Author Topic: German Fossil Found to Be Early Primate  (Read 5327 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: German Fossil Found to Be Early Primate
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2009, 05:02:15 AM »
I know I was created by God. But I think it could be possible that some other people are descendends from apes ... So imo both theories have their right to exist.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2009, 05:49:05 AM »
I know I was created by G-d. But I think it could be possible that some other people are descendends from apes ... So imo both theories have their right to exist.  :::D
No, believe me, Pheasant, and I mean this in all good faith, friendiness, and with all due respect, if you study yourself very closely, with a large mirror, you will find your tail. :o

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2009, 10:51:26 AM »
If instead of Galapagos, Darwin has visited Arab then he would have understood the mystery behind his theory of Evolution. He must have noted that there are no monkeys in Arab and all of them have got their tails roasted in the hot deserts and bereft of their tails, they have started competing with human of other regions and continents. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2009, 12:36:09 PM »
If instead of Galapagos, Darwin has visited Arab then he would have understood the mystery behind his theory of Evolution. He must have noted that there are no monkeys in Arab and all of them have got their tails roasted in the hot deserts and bereft of their tails, they have started competing with human of other regions and continents. 

I believe in this theory too, syyuge.  ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2009, 12:39:04 PM »
If you look for your tail, you will find it. During embryo development, it is proportionately far longer (we also have gills). It has long been believed by evolutionists that lemurs are on the direct line of descent to humans.

It would be interesting to know how many forum contributors actually believe that humans are descended from anything. 

Lemur-like creatures were ancestral to monkeys and apes. Even a more primitive type of primates would be something like the slow loris.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2009, 01:50:43 PM »

I believe in this theory too, syyuge.  ;D

By quirk of ill fate Darwin was sick, so he could not manage to travel to Arab and was unable to understand the real theory of Evolution through roasted monkey tail.
 :laugh:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2009, 03:27:47 PM »
This proves nothing other than the fact that Germans had an immigration problem long before the Turks started coming around.  However, I don't know much about science so I'm willing to concede that it could be a missing link between man and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

:laugh: :laugh: :::D :::D

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2009, 03:37:01 PM »
This proves nothing other than the fact that Germans had an immigration problem long before the Turks started coming around.  However, I don't know much about science so I'm willing to concede that it could be a missing link between man and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Here ‘Lucy’ can be the ‘Missing Link’!

http://www.answersingenesis.org/creation/v12/i3/lucy.asp
 8)

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2009, 03:41:43 PM »
This is a transitional form between early life forms and primates, of which humans are part of. It is very much the same as the finds that prove modern birds to be the last remaining dinosaurs..

Please don't confuse bible myth with science fact. Of course the bible is a very important work, but it is not a guide to Earth history.

What a horrible thing to say as a Jew of all people. You are the one who has been deluded into believing an utter fairy tale. Take your anti-G-d views somewhere else.

First, Sorry for the above quote, Let me try and be more clear. While G-d put the laws of nature into place, the Bible does not give a full accounting of all of Earth History. It is my beleif that each of the 6 days refers to a epoch, or longer period of time.

I do not think that evolution by itself is anti G-d, and that there is nothing wrong with the study and understanding of science.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2009, 03:44:22 PM »

Here ‘Lucy’ can be the ‘Missing Link’!

http://www.answersingenesis.org/creation/v12/i3/lucy.asp
 8)

Lucy is one of many Hominids that went extinct over time. It is somewhat unusual in the last 7 million years for there to be only one Hominid roaming the Earth.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2009, 11:33:49 PM »
I saw "Lucy" when she was at the HMNS a while back. I specifically looked at that notorious knee and I can tell you that you'd have to be really daft to think that it didn't fit with the rest of the skeleton. It certainly DOES fit with the rest of the skeleton and Lucy is powerful evidence for evolution.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2009, 02:21:10 PM »
I saw "Lucy" when she was at the HMNS a while back. I specifically looked at that notorious knee and I can tell you that you'd have to be really daft to think that it didn't fit with the rest of the skeleton. It certainly DOES fit with the rest of the skeleton and Lucy is powerful evidence for evolution.

Perhaps Lucy is Louis Farrakhan's grand grand ... grandma.  ;D

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2009, 02:30:38 PM »

Perhaps Lucy is Louis Farrakhan's grand grand ... grandma.  ;D

So interesting a find and so resolving...
 :::D