Author Topic: Another reason not to intermarry  (Read 16099 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Another reason not to intermarry
« Reply #100 on: June 08, 2009, 01:18:20 PM »
Not quite...I can say, meet my friend Chin-weng Lee (mongoloid race)...She is super smart, a really decent woman, an Orthodox rabbi converted her to Judaism and she practices it fully.  I'm sorry, I think it's silly to separate from this person just because she is a different race from a caucasion...

Chinese people are completely different from blacks, just as different as white people are from blacks. I still don't think they should have kids with white people, but I do think that it's much safer to be friends with one than it is with a black person. The best thing of course is for each group to spend most of the time around their own people.

For someone who has suffered from black violence I don't think it's right to encourage them to make friends with blacks again.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #101 on: June 08, 2009, 01:31:31 PM »
Not quite...I can say, meet my friend Chin-weng Lee (mongoloid race)...She is super smart, a really decent woman, an Orthodox rabbi converted her to Judaism and she practices it fully.  I'm sorry, I think it's silly to separate from this person just because she is a different race from a caucasion...

Chinese people are completely different from blacks, just as different as white people are from blacks. I still don't think they should have kids with white people, but I do think that it's much safer to be friends with one than it is with a black person. The best thing of course is for each group to spend most of the time around their own people.

For someone who has suffered from black violence I don't think it's right to encourage them to make friends with blacks again.

Blacks in general have an inferior culture..but not a result of genetics...Nevertheless...what do you say about a chinese person adopted into a white family and raised around whites?  He/she should marry another old country chinese person?!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #102 on: June 08, 2009, 01:36:26 PM »
If you keep the gospel only to one race, then it will survive.(Eg, Judaism,Hinduism,Buddhism) But there is a danger in keeping the gospel limited to White race, as history tells us.

I support the organisation BNP, because they talk about rights of the whites, not the rights of white xtians.
Who here only spoke to the rights of white Christians?
Rubystars want all of India to come under Christianty. But she would not like an Indian Xtian to marry a White Xtian. Which is ridiculous.

It is the continuation of debates we been having ever since :laugh:

It's ok if you think my thoughts are ridiculous. I think people who marry should have both race and religion in common. The only exception to that would be that if Jewish people are of different races I think it's ok because the Jewish people form their own national identity and are not really defined by their race as much as they are defined by their Jewishness. It would still make me feel uncomfortable to see a black/white pairing though.
Many European Evangelists here in India marry Indians, for they see everyone as followers of the same gospel, and hence there can be union.

Rubystars, the simple solution to what you want, is.. Banning of Evangelists from non-white nations.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #103 on: June 08, 2009, 01:55:16 PM »
I think it's obvious that there is a big difference of outcomes among racial groups. Africans never invented the wheel before other races showed them. Why were they incapable of inventing even that? There must have been something fundamentally different about their makeup and not just a different culture.

I don't think that every race is the same as one another or equally good at all things.
It's all about culture. Albanians are white, but they are every bit as primitive as schvartzes. Tamils are South Asian (and India has produced some of the greatest mathematic and technological advances in the world), but their culture is about as backward and savage as it gets.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #104 on: June 08, 2009, 01:57:16 PM »
well some people here are talking about Racial differences, and how white race ought to be considered at the highest level of human hierarchy. No offence, but these individuals seem to be taking Jesus message literally, when he said he has come to not unite but to divide the people. The theory used to persecute innocents Jews.
I don't want to get into an interreligious fight but Jesus was not talking about racial differences here, or persecuting his own people (Jews).

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #105 on: June 08, 2009, 02:04:31 PM »
Can you not all see how ridiculous and absurd this has gotten? Is this the Jewish Task Force, or the Preservation of the Aryan Race Task Force?

Rubystars--as much as I didn't like HZ's comment about Christianity, he has a really good point. You want all of India to be open to Christianity, but you don't want Western Christians to mingle with Indian Christians, even though Indo-Aryan people are actually just dark-skinned Caucasians. You want missionaries to have freedom of speech in India (and I agree with that, I do believe each person should have the free will to choose his or her own religion), but then you would prefer that those missionaries (most of whom are presumably white) associate only with whites as much as possible?

I do not think that the doctrine of racial separateness is compatible with anything that Jesus said or taught, or any aspect of the Christian religion or any teaching found in either Testament. Show me some moral principles that every race must remain separate at all costs. I respect what your own personal views are but you can't seriously make a global moral argument for them that is binding on all mankind, at least not without making us at JTF look like fools and nutters.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #106 on: June 08, 2009, 02:22:46 PM »
well some people here are talking about Racial differences, and how white race ought to be considered at the highest level of human hierarchy. No offence, but these individuals seem to be taking Jesus message literally, when he said he has come to not unite but to divide the people. The theory used to persecute innocents Jews.
I don't want to get into an interreligious fight but Jesus was not talking about racial differences here, or persecuting his own people (Jews).
maybe i framed the sentence wrongly.

