazi and are primarily white and don't walk around calling themselves white jews or white israelites. If you are jewish, unless otherwise your parents are from the middle east, you are an ashkanazi jew. Being racially centric to identify yourself, unless rare within the group, still doesn't sound appropriate in my opinion.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2009, 06:36:34 PM »

Yes you racist bastard!

Just kidding.  :laugh:

New Yorker  :::D  Yeah White- ya RACIST! LOL
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates