Poll

Do you like the Fox show Bones at all?

No.
3 (50%)
It's alright.
1 (16.7%)
I watch it sometimes.
2 (33.3%)
I love it and try to catch it every chance I get.
0 (0%)
Dr. Brennan is uber-hot.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Just for fun: Bones Poll  (Read 879 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Just for fun: Bones Poll
« on: June 21, 2009, 12:25:50 AM »
Who here is a fan of the crime-scene drama, Bones? Man, do I love that show! There aren't really any characters on that program I don't like (Angela is a bit sleazy), but Dr. Brennan and Seeley Booth are clearly the best primetime man-woman partners in the past two decades, at least. I love the direct, in-your-face way the characters on that show (esp. Dr. Brennan) handle issues--no political correctness to be found there!

I don't like the Muslim scientist that they brought on this season, but there's gonna be some PC crap on every single television program on the planet.

SerbAvenger

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: Just for fun: Bones Poll
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 12:42:29 AM »
Bones is a great show. One of my favorite episodes was when Brenner and Booth went to England.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 01:25:15 AM »
I haven't seen the show so I can't vote in the poll, but what is the show about?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 01:31:43 AM »
It is like CSI but more attention is given to human interactions and personality quirks, especially those of Dr. Brennan herself (the protagonist of the show, an elite forensic pathologist employed at the nation's most prestigious natural-history museum).

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2009, 01:37:02 AM »
I've never watched it.

I don't really watch much TV these days except news, sports, or the occasional educational/documentary program.

I usually flip between fox news, and history channel. Sometimes I will check out Discovery or Animal Planet.
I don't really watch any of these new shows though.
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2009, 01:37:33 AM »
It is like CSI but more attention is given to human interactions and personality quirks, especially those of Dr. Brennan herself (the protagonist of the show, an elite forensic pathologist employed at the nation's most prestigious natural-history museum).

Sounds like the kind of story I might be able to get into. I don't watch much tv anymore. The last series I got into was years ago and that was The Pretender. I was also fond of the X-files through most of its run.

Moshe92

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2009, 10:53:00 AM »
I've never watched it.

I don't really watch much TV these days except news, sports, or the occasional educational/documentary program.

I usually flip between fox news, and history channel. Sometimes I will check out Discovery or Animal Planet.

Same is true for me.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2009, 12:09:36 PM »
I've never watched it.

Same is true for me.

Same too.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2009, 12:19:30 PM »
I considered quiting on the show when they added the part-time characters of a nice sensitive quranimal.

Bones is a ridiculously perfect character. She also tends to quantify people including herself according to their level of formal education which is something highly intelligent people would normally won't do. I can't figure out the basic outline to the whole show either- that Bones and her team are employed by the Smithsonian inst. but clock all their time for the FBI...

I think this pole should allow multiple choices because the show is OK but Dr. Brennan is uber hot.