Author Topic: Funny chat with a Muslim.  (Read 3072 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Funny chat with a Muslim.
« on: April 01, 2009, 10:36:05 PM »
The other day I used a translator and posted this (in Arabic) in a Muslim chat room "Muhammad was a pig. Islam is fake. Koran is toilet paper". One Muslim sent me a private message:
He-Do you speak Arabic?
Me- What do you think online translators are for?
He- But why do you write such a thing. You must respect other's religions!
Me- What do you think it is more disrespectfull and harmful? A Babylon traslator writing dirty words in Arabic, or two planes full of innocent people crashing against two towers full of equally inocent people?
He- Muslims did not do it!
Me- Who did it then, the UFO's?
He-We speak about religion here, not about politics. You must learn the Koran. It has the truth.
Me- I've read it and it is full of mistakes.
He- Why do you say that?
Me- Just read Sura 20.
He- Which Sura?
Me-Sura 20 I've said!
He- But which name? Suras are also identified by names.
Me- I don't remember the name, but how is it possible that you are a Muslim and cannot find a Sura by number?
- he copied and pasted the verses-

[20.85] He said: So surely We have tried your people after you, and the Samaritan has led them astray.
[20.86] So Musa returned to his people wrathful, sorrowing. Said he: O my people! did not your Lord promise you a goodly promise: did then the time seem long to you, or did you wish that displeasure from your Lord should be due to you, so that you broke (your) promise to me?
[20.87] They said: We did not break (our) promise to you of our own accord, but we were made to bear the burdens of the ornaments of the people, then we made a casting of them, and thus did the Samaritan suggest.
[20.88] So he brought forth for them a calf, a (mere) body, which had a mooing sound, so they said: This is your G-d and the G-d of Musa, but he forgot.
[20.89] What! could they not see that it did not return to them a reply, and (that) it did not control any harm or benefit for them?
[20.90] And certainly Haroun had said to them before: O my people! you are only tried by it, and surely your Lord is the Beneficent G-d, therefore follow me and obey my order.
[20.91] They said: We will by no means cease to keep to its worship until Musa returns to us.
[20.92] (Musa) said: O Haroun! what prevented you, when you saw them going astray,
[20.93] So that you did not follow me? Did you then disobey my order?
[20.94] He said: O son of my mother! seize me not by my beard nor by my head; surely I was afraid lest you should say: You have caused a division among the children of Israel and not waited for my word.
[20.95] He said: What was then your object, O Samaritan?
[20.96] He said: I saw (Jibreel) what they did not see, so I took a handful (of the dust) from the footsteps of the messenger, then I threw it in the casting; thus did my soul commend to me
[20.97] He said: Begone then, surely for you it will be in this life to say, Touch (me) not; and surely there is a threat for you, which shall not be made to fail to you, and look at your G-d to whose worship you kept (so long); we will certainly burn it, then we will certainly scatter it a (wide) scattering in the sea.

He- is it this pasage?
Me- Yes, you see. There were no Samaritans in Mose's time. Koran is wrong.
He- Koran is right anyway because it is the Holy Book.
Me- So you accept any book just because you were told it's Holy? Even if you find an historical anachronism? If you had been educated to believe in anyother myth you'd also believe. You don't even know what you believe in! You can think what you wish, but please don't kill others for the sake of your fables.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 10:45:34 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Funny chat with a Muslim.
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 09:42:29 AM »
Muslims often say "Read the Koran" " You don't understand Islam"... they always find a way not to say they are believing in an false religion

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 01:26:37 PM »
The Quran has several other anachronism such as identification of Mary, sister of Moses, to Mary mother of Jesus, and identification of Haman as a vizier of Pharaoh. The Muslims claim that the Jews forged and rewritten parts of the bible so I guess that's how they try to excuse their anachronism. Although usually they opt to kill critical thinking altogether so they just don't have to make up an excuse. 

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 11:11:25 PM »
The Quran has several other anachronism such as identification of Mary, sister of Moses, to Mary mother of Jesus, and identification of Haman as a vizier of Pharaoh. The Muslims claim that the Jews forged and rewritten parts of the bible so I guess that's how they try to excuse their anachronism. Although usually they opt to kill critical thinking altogether so they just don't have to make up an excuse. 

Yes, that's true. There are many anachonisms, not only one. Koran claims that Jews altered the Torah, but Muslims are divided on whether it means that Jews lierarily changed words or they "altered" Torah by being unobservant. Anyway I don't think Muslims use that argument to cover anachronisms. No excuse can hide such blatant mistakes. I'd rather think that they accuse Jews just to promote anti-Semitism.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 05:01:03 PM »
The most stupid thing about it is when they tell you "read it in Arabic, otherwise you won't understand it". That means that all the Pakis, Afghans, Iranians, Indonesians, Turks etc. who hardly know to read a write their own languages don't understand BS of the quran?  :::D
That would be like saying everyone who doesn't have sufficient knowledges of the Hebrew language do not understand the Torah and people who don't speak Greek and Latin don't understand the New Testament!? OMG, this is such a cheap excuse. Just look what a shabby scripture quran is - it has to be defended by taqiyya! If it was a holy scripture that would not be necessary, would it?  :P :dance:

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2009, 05:19:01 PM »
The most stupid thing about it is when they tell you "read it in Arabic, otherwise you won't understand it". That means that all the Pakis, Afghans, Iranians, Indonesians, Turks etc. who hardly know to read a write their own languages don't understand BS of the quran?  :::D
That would be like saying everyone who doesn't have sufficient knowledges of the Hebrew language do not understand the Torah and people who don't speak Greek and Latin don't understand the New Testament!? OMG, this is such a cheap excuse. Just look what a shabby scripture quran is - it has to be defended by taqiyya! If it was a holy scripture that would not be necessary, would it?  :P :dance:

You are so right!
Right now, that is the only excuse that they have for their terrorist attacks, killing of innocent people. I am just curious what will happen to muslims once the "read it in Arabic, otherwise you won't understand it" excuse gets old and no longer ignored by non-muslims? I can't hardly wait. perhaps then they will say that it is the Jews who are poisoning the minds of all non-muslims eventhough all of those non-muslims know exactly what Islam stands for. LOL

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2009, 04:44:43 AM »

You are so right!
Right now, that is the only excuse that they have for their terrorist attacks, killing of innocent people. I am just curious what will happen to muslims once the "read it in Arabic, otherwise you won't understand it" excuse gets old and no longer ignored by non-muslims? I can't hardly wait. perhaps then they will say that it is the Jews who are poisoning the minds of all non-muslims eventhough all of those non-muslims know exactly what Islam stands for. LOL

Their problem is simple: Most non-muslims know pisslam better then THEY do. And this is the reason why they are no muslims!  ;D Most muslims always say what other tell them to think. They do not even know bestialic koran or hadithas!!! :o