Author Topic: Obama states: Iran has RIGHT to continue Nuclear program!!!!! (NOT JOKING)  (Read 1362 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
WOW!!!!  Obama is getting more embolden by the day.  He is now clearly expressing his STRONG alliance with Islamofascism.

THIS IS GROUNDS FOR IMPEACHMENT!!!!!!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/06/02/AR2009060200947_pf.html

Obama says Iran's energy concerns legitimate

By NANCY ZUCKERBROD
The Associated Press
Tuesday, June 2, 2009 9:24 AM

LONDON -- President Barack Obama suggested that Iran may have some right to nuclear energy _ provided it proves by the end of the year that its aspirations are peaceful.

In a BBC interview broadcast Tuesday, he also restated plans to pursue direct diplomacy with Tehran to encourage it set aside any ambitions for nuclear weapons it might harbor.

Iran has insisted its nuclear program is aimed at generating electricity. But the U.S. and other Western governments accuse Tehran of seeking atomic weapons.

"What I do believe is that Iran has legitimate energy concerns, legitimate aspirations," Obama said, adding that the international community also "has a very real interest" in preventing a nuclear arms race.

The president has indicated a willingness to seek deeper international sanctions against Tehran if it does not respond positively to U.S. attempts to open negotiations on its nuclear program. Obama has said Tehran has until the end of the year to show it wants to engage with Washington.

"Although I don't want to put artificial time tables on that process, we do want to make sure that, by the end of this year, we've actually seen a serious process move forward. And I think that we can measure whether or not the Iranians are serious," Obama said.

Obama's interview offered a preview of a speech he is to deliver in Egypt this week, saying he hoped the address would warm relations between Americans and Muslims abroad.

"What we want to do is open a dialogue," Obama told the BBC. "You know, there are misapprehensions about the West, on the part of the Muslim world. And, obviously, there are some big misapprehensions about the Muslim world when it comes to those of us in the West."

Obama leaves in the evening on a trip to Egypt and Saudi Arabia aimed at reaching out to the world's 1.5 billion Muslims. He is due to make his speech in Cairo on Thursday.

Obama sounded an optimistic note about making progress toward resolving the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, although he offered no new ideas for how he might try to secure a freeze on new building of Israeli settlements. The United States has called for a freeze, but Israeli leaders have rejected that.

Asked what he would say during his visit about human rights abuses, including the detention of political prisoners in Egypt, Obama indicated no stern lecture would be forthcoming.

He said he hoped to deliver the message that democratic values are principles that "they can embrace and affirm."

Obama added that there is a danger "when the United States, or any country, thinks that we can simply impose these values on another country with a different history and a different culture."
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 11:29:00 AM by briann »

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
While Obama is playing footsie, with Ach-my-dinnner-jacket, note this about Obama and Israel:

will reportedly skip Israel in his latest middle-east trip, and Obama put a hold on military h

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
Excuse me, please ..... accidentally hit send while still formulating:

While Obama is playing footsie with Ach-my-dinnner-jacket, note this about Obama and Israel:

- Obama will scheduled to skip Israel in his latest middle-east trip;
- Obama put a hold on a military helicopter sale to Israel, while okaying the same sale to Egypt;
- Obama is reportedly threatening to withhold military spare parts from Israel.

And maybe others that I'm not aware of.  Like Hitler entering the Rhineland, Obama is testing the will of those freemen who might oppose him.  And the result is silence from Capitol Hill.

At moments like this, I must fall back on a comment made by a Baptist minister:  "God did not promise us  a smooth flight, but we will have a nice landing."

