Author Topic: Albanians attacked Hungarians  (Read 2879 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Albanians attacked Hungarians
« on: March 29, 2009, 07:57:13 AM »
Albanian football hooligans attacked Hungarians, because they lost yesterday their match...no comment:

http://sportgeza.hu/futball/2009/03/29/megtamadtak_a_magyar_szurkolokat_albaniaban/

>:(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
Re: Albanians attacked Hungarians
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 01:19:28 PM »
imo serbian football hooligans aren't any better,it used to be different in the past,but now-a-days its "normal"(makes me sick)

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 05:04:48 PM »
Agreed with Nik!

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2009, 08:03:02 PM »
Albanians would never say that about themselves. Shows you how respectful we Serbs are.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2009, 09:34:42 AM »
Albanians are dirty animals

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2009, 04:38:25 PM »
Albanians would never say that about themselves. Shows you how respectful we Serbs are.

I think what they were trying to say that at least Serbs are willing to admit when things aren't right eventhough it is against the serbs....that takes courage..
However, you will NEVER EVER hear muslims, croats and albanians doing the same things. Whenever you try to talk to them about such things as their disguisting and moreover animal-like crimes against the serbs that even Germans told these Nazi-loving croatians, muslims and albanians that the type of killing serbs made even the germans themselves sick.

I will never make any excuses for any type of hoolingans, no matter what their political views are...we are there to watch the game, not get into fights eventhough it is sometimes extremely difficult to do otherwise. You always try to show that you are better human being than they are. Remember, showing hate is a muslim way of showing love to someone.

For me, when I was at a soccer game and heard real serbian national anthem "Boze Pravde" (God of Justice), I never felt more proud of my heritage when I saw an entire stadium stand proudly and everyone singing this wonderful and very touching national anthem......oh and when the croatian team was coming out to the stadium, you see an north part of the stadium become a massive "chetnik" flag, that was even better....I still have the recording on my camera if anyone is interested to see it.

As far as hungarians and albanians fighting among themselves, I could care less because they are both serb haters.....the more they fight among each other, the less they bother the serbs.