Author Topic: Sarah Palin is out  (Read 15354 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Sarah Palin is out
« Reply #100 on: July 06, 2009, 12:11:26 AM »

I think McCain was the best candidate for the Republicans during the last election, but his choice of campaign staff and vice presidential candidate were nothing short of disastrous.

You have got to be kidding.  He is nothing more than the ultimate RHINO.  He would have actually been another term of Clinton in office with bombing Serbia, wanting to give amnesty to illegals and vivisect Israel.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Teutonic Knight

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #101 on: July 06, 2009, 12:15:56 AM »
Ruby, Palin is not an intelligent woman. This has been made clear by her words and actions. I don't see how anyone can defend it.

We need an intelligent, articulate, and compassionate conservative leader. Not the neo-conservative nonsense. A true conservative.
Are you a troll, or what? What kind of nonsensical crap is this? First, you accuse Palin of being a neocon (a codeword for Jew), then, you advocate "compassionate conservatism" (a term used by the Jew-hating Lebanese newspaper columnist Joseph Jacobs, and since appropriated by eight pathetic years of Dubya), and finally--your screenname is more than a little fishy on a Jewish forum.
This is quite possibly the most moronic thing I have ever read. The most influential neo-conservatives are all gentiles. So what on earth are you on about? I don't think Cheney, Bush or Rumsfeld are Jews. Please reply with reason, or don't reply at all.

Sarah Palin is not a neo-conservative!
Of course she is. She encourages nation building like the rest of the neo-conservatives.

What's an example of Sarah Palin encouraging nation building? Also, who is your idea of a "true conservative?" Do you consider Ron Paul and Pat Buchanan to be "true conservatives?"
Here is proof:

Iraq war is God's plan? To put innocent precious American lives on the line to die for Muslims? To hell with Palin and all the neo-conservatives who push this filth. These people are destroying America. I don't give a damn if the Arabs nuke themselves, leave us out of it.

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #102 on: July 06, 2009, 01:11:33 AM »
Who exactly would have been a better candidate than McCain?

Romney? Paul? Huckabee? Giuliani?

There wasn't much to choose from.
Any of those, with the exception of Ron Nazi Paul, would have been better (though in the case of Huckster, not by much).

Giuliani was too busy having heart attacks and trying to out-Bush Bush, and Huckabee is too far right to win enough votes.

Romney would have been a good candidate for VP under McCain, who had a lot of recognition, an excellent story and national appeal.
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #103 on: July 06, 2009, 01:20:54 AM »
Palin is not embarassing. I really like her. I just don't think she stands much of a chance being as conservative as she is.
The problem is that in the end she caved to pressure and was not a strong enough woman to just say "F it, I'm doing this my way". G-d gave her a very unique platform with which she could have gone all-out in attacking Islam, the double standard on race, gun confiscation, immigration, taxes, abortion, etc. but she didn't/couldn't do it. She had her chance but she blew it, as Kelly Clarkson would say.

I agree that this will make things more difficult for her later if she does try to run for president. However I think that it was natural for her as a mother to put her children above any other concerns. I admire her for this.

That's no excuse. If she was so concerned about being a mother to her children, she would not have mired herself in so many political campaigns.

Indelible proof that Palin is a moron: she had a retarded baby and named it TRIG PAXSON VAN PALIN.
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #104 on: July 06, 2009, 03:43:06 AM »

That's no excuse. If she was so concerned about being a mother to her children, she would not have mired herself in so many political campaigns.

Indelible proof that Palin is a moron: she had a retarded baby and named it TRIG PAXSON VAN PALIN.

Yonah, this is uncalled for and quite vicious to call this precious baby retarded! I don't think it is appropriate in this forum of righteous people. With all due respect, you live in Canada and have not been a privy to the honest and objective coverage of Gov. Palin. Now, she let me down with her resignation, but she proved herself as a very capable executive (unlike other clowns) and I believe that she was hamstrung by the moronic McCain campaign management.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #105 on: July 06, 2009, 05:23:40 AM »
I think she withdrew from being governor to protect her family because they were also getting personally attacked.
You may be right, but if true she is a coward.

No she is not a coward! Her duty as a mom is more important. Even though I'm not a mother myself maybe I have a different perspective on this because I'm a woman.

When Bill Clinton was under fire for having an affair in the Oval Office and lying under oath about it, he took a defiant attitude, refused to resign or give an inch, and by the end of the impeachment crisis was more popular than before it began. People respect strength, Rubystars, whether or not the person displaying it is in the right or wrong. They don't respect weakness. This is why Israel is a mockery among all the nations of the world and everyone respects the Arabs, blacks, etc. If Palin had demonstrated some cojones and fired back at the haters, she would have been able to overcome all this, but now, she will be remembered forever for what she is, a 98-pound weakling.

