Author Topic: Stop "Occupation" - Thousands of Left Wing Jews March In Tel Aviv  (Read 1202 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22

Tel Aviv protest calls to end occupation

Leftists mark '42 years of occupation' by marching under slogan: 'End the occupation – start living'
Anat Shalev

Thousands of left-wing activists marched in Tel Aviv Saturday marking "42 years of occupation". Protestors were chanting: "End the occupation – start living".

The marchers belong to organizations and parties such as Hadash, Meretz, Gush Shalom, and Yesh

Din.MK Dov Khenin (Hadash) spoke at the protest. "42 years of occupation are 42 years too many," he said. "This year Israel is at a crossroads: Either we move to create a just Israeli-Palestinian peace or dangerous deterioration leads us to terrible regional war."

http://www.ynetnews.com/Ext/Comp/ArticleLayout/CdaArticlePrintPreview/1,2506,L-3727078,00.html

He said "occupation norms" were slowly penetrating Israeli society and threatening democracy with such occurrences as "the Nakba laws, the harming of freedom of speech and politics, and more".

Banner depicting IDF troops says 'murderers in uniform'

MK Nitzan Horowitz (Meretz) spoke of US President Barack Obama's plans for Mideast peace.

"Obama is drawing a clear line between supporters of peace and democracy and those who oppose peace. Israel must be in the first camp, beside the US, and the path there is clear: The end of settlement and the adoption of the two-state solution," he said.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: Stop "Occupation" - Thousands of Left Wing Jews March In Tel Aviv
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 12:31:22 PM »
Maybe they should hold their protest in Sderot which gets to see the results of their philosophy quite regularly.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 03:26:31 PM »
Maybe they should hold their protest in Sderot which gets to see the results of their philosophy quite regularly.

I doubt, that this kind of salon-bolschewiks will went to Sederot. Althrough if their messias BHO and they succeed, they didn't have to.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 04:20:29 PM »
Toss the goons into Gaza and let the rabid islamo dogs eat them alive..  Quick solution to a hard problem.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 04:33:08 PM »
I wish that I could say this surprises me, but it doesn't. These robots are a majority of the population of Tel Aviv.

Why these people are not set upon with hatchets and knives by sane Israelis isn't something I can answer.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2009, 04:58:33 PM »
Sometimes I wish that when they created Israel they didn't decide on using Hebrew as the official language. It is such a Chillul Hashem that these scum are using the Holy Alphabet to spread such lies. This is an affront to Jews worldwide that we have these traitors in our midst, Erev Rav to say the least.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2009, 05:18:45 PM »
Toss the goons into Gaza and let the rabid islamo dogs eat them alive..  Quick solution to a hard problem.

What an excellent quote! The communist Jews should be thrown into Gaza if they love the palestinians so much.
I wouldn't mind seeing them murdered by the Palestinians...if they want to go to bed with terrorists -
then I think they should die with them.
Jews in Israel fighting for the rights of the very terrorists who kill their fellow Jews? This is insane beyond words.
I don't know what else to say.

Shalom - Dox

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2009, 05:21:14 PM »
P.S. Seeing that photograph boils my blood!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2009, 06:01:43 PM »
This is their people that they are speaking AGAINST:  {SHAME ON THEM!!!!}

the EXPULSION

One that didnt 'lose' his sense of humor:  :'( 

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2009, 09:49:01 PM »
The truth is that these weasel kikes are in the extreme minority. The traitors in the Israeli media just give them lots of attention to make them seem large and powerful. The vast majority of Israelis are against land surrenders. Unfortunately, the keep on voting Likud thinking that it's a right wing party.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2009, 12:33:51 AM »
The truth is that these weasel kikes are in the extreme minority. The traitors in the Israeli media just give them lots of attention to make them seem large and powerful. The vast majority of Israelis are against land surrenders. Unfortunately, the keep on voting Likud thinking that it's a right wing party.
The majority of Israelis miight not be willfully evil like this but they are stupid, secular, and have no understanding of what real Torah Values are. They feel like they must tolerate this human filth of Semitic origin, and Muslim Nazis, because this is a "democracy" and they have to have "enlightened democratic values".

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2009, 01:45:30 AM »
The majority of Israelis miight not be willfully evil like this but they are stupid, secular, and have no understanding of what real Torah Values are. They feel like they must tolerate this human filth of Semitic origin, and Muslim Nazis, because this is a "democracy" and they have to have "enlightened democratic values".

You are right Serb Avenger..  I mean, too many Israelis care about going to the beach and finding sexy girls sunbathing so they can go get laid rather than going to the Mishkan and spending time in prayer.   There is too many playboys who are just into having fun and partying around while the nation is threatened by bloodthirsty islamic nazi savages who are surrounding their every border.  I worry greatly about this and think back to the time when Israel was attacked by Babylon. THe prophets warned them, bu t the leaders and people were naive and the great fall happened.  I  know in this day and age this cannot happened and I know that the religious Jews and righteous gentiles will fight these bloodthirsty savages and help restore Israel to be a religous Jewish kingdom once again.  But we have to get rid of these right wing imitators and left wing pink commie whackos.  They are playing with Israel's soul and that is not accept able in the eyes of Hashem.  I really think Israelis need to rise up and punish these naive left-wing and secular Jews and make them realize that the spirit of 1948 must be restored or that the lives of many Jews will perish.  Sex, drugs and rock and roll was not Hashem's intentions when restoring the land of Israel and this vulgar lifestyle of carnality must cease . 

I am not sure what most religious Jews believe, but does anyone believe that the Jewish Mashiach cannot come until the all the filth in Israel is removed?  It is time to start cleaning up the society.   Israelis need to arm themselves .  Its a shame the Israeli communist government prevents religious Jews from owning guns.  They rely on the secular and communist minded military who take pleasure in throwing Jews out of their home to give to bloodthirsty islamic savages.  The last thing they want is armed resistance that would make them look like fools.

Once the religious Jews start gaining military and political might and start standing up to the secular, liberal commie Jews, Israel will be restored and Mashiach will come.  I just hope that we don't have to wait anohter 100 years while Jews are in exile or fighting a nuclear war.   THe time is now.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2009, 06:29:27 AM »
Well, I can't understand such movements. Because even a non-religious person would find dozens of arguments that speak loudly and clearly AGAINTS a withdrawal from the so-called "occupied areas". The most important non-religious argument should be clear for even the dumbest of all people: When Israel withdraws from the "Westbank" it would mean that Arab rockets could reach the metropolitain region of Tel Aviv with about 3.8 million people!!!
The other one is, that - even not seen in a religious light - this would be a holocaust to all the Jews in the "Westbank". Since the Arabs want to have a state that shall be 100% Arab and 100% Muslim. So the leftist must be completely maniacs with their senseless demonstration!!!
So even for these atheist leftist I could show two very important arguments against this withdrawal!  >:( Can't they see it, or do they not want to see it?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2009, 07:34:34 AM »
I don't see how they can be this insane to march and protest for their own deaths to occur.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2009, 08:50:34 AM »
This is their people that they are speaking AGAINST:  {SHAME ON THEM!!!!}

the EXPULSION

One that didnt 'lose' his sense of humor:  :'( 

Seeiong THESE photographs makes MY blood boil.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2009, 08:53:08 AM »

Those self-hating sand-shvartze lovers will learn the hard way the same way I did...only they won
t be alive.