Author Topic: JTF is hated between Hungarian Jews  (Read 962 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
JTF is hated between Hungarian Jews
« on: May 11, 2009, 03:04:06 PM »
Shalom JTF,

I tried to invite many Jews from Hungary to join here, I added many on facebook, created group on iwiw, but there was a girl who thought Kahane means Kohanita, and she was self-hater too. She called us (Hawk, Me) "shame of jews" and "jewish-nazis". Other Jewish guy called Kahane "Jewish sHitler". A few minutes ago I talked to a Jewish girl on facebook, she said JTF is very political, and we have to live in "peace". I'm disappointed in Zionist92 too, he joined, he left the forum, and he also wants peace, and he supports the Kadima. Now I can understand why there are many Hungarian-Jews who support the Communist and liberalist parties.  :'(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: JTF is hated between Hungarian Jews
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 03:07:03 PM »
They are fools let them live with the gypsys
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 03:16:32 PM »
We must do our best to change their views. I have seen this too, many otherwise good Jews who turn their backs on Kahanism and the Jewish ideal. I have heard the ideas that JTF is radical, extreme, haters, nazi-ish, etc... But I know that they are only listening to the propaganda that the enemies have put out there.

Kahane spoke the truth and the truth has a way of making itself known. One of these days we will be able to tell these Jews who are blind that we were right all along.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2009, 03:50:15 PM »
They are fools let them live with the gypsys

That's what most of them deserve.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2009, 03:50:58 PM »
We must do our best to change their views. I have seen this too, many otherwise good Jews who turn their backs on Kahanism and the Jewish ideal. I have heard the ideas that JTF is radical, extreme, haters, nazi-ish, etc... But I know that they are only listening to the propaganda that the enemies have put out there.

Kahane spoke the truth and the truth has a way of making itself known. One of these days we will be able to tell these Jews who are blind that we were right all along.

I tried. There is my friend Hawk, he is Jewish Israeli...he tried his best too. We couldn't convice the self-hater communists. :(

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2009, 05:07:44 PM »
Someone ought to offer these Jewish morons in Europe compensation to go live in Albania. That way they will be happy--and get to live with their own kind.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2009, 08:33:07 PM »
Even around where I live in Georgia, the deep south.  Almost all of the Jews around here are extremely liberal. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2009, 11:20:35 PM »
Let me give a suggestion..if they are interested in this..

Show a video Kahane's press club speech...and a video of Olmert...and then have a discussion about the pros and cons of both points of view...sure enough, they will less likely to say what they said about Kahane.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2009, 11:35:19 PM »
I hope that they realize that you can't live in peace with someone who wants to kill you. You have to stand up to them. Even though God commands it, the world will never love the Jews. What the Jews can do is gain the world's respect by being strong and standing up to their enemies with God's help.

If you have a vicious, rabid animal, the only thing to do is put them down, not try to tame them.

Muslims and other anti-Semites are the same as rabid animals. Jews have to stand up to them and fight because there is no other option. Sometimes a peaceful approach just isn't realistic.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2009, 01:54:47 AM »
Muslims and other anti-Semites are the same as rabid animals. Jews have to stand up to them and fight because there is no other option. Sometimes a peaceful approach just isn't realistic.
Self-hating Jews are worse than rabid animals. These are sick and twisted people who with great premeditation and scheming act to destroy their own kind. They should be made to live among the specimens they so worship (i.e. blacks and Muslims, in their respective countries).