Poll

Vote!

Unionist side (yankee)
10 (45.5%)
Confederate side (rebel)
12 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: If you lived in era of the American Civil War which side would you support?  (Read 1624 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Well if you think about it both sides lost. The south kept blacks as slaves and that is it we are now force to keep em here so they destroy our cities.  And the North freed them so we still keep them to destroy our cities. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I would have supported Lincoln.

Re-unify the country, free the slaves, and send them back to Africa.  (I wish that third part was enacted)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE

Re-unify the country, free the slaves, and send them back to Africa.  (I wish that third part was enacted)

Me too.

And I love the freedom. On the US side more than 4000 Hungarians fought, and more than 10 generals like Alexander Asbóth, or Julius Stahel who got the medal of honor, but I totally agree with Briann.

But I very like the Southern culture, and I could agree with them in many questions and I like their music, like Dixie land, I'm a good old rebel, I'm a rebel soldier, Irish Confederates etc. ;)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
I voted Unionist, but that is because I was born and raised in Ohio.

Who knows what my mindset would have been were I from the South...
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn

I wish too!

I was born and raised in the North, but now live in the South. Love it love it love it! People actually have manners and respect for each other here!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
the North 100%...I believe that the United States of America should never be divided physically into different nations...that's not what the Founding Fathers of this country wanted.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
North.

free and deport them to liberia.

Offline Gentile

• Junior JTFer
The Confederate States.  I have four direct ancestors who fought for the South.

They were dying so fast at Chimborazo hospital in Richmond Va. they were buried three to a grave in what is now Oakwood cemetery, one was my great-great grandfather.

Brave men fought and died on both sides.

Wikipedia states that until about 1830 more jews (mostly Se-phardic) lived in South Carolina than any other state.  SC was also the first place in the western world to elect a Jew to public office.

And of course Judah P. Benjamin served the CSA as Attorney General and Secretary of State.

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November

I wish too!

I was born and raised in the North, but now live in the South. Love it love it love it! People actually have manners and respect for each other here!
I hope they dont have special manners against Jews too.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I have to agree on the slave issue.  I wish the blacks weren't here now, but I love Abraham Lincoln for saying no man should ever be a slave.  One of the truly great presidents who went through alot of depression during the Civil War. It was definitely wrong to own slaves.  They never should have been brought to America.

The North's factories and military hardware outdid the South, and of course General Grant and Chamberlain.  The South was big on arrogance!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
I voted confederate.  The south had every right to succeed.  It wasn't all about slavery.  It was more about tariffs plus the south was actually starting to gradually do away with slavery.  Frankly I have actually noticed that there were a lot of antisemitism in the union while the confederacy supported Zionism. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
The flag in my sig says it all. I don't support large government.

The confederacy was pro Jewish, many Jews lived a decent life there. The North was well known for it's anti-Jewish approach.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
The flag in my sig says it all. I don't support large government.

The confederacy was pro Jewish, many Jews lived a decent life there. The North was well known for it's anti-Jewish approach.

Preach on brother!!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
I have great respect for the Confederacy and our country would have been better served today if they had won.  Now look what kind of mess we are in.  Judah P. Benjamin was a noble and honorable man and if I am not incorrect, second in command to Jefferson Davis.  Actually, many of the policies and tactics of the confederacy can be attributed to Judah P. Benjamin who was highly regarded by Jefferson Davis as well as the Europeans. 

Since the Union won, our country is full of G-d hating minorities who are striving day and night to turn this into a Jew and Chrsitian hating, islamic and communist hellhole.