Jesus must have wanted races to remain seperate, with divisions. But power/cash richness of RC organisations and Baptist organisations want everyone to come under their umbrella. I would say that if white race reduces to what it is today,then these organistions,and those feeding them will only be solely responsible.
Can you not all see how ridiculous and absurd this has gotten? Is this the Jewish Task Force, or the Preservation of the Aryan Race Task Force?
I agree, it is not going well.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #107 on: June 08, 2009, 02:41:08 PM »
I think there needs to be a certain level of separation (especially reproductive) between races, but that doesn't mean that I'm against all communication. If I felt that way I wouldn't be here. Weren't you the one accusing me of making straw men a while back SA?

HZ, I think that Christianity is good for most nations but that doesn't mean I think people of different races should lose their culture or mix reproductively with one another. I don't know why you asssume I have to believe in race mixing to believe in sharing Christianity with other nations.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #108 on: June 08, 2009, 02:52:28 PM »
I think there needs to be a certain level of separation (especially reproductive) between races, but that doesn't mean that I'm against all communication. If I felt that way I wouldn't be here. Weren't you the one accusing me of making straw men a while back SA?

Rubystars...since we are in the USA, you are entitled to your opinion and preferences...I hope nobody here jumps down your throat for your opinions...

However, the opinion of preserving any type of race and the survival of the white race as you call it, is not a proper righteous opinion.

THe only reason why races appear the way they do is because of the separation of groups of human species from far regions of the earth.  The negroid races have special genes that have allowed them to survive in their physical environment while certain white races and mongoloid races have done the same. 

Much like different breeds of dogs have better survivability traits for their jobs and environments, humans have had the same thing.  However, pure breeds just as pure races have their issues of genetic problems and shorter life spans.  Mutts..mixed breeds live longer have fewer genetic problems...the same might be assumed with a person who is biracial.

Now, am i suggesting that whites should have kids with blacks or asians etc etc?  No...I"m not promising anything to that degree.  Secondly, humans are something special...we have souls, we have cultures, we have religion.  Therefore, it only makes sense for people of similar cultures and religions to get together than cultures and religions which are very different.  And i don't believe in societies that have neither.

I have no problem of someone white preferring someone else who is white because they find that trait more attractive...as long as they aren't marrying someone just for their race or looks alone.

However, I have an issue with the concept of "white culture"...there is no white culture...Europeans who are white have a different culture from whites who are from north america an whites from other parts of the world...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #109 on: June 08, 2009, 03:04:41 PM »
However, the opinion of preserving any type of race and the survival of the white race as you call it, is not a proper righteous opinion.

I'm here on this board to help Jewish survival. I'm not Jewish but I do care and I want to help. Yet you think I don't have the right to want my OWN people to survive. I'm sorry Dr. Dan, but that is ridiculous. Of course I want my own people to live just as much as any Jewish person on this board wants their own people to live.

THe only reason why races appear the way they do is because of the separation of groups of human species from far regions of the earth.  The negroid races have special genes that have allowed them to survive in their physical environment while certain white races and mongoloid races have done the same. 

That's correct.

Much like different breeds of dogs have better survivability traits for their jobs and environments, humans have had the same thing.  However, pure breeds just as pure races have their issues of genetic problems and shorter life spans.  Mutts..mixed breeds live longer have fewer genetic problems...the same might be assumed with a person who is biracial.

Now, am i suggesting that whites should have kids with blacks or asians etc etc?  No...I"m not promising anything to that degree.  Secondly, humans are something special...we have souls, we have cultures, we have religion.  Therefore, it only makes sense for people of similar cultures and religions to get together than cultures and religions which are very different.  And i don't believe in societies that have neither.

Similar cultures, religions, and races have more in common and can impart a common heritage to their children.

I have no problem of someone white preferring someone else who is white because they find that trait more attractive...as long as they aren't marrying someone just for their race or looks alone.

However, I have an issue with the concept of "white culture"...there is no white culture...Europeans who are white have a different culture from whites who are from north america an whites from other parts of the world...

There is an American white culture but I'll tell you something Dr. Dan I also think that all white nationalities have more in common with each other than even the different European nations would want to admit among each other. White Australians, White Americans, and white Europeans have more in common with one another than any of them do with negroes living in dung huts.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #110 on: June 08, 2009, 03:23:17 PM »

[/quote]

There is an American white culture but I'll tell you something Dr. Dan I also think that all white nationalities have more in common with each other than even the different European nations would want to admit among each other. White Australians, White Americans, and white Europeans have more in common with one another than any of them do with negroes living in dung huts.
[/quote]

I agree only on the point that Canadians will have something more in common with North AMerican whites, with British, and with Australian since, for the most part, they all came from one area in Europe...

