Author Topic: Creationism - proved by Prof Dr. Wilder Smith and Jews proved the Bible is right  (Read 507 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
http://www.wildersmith.org/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A._E._Wilder-Smith

YOU MUST WATCH IT! I ALREADY WATCHED IT! THE GREATEST!

http://www.christiananswers.net/catalog/or-vs.html

ORIGINS
How the World Came to Be

The most highly acclaimed and popular creation series ever!

Winner of the Best Films Series of the Year award, plus the Best Documentary Film of the Year award - Christian Film Distributors Association

Don’t allow the secular media and dogmatic evolutionist scientists to push you into believing as they do. Impressive degrees and a lifetime of “questioning” and “searching” are of no value - unless you’re looking in the right place! Here is the scientific evidence about origins - for Creation and against Evolution. And it’s all presented as beautifully as a National Geographic or PBS special. Your audience will love these six highly acclaimed productions, each of which strongly defends a different aspect of the Bible’s record.

book
The Genesis Record
(book)

book
What Is Creation Science?
(book)

movie series
Unlocking the Mystery of Life
(movie)

* Around-the-world photography
    * Special effects
    * Animation
    * Impressive, award-winning quality

Featuring 15 outstanding men of science, including the late Dr. A.E. Wilder-Smith—popular international speaker, prolific author, fascinating and highly respected scholar and educator with THREE earned doctorates from prestigious universities.

1. The Origin of the UniverseThe Origin of the Universe
            Did our universe result from a “Big Bang” or a Creator? The cosmos is degenerating into disorder - not evolving upward. / Demonstrates the impossibility of Evolution.
   2. The Earth, A Young Planet?The Earth, A Young Planet?
            Is Earth really billions of years old? / Exposes the errors and assumptions of popular age estimation methods / There is much scientific evidence that our Earth may be young!
   3. The Origin of LifeThe Origin of Life
            Did life begin by Evolution? Even the simplest cell could never evolve by natural processes / Leaves audiences in awe of the Creator’s power and wisdom!
   4. The Origin of SpeciesThe Origin of Species
            Are all creatures just branches on an Evolutionary tree? Can any natural process, including mutations, cause Evolution? Partially filmed in Darwin’s own home.
   5. The Origin of MankindThe Origin of Mankind
            Are there any apes in man’s ancestry? / Scientific evidence dispels this myth / Uncovers the mistakes, hoaxes, and misinformation about “missing links.”
   6. The Fossil RecordThe Fossil Record
            What do most fossils really prove? They support Creation and contradict Evolution. / Many geological formations, including the Grand Canyon, resulted from Noah’s flood.

http://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Bible-Code-Revealed-Vol/dp/B00000JGJ9

SECRETS OF THE BIBLE CODE
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
The How the World Came To Be serials were made by Jews and Christians, the Secrets of the Bible code too. Very cool!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I've got one word for that: Acanthostega

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

Sounds like a medicament. He he he  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

Sounds like a medicament. He he he  :::D

Yeah it does  ;D

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
The 'young' earth theory is bogus... and is based upon ridiculous assumptions... its an embarrassment to mention Dr. Smith in this forum.

I suggest that the religious community shun it. (I'll include the proof that it is nonsense if anyone wants it.)

This DOESN'T discount biblical creationism, and many theologians believe that the 'days' of creationism are symbolic for much longer epochs.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Briann yes I think most people here, including myself, are "creationists" in the sense of believing that God created. However that doesn't mean people have to reject biological evolution or other science.