Poll

How many % of Jews support the Right Wing and Kahane / JTF? VOTE!

10 % Support
11 (50%)
20 % Support
6 (27.3%)
30 % Support
3 (13.6%)
40 % Support
0 (0%)
50 % Support or More
1 (4.5%)
100%
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: How many % of Jews support the Right Wing and Kahane / JTF?  (Read 3205 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
How many % of Jews support the Right Wing Side and Kahane / JTF?

Let's vote! In Hungary there are around 10 % Jews who support the Right Wing, and know about Kahane. More mostly support the Left side and Kadima and says Kahane "racist".

But I have heard in Israel and in USA the situation is much better! So vote please.

We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: How many % of Jews support the Right Wing and Kahane / JTF?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 01:12:45 PM »
I voted for 20% I think numerous part of Israeli Jews would support the JTF.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 01:22:15 PM »
I think the highest rates you will get in Israel.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 02:17:16 PM »
Current figures are less than 10%.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 02:51:39 PM »
We are a marginal group within an already small grouping of people. But we have the will of G-d on our side because Kahane spoke truth, straight from our Holy Torah... May G-d avenge his blood!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 03:07:06 PM »
Go JTF! We will win! I'm proud of my Jewish side, but I have to tell my grandfather is "liberal" and Kadima supporter.  :'(

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2009, 03:36:26 PM »
Go JTF! We will win! I'm proud of my Jewish side, but I have to tell my grandfather is "liberal" and Kadima supporter.  :'(

You can't chose your family. I am surrounded by Labor and Kadima supporter in my family from every side  >:(

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2009, 03:44:32 PM »

You can't chose your family. I am surrounded by Labor and Kadima supporter in my family from every side  >:(

But thanks for the G-d I can choose my friends. ;)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2009, 05:23:38 PM »
My guess is there would be more gentile than Jew supporters of Kahane.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2009, 05:26:51 PM »
JTF has mostly Jewish members but its movement has gentile members too, that' s right. By the way ProJewCatholic made a survey once, about religion of JTFers and mostly of us are Jewish.  :dance:

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2009, 05:27:28 PM »

I am not so shure about this. In Israel you have lots of people, who agree with the Kahanist ideology.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2009, 05:32:17 PM »
I support it to an extent, but in all honesty am a bit turned off by the racism I see frequently.

I am Jewish, but secular, and not very religious at all.

Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2009, 05:34:43 PM »

I am not so shure about this. In Israel you have lots of people, who agree with the Kahanist ideology.

Yes, you are right about it.

Offline MikeyChua

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2009, 09:25:06 AM »
I support it to an extent, but in all honesty am a bit turned off by the racism I see frequently.

What most attracts me is the more honest discussions of race that I find here as opposed to the politically correct BS which I find at most other venues. Why Jews, with the world's highest mean IQ, seem embarrassed by their intelligence and find commonality with blacks and Muslims never ceases to astonish me. What is so cool about their stupidity and their violence?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2009, 12:31:49 PM »

What most attracts me is the more honest discussions of race that I find here as opposed to the politically correct BS which I find at most other venues. Why Jews, with the world's highest mean IQ, seem embarrassed by their intelligence and find commonality with blacks and Muslims never ceases to astonish me. What is so cool about their stupidity and their violence?

Good question.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2009, 03:50:00 PM »

I don't find commonality, and certainly not w/ the Muslims.  I just feel that unabashed bigotry and racism makes us too much like the Nazis.
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2009, 04:14:26 PM »

I don't find commonality, and certainly not w/ the Muslims.  I just feel that unabashed bigotry and racism makes us too much like the Nazis.

Nazis have a disgusting ideology by a homosexual and lunatic Austrian.
Jews have a beautiful religon, and Jews are the chosen people of the G-d.

We are totally different from them. ;)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2009, 04:18:39 PM »

Negating reality will be not in our interest. For shure I didn't consider all blacks as my enemy. But what their leadership is doing is not acceptable.

It is a fact, that leftist Jews and Christians bow down every day to their enemies and justify their behaviour totally.

Sometimes I think, that they think, that they deserve to be victim.

I refuse this idea.