However, French whites differ from German whites who differ from Polish whites who differ from Italian whites, who differ from Russian whites..etc...

And yes, they have much much less in common with blacks..i agree with that 1000 percent.  A tiny teeny minority of blacks hold similar cultural values of whites...and therefore, it is extremely uncommon for their to be a similar culture between blacks in whites... 

Again, maybe it's the wording you use of the "preservation of the white race" that rubs me the wrong way.  While most whites have more in common culturally than with blacks, i can understand the concept of preserving so called "white" culture.  But race is only skin deep.  If there were an Asian or black person (although very rare) who carried the same exact concepts of white culture, unless it were a matter of physical attraction, I feel that there is nothing wrong with two different races getting together...race is not a behavioral thing...nor should it be.Culture is a behavioral thing..some wish to use their race as a way of acting...and the vast majority of blacks do that..and that's wrong.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #111 on: June 08, 2009, 03:33:06 PM »
I don't believe that race is your skin color or your appearance. I think it goes deeper than that. Appearance is only part of it. The difference between a golden retreiver and a rottweiler is not the difference between gold fur and black and tan fur. There are a lot of other differences too, in personality, etc. although a rottweiler that is raised in a good environment can be more friendly, and the rare golden retreiver can be vicious, the two breeds as a whole are never going to be equivalent in all ways.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #112 on: June 08, 2009, 04:28:26 PM »
I don't believe that race is your skin color or your appearance. I think it goes deeper than that. Appearance is only part of it. The difference between a golden retreiver and a rottweiler is not the difference between gold fur and black and tan fur. There are a lot of other differences too, in personality, etc. although a rottweiler that is raised in a good environment can be more friendly

Rubystars, this is frankly getting ridiculous. Human races did not artificially select themselves for traits that they themselves wanted to amplify. Nor have most races (Arabs may be an exception) made it a point to legitimize inbreeding, which is almost always necessary to produce the consistent differences seen in dog breeds. 99% of racial differences come down to the ideal level of melanin being produced for local sun exposure. No race decided to make itself "mean" or "friendly".

and the rare golden retreiver can be vicious, the two breeds as a whole are never going to be equivalent in all ways.
Actually I know of three absolutely savage golden retriever maulings that happened here in SoCal around 10-15 years ago , and once when I was a kid I was threatened by two extremely surly goldens near a farm.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #113 on: June 08, 2009, 04:30:00 PM »
Similar cultures, religions, and races have more in common and can impart a common heritage to their children.
Are you telling me that Alan Keyes and Dr. Thomas Sowell have not imparted the Western Christian heritage to their children?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #114 on: June 08, 2009, 04:32:25 PM »
I don't believe that race is your skin color or your appearance. I think it goes deeper than that. Appearance is only part of it. The difference between a golden retreiver and a rottweiler is not the difference between gold fur and black and tan fur. There are a lot of other differences too, in personality, etc. although a rottweiler that is raised in a good environment can be more friendly

Rubystars, this is frankly getting ridiculous. Human races did not artificially select themselves for traits that they themselves wanted to amplify.

I never said they did.

Nor have most races (Arabs may be an exception) made it a point to legitimize inbreeding, which is almost always necessary to produce the consistent differences seen in dog breeds. 99% of racial differences come down to the ideal level of melanin being produced for local sun exposure. No race decided to make itself "mean" or "friendly".

There were large enough populations of most races that inbreeding wasn't really necessary to maintain racial integrity. There was reproductive isolation on separate areas of the world so that different races formed.

a
Actually I know of three absolutely savage golden retriever maulings that happened here in SoCal around 10-15 years ago , and once when I was a kid I was threatened by two extremely surly goldens near a farm.

Yeah but as a whole they're not as vicious of a breed as rottweilers.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #115 on: June 08, 2009, 04:37:08 PM »
One final note--the term "intermarriage" as used in Scripture exclusively applies to the mixing of religions and cultures, not races. If I am not mistaken, Moses' wife was an Ethiopian Cushite. G-d calls it an abomination when the Chosen people choose to fornicate with evil, monstrous savages. Racially speaking, the ancient Israelites were no physically different at all from the Canaanite, Amalekite, Jebusite, Midianite, etc. proto-Muslim Nazis that surrounded them. They were all Middle Easterners, i.e. were technically Caucasian but had darker skin than modern European whites. Everybody today who uses the term "intermarriage" in the racial sense is distorting the meaning of the term.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #116 on: June 08, 2009, 04:40:34 PM »
There were large enough populations of most races that inbreeding wasn't really necessary to maintain racial integrity. There was reproductive isolation on separate areas of the world so that different races formed.
This happened as a matter of circumstance. It was not intentional or deliberate. How can you call reproductively separate races G-d's will when the races separated as a result of geographic circumstances and the result of sin (i.e. the Tower of Babel incident)?

