Author Topic: Pictures of The Land of Israel, Part 7: Landscapes  (Read 2454 times)

admin

Pictures of The Land of Israel, Part 7: Landscapes
« on: March 30, 2007, 06:11:28 PM »
Land of Israel landscapes ranging from snow, wetlands, grass, mountains, ocean, rivers, forests, etc..

« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 06:23:39 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
Re: Pictures of The Land of Israel, Part 7: Landscapes
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 07:54:38 PM »
great pics

TruthTyper

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 01:33:29 PM »
looks like an amazing place.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007, 06:52:01 AM »
Nice you have deserts you have beachs you have parts that even look like N.West U.S. very nice
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

NoahideGentile

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2007, 09:03:29 PM »
Everyday it greats my gears to discover what has happen to the land of Abraham, Isaac, Adam, and Jacob. The land that was ONCE INHABITED BY PEOPLE WHO CAME FROM THE TRIBE OF JUDAH, IS NOW BELONGSING TO THE TRIBE OF ISHMAEL CALLED THE PALEESTINIANS, THEY ARE DEGENERATES DESCENDED FROM A HORRIFIC SATANIC MAN WHO KILLED HIS OWN BROTHER. Let the palestinians never have peace, I hope Israel rightfully claims THEIR STAKE TO THE LAND THAT THEIR GOD, RIGHTEOUS NOAHIDIC CHRISTIAN GENTILES, AND THE LAWS OF PHYSICS HAVE GIVEN THEM!.

My advice for the jews is to keep the jewish race PURE and PRODUCTIVE at all cost. you CANNOT and MUSTNOT mix with the pallestinians, or any ARABS, or europeans, no matter if they are "PEACEFUL".

I say this in all honesty, if a man walked up to me and said, "a righteous holy descendent jew of the great prophets Isaac, Abraham, Jacob, solomn, etc.. jewish man needs your money to defeat the islamic filthy disgusting unproductive slimy greedy islamic muslim fascist communist hitlerlist pagan unchristian ungoldy arabian lesbian slime", I would be MORE THAN HAPPy to give it up. And I will tell you why. EVERY SINGLE DAY israelites are killed, slained, murdered, massacred, destroyed, persecuted, prosecuted, slandered, beaten, stoned, ridiculed, slandered, and LAUGHED AT BY THESE ARABIA ISLAMIC UNETHICAL MONSTERS.

You can choose to agree or disagree with me, but I speak the truth of Islam. IT IS NOT THE RELIGION OF OUR G--D AND NOT THE RELIGION THAT COOPERATES WITH WESTERN CIVILIZATION. I CANN NEVER EVER STRESS THIS ENOUGH.