Author Topic: Another reason not to intermarry  (Read 16103 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Another reason not to intermarry
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2009, 09:52:55 PM »
Still, having had family members held at gun point, raped and murdered by 'people of color' I err on the side of reality.  Then I work from there.
If I know I will not be held at gunpoint, raped or murdered by a person, then I can ignore the color of their skin.
By the way,  my relative that was murdered was only 19 years old.  She thought it was ok to befriend people of all races.
You can see where that got her.

Being wary because you know how most black people are is one thing. Making threads about how intermarriage is genetically wrong for x, y, or z reason is something else. These kinds of statements are an embarrassment to JTF and make us look like a bunch of eugenicists. Chaim has made very clear what JTF's position on race is many times over and why we still don't get it is not something I can answer.

I don't agree with intermarriage between races and especially between whites and other races. It's a survival issue. I want distinct races and I want the white race to survive. I think it's ok to say that even if it doesn't line up 100% with Chaim's position.

Moshe92

« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2009, 10:00:22 PM »
Still, having had family members held at gun point, raped and murdered by 'people of color' I err on the side of reality.  Then I work from there.
If I know I will not be held at gunpoint, raped or murdered by a person, then I can ignore the color of their skin.
By the way,  my relative that was murdered was only 19 years old.  She thought it was ok to befriend people of all races.

Being wary because you know how most black people are is one thing. Making threads about how intermarriage is genetically wrong for x, y, or z reason is something else. These kinds of statements are an embarrassment to JTF and make us look like a bunch of eugenicists. Chaim has made very clear what JTF's position on race is many times over and why we still don't get it is not something I can answer.

I don't agree with intermarriage between races and especially between whites and other races. It's a survival issue. I want distinct races and I want the white race to survive. I think it's ok to say that even if it doesn't line up 100% with Chaim's position.

I don't get why you care about the "survival of the white race." Why do you want distinct races?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #77 on: June 07, 2009, 10:27:33 PM »
I want the white race to survive because it's my people. I also think God meant for there to be different races.

Moshe92

« Reply #78 on: June 07, 2009, 10:40:22 PM »
I want the white race to survive because it's my people. I also think G-d meant for there to be different races.

Why do you believe that G-d meant for there to be different races?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #79 on: June 07, 2009, 11:16:17 PM »
I want the white race to survive because it's my people. I also think G-d meant for there to be different races.

I think God was the one who caused the different races in the first place. I'm not sure exactly why but I think it's God's will for there to be different nations and different races on the earth. If everyone blends together into one big one, then the world will be a lot less diverse overall.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #80 on: June 08, 2009, 12:28:12 AM »
Nobody has a problem with your personal opinions. What I think harms JTF's credibility is when several members make "scientific arguments" about why different bloodlines should not mix, why all human beings are not the same inherently, etc. Don't you see that this plays exactly into the hands of our enemies who are grasping at anything and everything they can use against us?

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #81 on: June 08, 2009, 09:00:49 AM »
Check out this picture Muppet. You might've seen it before. The faces of some of them don't even look human. I think they were a hominid species that can learn, somewhat, to behave like modern humans but will always be fundamentally different.

The one on the right is the most striking, it's just like the face of an ape.
Ruby Oh My  :o ..

AsheDina wouldn't lump all Christians, my Uncle 'WAS' an Anglican, to marry this woman he had to convert to Roman Catholicism  >:(  ..

I have seen that happen all TOO many times with Roman Catholics.

That's what happeend to the guy I went to school with who was dating a catholic. When he wouldn't convert, say a rosary, she dumped him and used religion as the reason. WE don't demand they convert. He learned his lesson, albeit a harsh one.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #82 on: June 08, 2009, 09:04:54 AM »
Nobody has a problem with your personal opinions. What I think harms JTF's credibility is when several members make "scientific arguments" about why different bloodlines should not mix, why all human beings are not the same inherently, etc. Don't you see that this plays exactly into the hands of our enemies who are grasping at anything and everything they can use against us?

I think it's obvious that there is a big difference of outcomes among racial groups. Africans never invented the wheel before other races showed them. Why were they incapable of inventing even that? There must have been something fundamentally different about their makeup and not just a different culture.

I don't think that every race is the same as one another or equally good at all things.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #83 on: June 08, 2009, 10:13:47 AM »

I think it's obvious that there is a big difference of outcomes among racial groups. Africans never invented the wheel before other races showed them. Why were they incapable of inventing even that? There must have been something fundamentally different about their makeup and not just a different culture.

