Author Topic: Beware of the Republican media tour  (Read 667 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Beware of the Republican media tour
« on: May 04, 2009, 04:04:12 PM »
Beware of the group that features Romney and Jeb Bush.

Romney is obviously trying to use it as a way to stay in the spotlight.

All of a sudden after Bush Jr. leaves office, Jeb Bush tries to re-enter the spotlight.  After his 2nd term as governor ended, he tried to say out of the spotlight since George Jr. was very unpopular by that point. 

Now that George Jr. is out of office, Jeb is trying to gradually make a political comeback.  He probably either wants to run as VP for someone in 2012 or wants to run for president in the election after that.  However, people shouldn't even think to 2016.  People should be focused on how much damage is being done in the present. 

If any of you talk to any conservative radio-hosts, make it clear to them that Jeb is no conservative.  Jeb told the audience that the Republican party needs to become more like the Democrat party.

Jeb supports the same policies as George Jr which include:  expanding the size of government--No Child Left Behind Act; 
He's a big supporter of illegal alien amnesty, etc.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Re: Beware of the Republican media tour
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 04:47:16 PM »
We are not a kingdom. We should never elect another Bush, Clinton or Kennedy.  I'm sick of this stupidity in American politics that many Americans seem to fall for over and over again. 

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 10:22:04 PM »
We are not a kingdom. We should never elect another Bush, Clinton or Kennedy.  I'm sick of this stupidity in American politics that many Americans seem to fall for over and over again. 

SPOT ON!!!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2009, 02:27:43 AM »

SPOT ON!!!

I was glad at least New York didn't go with Caroline Kennedy.  That was just going too far.