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
There is NO EQUIVILANT to this treason... not even Carter was so desperately wishing for our inhalation. :nuke:

The impeachment should start ASAP.... but alas.... Obama.. with a supermajority and control over the media...has more power than any other president in our history....  :(

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
This filthy demonic BASSTURD began his Pro islamic agenda the day he got into office!
I am shocked that his administration has not put a choke chain around his neck....
perhaps they are going to let him get himself impeached?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
The mask is out. :beast:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
The mask is out. :beast:

What does the mask is out mean? I am not familiar with that meaning.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Mask = A covering worn on the face to conceal one's identity, as:

1. A covering, as of cloth, that has openings for the eyes, entirely or partly conceals the face, and is worn especially at a masquerade ball.

Once the mask of democracy gets removed, the beast of Islamofascism gets revealed.
 :beast: :camel: :nuke:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

The mask is off. Obama is Anti-America and Anti-Israel, this is a living nightmare! Everyday I'm expecting that I can't be shocked any further, and every day I am shocked even worse! It's like something out of the Twilight Zone, I keep expect Rod Serling to be narrating the surreal unbelievable events that are passing for news now.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 03:19:35 PM by New Yorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
So King Osama's going to wait for Iran to say ahh we didn't mean it.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Obama is a maniac! He knows that his a** is safe in Washington. But how about Israel and Europe which are within the radius of a probable nuclear attack!? They should shoot this retarded Kenyan before he does too much damage to the World!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn

The mask is off. Obama is Anti-America and Anti-Israel, this is a living nightmare! Everyday I'm expecting that I can't be shocked any further, and every day I am shocked even worse! It's like something out of the Twilight Zone, I keep expect Rod Serling to be narrating the surreal unbelievable events that are passing for news now.

Exactly New Yorker, just when you think he can't top [censored] you off yesterday, he infuriates you even more the next day. The mask is off and I just wonder if ANY of the left will finally see him for who/what he truly is. I can tell you that MOST do NOT read or see the news and maybe that's WHY he's getting away with so much? Everyone I know that voted for him, don't know the FACTS about him like we do, they just voted for him, because they and their families have ALWAYS voted Democrat. Amazing! After they tell me that, I then say, "Then you have NO IDEA exactly what kind of person you voted for?" etc etc. I am dumbfounded by the minds that voted for this imbecile.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
He should be impeached for not being born in this country. As another poster said in this thread he has more power than any other president and that's the scariest thing!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
Mask = A covering worn on the face to conceal one's identity, as:

1. A covering, as of cloth, that has openings for the eyes, entirely or partly conceals the face, and is worn especially at a masquerade ball.

Once the mask of democracy gets removed, the beast of Islamofascism gets revealed.
 :beast: :camel: :nuke:

Thank you for explaining.           
I find it difficult to get by each day knowing what kind of president we have. What scares me the most is no one is making a huge ruckus about it.  
I desperately wish that this is a classic case of ( silence is golden. )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Obama is a maniac! He knows that his a** is safe in Washington. But how about Israel and Europe which are within the radius of a probable nuclear attack!? They should shoot this retarded Kenyan before he does too much damage to the World!

Barack Hussein Obama might think he's safe in Washington.      However,   if Iran develops nuclear weapons,    Washington could easily be a prime target for a nuclear dirty bomb.     The Islamic Terrorist attacks on 9-11-01 demonstrates how much danger Washington is in as along as those in the Islamic world have the capacity to carry out terrorist attacks.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer

Barack Hussein Obama might think he's safe in Washington.      However,   if Iran develops nuclear weapons,    Washington could easily be a prime target for a nuclear dirty bomb.     The Islamic Terrorist attacks on 9-11-01 demonstrates how much danger Washington is in as along as those in the Islamic world have the capacity to carry out terrorist attacks.

That is true! If Iran produces it's own nuclear waste, they may leave it to Hezbollah, Hamas, Al-Qaeda and other terror organizations that operate also outside the Middle East to pollute and blow it up in Western cities. I think it is planned like that already. Otherwise I cannot explain why Iran does not accept an agreement that a third party decontaminates it's nuclear waste. Thus there would be a control and we would know when there was waste "missing". This can be the only reason for Iran not let a 3rd party into it's nuclear program!