Offline MikeyChua

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2009, 04:19:27 PM »

Look, all people, everywhere, talk honestly about race except for white liberals. Every group has the healthy attitude to love their own, favor their own, work and fight for their own people's survival except for white liberals. Belief in the religion of liberalism makes smart people into suicidal morons. This religion is based on the original sin of discrimination. A few generations ago, if a man knew the difference between what was good and what was bad, he was said to be discriminating. For liberals, there is no such thing as good or bad. There is only equality. This is the lie that liberalism is based on which is destroying Western civilization. Blacks, Third-World immigrants and Muslims would never have become the threat to our societies that they have if it weren't for liberalism. It is liberalism which demands equality for the unequal. It is liberalism which preaches tolerance for the intolerable. Hitler and the Nazis were defeated a long time ago and it's time we Jews got over it, alright. Otherwise these liberal ideas will destroy us all.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 04:47:49 AM by MikeyChua »

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2009, 04:33:32 PM »
I am not a liberal.
I voted for McCain too, and support Israel.

I recognize that there are some Black Muslims, and some Blacks who are Jew-haters.

I am still against blanket racism though, and do not believe that Blacks as a whole (African Americans) are our enemy.

I think it is sad to see a people such as us exhibiting such racism.  How many centuries have we suffered from racism against us; attempts at genocide, eugenics, etc...because of our perceived racial differences.
Now we are to do the same thing to the Blacks?
I cannot help but feel sympathy and even empathy for the Blacks.  Is this not why we helped them with the civil rights movement as well? 

Now don't get me wrong, I do lock my doors when driving through the ghetto, and I want to vomit when I see Farrakhan or Wright.
I maintain hope though, that there are decent blacks out there, who may in fact be our allies against the Muslims and Nazis.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 04:43:29 PM by Ze'ev »

Offline MikeyChua

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2009, 04:47:34 PM »
I am not a liberal.

I recognize that there are some Black Muslims, and some Blacks who are Jew-haters.

I am still against blanket racism though, and do not believe that Blacks as a whole (African Americans) are our enemy.

I think it is sad to see a people such as us exhibiting such racism.  How many centuries have we suffered from racism against us; attempts at genocide, eugenics, etc...because of our perceived racial differences.

Now don't get me wrong, I do lock my doors when driving through the ghetto, and I want to vomit when I see Farrakhan or Wright.
I maintain hope though, that there are decent blacks out there, who may in fact be our allies against the Muslims and Nazis.

You are a liberal, you just don't want to recognize it. You use the language of a liberal. Racial differences are not perceived, they are a measurable scientific reality. Only liberals are compelled to ignore the entire body of scientific data which proves these realities so they can push their pathetic lies about equality. There are no successful black countries for a reason. Jews (and other groups, such as Chinese) have been persecuted out of envy for their success. Blacks were persecuted for very different reasons.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2009, 04:55:47 PM »
So anyone who disagrees w/ racism or bigotry is automatically a liberal?

Nice logic there.  :laugh:

I do not believe in genetic predispositions toward certain types of behavior.

I think criminal Blacks act the way they do because of the environment they grew up in, and their lack of proper parenting. 
There are plenty of Low-Class whites who act no differently...

I believe that nurture takes precedence over nature. 
I do not think this makes me a Liberal...

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2009, 05:04:04 PM »
I am not a liberal.

I cannot help but feel sympathy and even empathy for the Blacks.  Is this not why we helped them with the civil rights movement as well? 

Even though I pulled the lever for McCain I am definitely not liberal.  I don't mean to get off topic though the third party candidates Bob Barr and Chuck Baldwin made McLame look like Howard Dean since they were liberals. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2009, 05:05:42 PM »

I think criminal Blacks act the way they do because of the environment they grew up in, and their lack of proper parenting. 

I agree with you.  You should see the blacks that attend Pastor Mannings church and attend his schools.  Very successful people!!!

Offline MikeyChua

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2009, 06:51:58 PM »

I agree with you.  You should see the blacks that attend Pastor Mannings church and attend his schools.  Very successful people!!!

If you ignore scientific evidence, ignore the statistics and rely on anecdotal evidence (see above) you fit the profile. You are a liberal.