Yeah but as a whole they're not as vicious of a breed as rottweilers.
Training and nurture has more to do with it than you think. Not many people set out to produce a "killer" GC. Lots of "macho" young men get rotts or pitts and set out to make them into the nastiesst, most bada** dogs possible, often abusing them in the process.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #117 on: June 08, 2009, 04:46:00 PM »
I stand with Rubystars on this issue. I would rather be with someone of a similar background or not be with anyone at all. What would I have in common with a black, asian, or hispanic. With a pure blood line that goes back for at least 400 traceable years why would I spoil it now. Unlike our Jewish members my concern is more on race and less on religion.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #118 on: June 08, 2009, 04:49:40 PM »
Are you telling me that Alan Keyes and Dr. Thomas Sowell have not imparted the Western Christian heritage to their children?

There are different aspects involved in forming an individual's identity. There is their country to which they are a citizen, perhaps the region of that country which they identify with also. There is their religion, which they share with their co-religionists. There is their genetic or racial heritage, which they share in common with others of their race. A lot of times these things can be interwined and go together. For example a white Christian American conservative is going to be very different from say a black Muslim Libyan radical. There are multiple pieces to people's identities that make up the whole.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #119 on: June 08, 2009, 04:52:46 PM »
I stand with Rubystars on this issue. I would rather be with someone of a similar background or not be with anyone at all. What would I have in common with a black, asian, or hispanic. With a pure blood line that goes back for at least 400 traceable years why would I spoil it now. Unlike our Jewish members my concern is more on race and less on religion.

Yes exactly CJD. No matter what race or background someone is, they should seek to not spit on their ancestors in such an irreversible manner.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #120 on: June 09, 2009, 01:11:57 AM »
Well said, Dr Dan...... :dance: :clap: :jump:

I agree with you....

I want the white race to survive because it's my people. I also think G-d meant for there to be different races.

Why do you believe that G-d meant for there to be different races?

I think G-d was the one who caused the different races in the first place. I'm not sure exactly why but I think it's G-d's will for there to be different nations and different races on the earth. If everyone blends together into one big one, then the world will be a lot less diverse overall.

HOw do you know Gd didn't intend for all of the races to be apart only to eventually blend into one?

As far as racial diversity..i think that no matter what happens, there will still be diverse races.  Culture and religion runs deeper than skin color.  If a nation/culture/religion holds strong to its own allow some limited acceptance of new comers and lets a limited amount of people out, diversity can still exist.

But race is not culture..nor is it really a religion and hardly a nationality.  Whites of Poland look different that whites of Russia woh look different than the ones in France and Scandenavia.  And probably the same goes with Blacks in different parts of Africa...

My point is that it is incorrect to make race a nationality, culture, or religion.  A righteous person is a righteous person...and a righteous culture is a righteous culture..and a righteous religion is a righteous religion.  People of the same religion and culture..if attracted to each other and get along together should not worry about race if they are similar in all other ways that are much much more important.  It's incorrect to think this way.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #121 on: June 09, 2009, 01:53:17 AM »
No matter what race or background someone is, they should seek to not spit on their ancestors in such an irreversible manner.

You are aware that very, very, very, very few people are purely one race, aren't you?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #122 on: June 09, 2009, 03:27:54 AM »
No matter what race or background someone is, they should seek to not spit on their ancestors in such an irreversible manner.

You are aware that very, very, very, very few people are purely one race, aren't you?

I don't necessarily agree with that. I've heard that spouted off before. I suppose it depends on how far back you really want to go. It's hard to tell past several generations but considering there are still distinct races I think there is still considerable purity for a lot of people.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #123 on: June 09, 2009, 06:25:24 AM »

So you would choose an evil person of the same race and religion as you than someone of a different race who is righteous and the same religion as you?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #124 on: June 09, 2009, 09:56:17 AM »

So you would choose an evil person of the same race and religion as you than someone of a different race who is righteous and the same religion as you?
Why would someone choose an evil person at all?  I think there are good people of all races.  Are their any left in the white race?  It sounds like you think there aren't.  It is just a personal preference who we choose to spend our life with.  There should be no shame in wanting a partner of the same race...or the same anything for that matter.  Except same sex.  ::)   That is another whole can of worms.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.