Author Topic: MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT "ProChaimBenPesach" Disabled for NO REASON  (Read 2084 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
I DID NOTHING.  I haven't even been USING this account hardly at ALL! I haven't used it in OVER a WEEK! And this am, when I was logging in, it is DISABLED!
-------------------------------------------------
Sign in to YouTube with your YouTube OR Google Account 

Username:ProChaimBenPesach           

Password:   
Account disabled, please use a different email.  
Your account has been permanently disabled.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 10:17:34 AM by AsheDina »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT "ProChaimBenPesach" Disabled for NO REASON
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 10:17:40 AM »
how do we avoid using real e-mail adds in other words a e mail that belongs to someone
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 10:34:36 AM »
I do not have very much knowledge about YouTube and I have a question about this.

My question is what is the point of suspending an account, when the user can turn around and make a new account with a different email address?

Doesn't this defeat the purpose, because people can just turn around register for another email and post the same videos?

I would appreciate it if someone could explain to me how this works.

Thanks........

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 10:58:55 AM »
I think I'll start up a Zoo Tube account called fckobama.  I'll let you know if it goes through. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 11:28:50 AM »
I just set up a zootube account called fckobama09.  Let's see if they take it down. 

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2009, 11:34:26 AM »
I do not have very much knowledge about YouTube and I have a question about this.

My question is what is the point of suspending an account, when the user can turn around and make a new account with a different email address?

Doesn't this defeat the purpose, because people can just turn around register for another email and post the same videos?

I would appreciate it if someone could explain to me how this works.

Thanks........

Well if they suspend your account, it gets rid of everything you have, so it is a big setback IF you have a lot of videos on your account with a lot of views.  It destroys your momentum and presence on ZooTube.  That's what happened to us before.  We had everything on one account and we lost it all after that account got removed.  But it's not against their rules to have multiple accounts.  Multiple accounts under multiple email addresses makes it harder to build momentum, but also harder to destroy momentum.  That is the method we are using now.

Thanks for explaining this to me.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2009, 01:19:32 PM »
I just set up a zootube account called fckobama09.  Let's see if they take it down. 

That's great Lisa, I highly doubt they will take it down just because of the username.

Actually, you know what would be a really good thing to do is if we could have a bunch of JTFers create accounts like this, even if they are not equipped to upload videos at this time, and then go around to as many JTF videos as they can and give them a 5 star rating, favorite, subscribe, comment, etc.  If we could get a lot of people doing this, it would really boost JTF's standing on ZooTube.

You mean we should create more accounts like fckobama08, fckobama07, etc?  I'll make some more when I have some time later. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2009, 01:55:25 PM »
I think that's an awesome account name!  ;D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2009, 02:13:49 PM »
Each one of you should create at least 10 accounts or so.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2009, 06:35:41 PM »
What email addresses do you use to create the accounts?

Can you just use gmail or do you make up an email address?

I wanted to create some emails for chaim but I'm not sure if I should use chaim's name for the emails or a made up name.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2009, 09:31:54 PM »

You can create as many hotmail, yahoo, or gmail emails that you'd like, then set up as many youtube accounts as you like with those emails. So let them disable, so what, for everyone they disable you can create 20.  :::D

Only hard part is keeping track of them all.  ;D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2009, 10:05:26 PM »
Don't forget to comment popular videos also every time you do people are bound to feel curious and look at your profile and be exposed to JTF Videos.

Moshe92

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2009, 10:05:35 PM »
I think I'll start up a Zoo Tube account called fckobama.  I'll let you know if it goes through. 

Your account probably will not be taken down because of its name. I once saw someone leaving racist and anti-semitic comments on zootube. His user name was "N*ggerHater."

Moshe92

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2009, 10:06:41 PM »
If youtube removes one account, does it also remove all other accounts registered under the same email?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2009, 10:07:31 PM »
*sings* I like sugar and I like tea but I don't like Muslims nosiree, there's two known things that'll make me puke that's a hog eatin slop and a Muslim that smells like camel poop. You know it, cause I show it, like a barnyard rooster I crow it, and C A I R would sure like to get a hold of Muslim hatin me.