I don't think that every race is the same as one another or equally good at all things.
I agree Ruby.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #84 on: June 08, 2009, 10:26:14 AM »

I think G-d was the one who caused the different races in the first place. I'm not sure exactly why but I think it's G-d's will for there to be different nations and different races on the earth. If everyone blends together into one big one, then the world will be a lot less diverse overall.

HOw do you know Gd didn't intend for all of the races to be apart only to eventually blend into one?

As far as racial diversity..i think that no matter what happens, there will still be diverse races.  Culture and religion runs deeper than skin color.  If a nation/culture/religion holds strong to its own allow some limited acceptance of new comers and lets a limited amount of people out, diversity can still exist.

But race is not culture..nor is it really a religion and hardly a nationality.  Whites of Poland look different that whites of Russia woh look different than the ones in France and Scandenavia.  And probably the same goes with Blacks in different parts of Africa...

My point is that it is incorrect to make race a nationality, culture, or religion.  A righteous person is a righteous person...and a righteous culture is a righteous culture..and a righteous religion is a righteous religion.  People of the same religion and culture..if attracted to each other and get along together should not worry about race if they are similar in all other ways that are much much more important.  It's incorrect to think this way.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #85 on: June 08, 2009, 10:32:03 AM »
Guys, people are people. A conservative black like Pastor Manning or Dr. Sowell is part of Western civilization. Whites like Feminem and Rahm Emanuelle are not. What matters is whether the person in question is righteous, law-abiding, and has family values, not the color of their skin.
Indeed.

Again it's a matter of putting two righteous people together...Righteous doesn't mean white and evil doesn't mean black or vice versa...You don't choose your friends on race..you choose them on cultural similarities..and their decent behavior.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #86 on: June 08, 2009, 10:33:52 AM »
Thanks Bullcat.

Dr. Dan if the white race were gone off the face of the earth tomorrow and I was the only one left, I would have nothing left to live for. That's how strongly I feel about it.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #87 on: June 08, 2009, 10:34:35 AM »
Check out this picture Muppet. You might've seen it before. The faces of some of them don't even look human. I think they were a hominid species that can learn, somewhat, to behave like modern humans but will always be fundamentally different.

The one on the right is the most striking, it's just like the face of an ape.
Ruby Oh My  :o ..

AsheDina wouldn't lump all Christians, my Uncle 'WAS' an Anglican, to marry this woman he had to convert to Roman Catholicism  >:(  ..

I have seen that happen all TOO many times with Roman Catholics.

That's what happeend to the guy I went to school with who was dating a catholic. When he wouldn't convert, say a rosary, she dumped him and used religion as the reason. WE don't demand they convert. He learned his lesson, albeit a harsh one.
Maybe it was important to the paticular women, you reference above, that their potential mate be of the same faith.
I think it is a misconception that Catholic laity are out to convert everyone to their religion.
I have never had a Roman Catholic knock on my door, and try to convert me to their religion.
I have not been taught that it is my mission to do so.  I have never heard it encouraged in church or school(eight years of parochial education).
I do think it is important for two people, of different faiths, to come to an agreement on how they will practice their faith prior to marriage.

I can't speak for other Christian faiths.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #88 on: June 08, 2009, 10:49:19 AM »
Guys, people are people. A conservative black like Pastor Manning or Dr. Sowell is part of Western civilization. Whites like Feminem and Rahm Emanuelle are not. What matters is whether the person in question is righteous, law-abiding, and has family values, not the color of their skin.
Indeed.

Again it's a matter of putting two righteous people together...Righteous doesn't mean white and evil doesn't mean black or vice versa...You don't choose your friends on race..you choose them on cultural similarities..and their decent behavior.

Dr. Dan says: Meet my friend DaShaQuan. This one is totally different. It won't chimp out like the other one, promise. This one is a NICE one. This one will never have the inner chimp come out. No way. It won't suddenly start displaying TNB.  This one behaves like a human so you can trust it. It has cultural similarities and decent behavior.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #89 on: June 08, 2009, 12:15:15 PM »
well some people here are talking about Racial differences, and how white race ought to be considered at the highest level of human hierarchy. No offence, but these individuals seem to be taking Jesus message literally, when he said he has come to not unite but to divide the people. The theory used to persecute innocents Jews.

They are also arguing that blacks look like apes, hmm. For a moment i would agree that yes genetically apes could be closer to blacks with respect to evolutionary development. So that means these stone age ancestors were the first to bring stone tools,fire invention  into civilization. So how can whites be credited with superior intelligence.

