Author Topic: Obama tells Muslims world (for 3rd time), U.S. doesnt consider itself christian  (Read 1195 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 03:19:56 PM by briann »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
If it isn't a Christian nation, then what is it?  A Muslim nation?!

Actually technically, the USA is a nation of all religions..even the ones we don't like.  It isn't ruled on the Christian Bible nor any specific theology...Therefore, it isn't a Christian nation...It's a nation built on Judeo-Christian principles...and therefore deserves respect when it comes down to making laws...however, not a specific theology should rule over another in this country...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
80% plus Christians i think would indicate who is calling the shots.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
80% plus Christians i think would indicate who is calling the shots.

THe constitution was made in such a way that no single theology can dominate over another.  This means that if it were reversed with 80% Muslims, they would have no right to rule Shariah law over everyone...

The USA would cease to be the nation it was meant to be if a single theology ruled over all theologies.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I think this is more about Obama fixating on this topic, over and over.   (Obviously, the US has freedom of religion, worship)

And why would he go out of his way to tell MUSLIM nations that the US doesnt consider itself Christian.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
I think this is more about Obama fixating on this topic, over and over.   (Obviously, the US has freedom of religion, worship)

And why would he go out of his way to tell MUSLIM nations that the US doesnt consider itself Christian.

Good observation.  He is basically telling the islamic world, "we are not infidels, please don't hate us, we have muslims too."  As if that matters.

More importantly, it is an essential aspect of Leftist philosophy that the Judeo-Christian foundation of America be denied.  The Left would have us believe that America is based on "enlightenment" philosophy.  This is the same philosophy that denied G-d and led Europe to Auschwitz and gulag.

G-d help us if America ever gives up its Judeo-Christian values.

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
He is right, It's a secular country. But never the less. It's a Christian country, in god we trust, Not [censored] ALLAH or muuuhammid

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
America is a Christian nation, that's the way it was founded, that's the way it is, and that's the way we want it.

And I am saying this as a proud American Jew.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 03:53:52 PM by New Yorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
He was stammering during his speech. He so wanted to say its a muslim country like turkey

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
If it isn't a Christian nation, then what is it?  A Muslim nation?!

Actually technically, the USA is a nation of all religions..even the ones we don't like.  It isn't ruled on the Christian Bible nor any specific theology...Therefore, it isn't a Christian nation...It's a nation built on Judeo-Christian principles...and therefore deserves respect when it comes down to making laws...however, not a specific theology should rule over another in this country...
Pretty much sums it up. The founding fathers were humanist.

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
This man is an absolute unprecedented idiot. Him and his annoying ridiculous wife.

He can go move to any muslim country and do USA a huge favour. And he can take those whiny people with chip on their shoulder with him - they can be secular free of Judeo-Christian traditions together in muslim-land.

What a revolting human being.
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
The best part of the shvartza President's visit to Turkey was when they were having an outdoor ceremony and the Turks fired a canon or large gun. The shvartza President jumped about about a foot in the air. I was surprised he didn't check around for a new hole or two in his anatomy. Seeing him jump like that at the sound of gun fire made me laugh the entire day. The sad fact is he is able to say whatever comes to mind because the American people have lost their collective minds when it comes to this administration.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Had Arabs and Asian muslims settled down in America first they would not have built this as the world's greatest economic, military and political super power.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.