I dont give a rat about intelligence levels of various races. I believe in how these races have conducted themself age after age inspite of suffering persecution everywhere and yet survived, Because of their Faith in G-d and Hardwork which can be seen among the Jews and Hindus respectively. Although in present age i would say that the Chinese are the most hard working people on this planet. Even though i belong to Hindu-Arya race, i have no problems accepting that Chinese are better.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 12:35:48 PM by ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #90 on: June 08, 2009, 12:21:31 PM »
I never said the white race ought to be considered at the highest level. I just want the white race to survive. I think all the races should survive.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #91 on: June 08, 2009, 12:33:08 PM »
I never said the white race ought to be considered at the highest level. I just want the white race to survive. I think all the races should survive.
first of all you support spreading of the gospel to every race. So I dont think a Latin Xtian would hesitate in marrying a white Xtian or a Black Xtian. And why would they? I dont see any problem in that. Ok now accepting that White Xtians should only propagate white raceness. Well we all know what happened when this was done in Germany in the past.

I am all for Equality and Fairness among Xtians in West who do not believe in race bais. Similar to how a Westerner would condemn the Indian Caste system.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #92 on: June 08, 2009, 12:34:35 PM »
first of all you support spreading of the gospel to every race. So I dont think a Latin Xtian would hesitate in marrying a white Xtian or a Black Xtian. And why would they? I dont see any problem in that. Ok now accepting that White Xtians should only propagate white raceness. Well we all know what happened when this was done in Germany in the past.

I am all for Equality and Fairness among Xtians in West who do not believe in race bais. Similar to how a Westerner would condemn the Indian Caste system.

I think races should be separate, not subject to one another.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #93 on: June 08, 2009, 12:45:28 PM »
If you keep the gospel only to one race, then it will survive.(Eg, Judaism,Hinduism,Buddhism) But there is a danger in keeping the gospel limited to White race, as history tells us.

I support the organisation BNP, because they talk about rights of the whites, not the rights of white xtians.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #94 on: June 08, 2009, 12:48:06 PM »
well some people here are talking about Racial differences, and how white race ought to be considered at the highest level of human hierarchy. No offence, but these individuals seem to be taking Jesus message literally, when he said he has come to not unite but to divide the people. The theory used to persecute innocents Jews.[/b]

They are also arguing that blacks look like apes, hmm. For a moment i would agree that yes genetically apes could be closer to blacks with respect to evolutionary development. So that means these stone age ancestors were the first to bring stone tools,fire invention  into civilization. So how can whites be credited with superior intelligence.

I dont give a rat about intelligence levels of various races. I believe in how these races have conducted themself age after age inspite of suffering persecution everywhere and yet survived, Because of their Faith in G-d and Hardwork which can be seen among the Jews and Hindus respectively. Although in present age i would say that the Chinese are the most hard working people on this planet. Even though i belong to Hindu-Arya race, i have no problems accepting that Chinese are better.
What? :o
Please explain.  What is the purpose of that statement, besides Christian bashing(as usual).

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #95 on: June 08, 2009, 12:49:14 PM »
If you keep the gospel only to one race, then it will survive.(Eg, Judaism,Hinduism,Buddhism) But there is a danger in keeping the gospel limited to White race, as history tells us.

I support the organisation BNP, because they talk about rights of the whites, not the rights of white xtians.
Who here only spoke to the rights of white Christians?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #96 on: June 08, 2009, 12:49:34 PM »
I have been reading about hasidic thought recently. We people become Spiritual and Closer to G-d, when we shed bodily differences. Race is a bodily difference.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #97 on: June 08, 2009, 12:51:45 PM »

Rubystars want all of India to come under Christianty. But she would not like an Indian Xtian to marry a White Xtian. Which is ridiculous.

It is the continuation of debates we been having ever since :laugh:

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #98 on: June 08, 2009, 12:54:24 PM »
Indeed.

Dr. Dan says: Meet my friend DaShaQuan. This one is totally different. It won't chimp out like the other one, promise. This one is a NICE one. This one will never have the inner chimp come out. No way. It won't suddenly start displaying TNB.  This one behaves like a human so you can trust it. It has cultural similarities and decent behavior.

Not quite...I can say, meet my friend Chin-weng Lee (mongoloid race)...She is super smart, a really decent woman, an Orthodox rabbi converted her to Judaism and she practices it fully.  I'm sorry, I think it's silly to separate from this person just because she is a different race from a caucasion...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #99 on: June 08, 2009, 01:14:11 PM »

Rubystars want all of India to come under Christianty. But she would not like an Indian Xtian to marry a White Xtian. Which is ridiculous.

It is the continuation of debates we been having ever since :laugh:

It's ok if you think my thoughts are ridiculous. I think people who marry should have both race and religion in common. The only exception to that would be that if Jewish people are of different races I think it's ok because the Jewish people form their own national identity and are not really defined by their race as much as they are defined by their Jewishness. It would still make me feel uncomfortable to see a black/white pairing though.