Palin is not a weakling, but the media will spin it that way. She showed strength in my opinion by putting the welfare of her family first before personal ambitions.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #106 on: July 06, 2009, 05:26:31 AM »
Palin is not embarassing. I really like her. I just don't think she stands much of a chance being as conservative as she is.
The problem is that in the end she caved to pressure and was not a strong enough woman to just say "F it, I'm doing this my way". G-d gave her a very unique platform with which she could have gone all-out in attacking Islam, the double standard on race, gun confiscation, immigration, taxes, abortion, etc. but she didn't/couldn't do it. She had her chance but she blew it, as Kelly Clarkson would say.

I agree that this will make things more difficult for her later if she does try to run for president. However I think that it was natural for her as a mother to put her children above any other concerns. I admire her for this.

Trig is a North European name, and I think it's good that she had a baby with Down syndrome. You must really not have anything on her if you have to resort to going after her baby. What kind of person are you? Way too many of those babies are murdered in cold blood and she didn't do that.

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #107 on: July 06, 2009, 06:20:19 AM »

Yonah, this is uncalled for and quite vicious to call this precious baby retarded! I don't think it is appropriate in this forum of righteous people. With all due respect, you live in Canada and have not been a privy to the honest and objective coverage of Gov. Palin. Now, she let me down with her resignation, but she proved herself as a very capable executive (unlike other clowns) and I believe that she was hamstrung by the moronic McCain campaign management.

The child suffers from mental retardation and is therefore retarded. This is a diagnostic and not a pejorative term.

I'm not sure why you think I live in Canada, but I don't. Nor do I own a television.

I have not read anything positive about Palin's political career from non-ideological sources.

Trig is a North European name, and I think it's good that she had a baby with Down syndrome. You must really not have anything on her if you have to resort to going after her baby. What kind of person are you? Way too many of those babies are murdered in cold blood and she didn't do that.

Yeah, I bet having a baby with Down syndrome is really great... but I will pray to Hashem every night when the time comes that my children are not born with congenital retardation of any kind.

The fact that Trig is a northern European name and not just the product of folly does not excuse the fact it's barely even a name by American standards. Trig's middle names are Paxson and Van. Van, again, barely even a name. "Van Palin". I find it hard to believe that someone could cook this up sober. Paxson is apparently a geographical area in Alaska. Palin has named two other children after geographical areas, and another still after a plane.

Be honest, if Palin were some [censored] on Maury, this would all be hilarious example of social degeneracy.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #108 on: July 06, 2009, 06:23:51 AM »

I agree here that it was uncalled for to attack her baby. If she had to resign because her family was more important, than I owe her the benefit of the doubt.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #109 on: July 06, 2009, 07:09:06 AM »
Yeah, I bet having a baby with Down syndrome is really great...

Yes it's great that she didn't murder her baby. I think it shows that she's a great person for loving her baby boy and being proud of him and protecting him.

but I will pray to Hashem every night when the time comes that my children are not born with congenital retardation of any kind.

Of course you don't want any kind of birth defects for your babies but sometimes these things happen, and when they do it's up to the parents to accept the child that G-d gave them and take care of them the best they can.

The fact that Trig is a northern European name and not just the product of folly does not excuse the fact it's barely even a name by American standards. Trig's middle names are Paxson and Van. Van, again, barely even a name. "Van Palin". I find it hard to believe that someone could cook this up sober. Paxson is apparently a geographical area in Alaska. Palin has named two other children after geographical areas, and another still after a plane.

Be honest, if Palin were some schvartza on Maury, this would all be hilarious example of social degeneracy.

She's not making up random names like schvartzas do. They're not called idiotic things like
Latarian
or
Boqueesha
or
Shanice

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #110 on: July 06, 2009, 07:45:25 AM »
I don't understand anything in U.S. internal politics but the fact that Sarah Palin is the mother to five children who managed to do a fantastic career arouses great respect and appreciation. Despite the great effort that the career requires, she remained a loving wife and mother.

In Judaism such woman is called "Eshet Hayil" (Woman of Valor).
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #111 on: July 06, 2009, 09:04:17 AM »
Palin will fall the way Goldwater did in '64.  The establishment Republicans will back stab her.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #112 on: July 06, 2009, 12:09:02 PM »
Sarah Palin may be filing lawsuits against the Media and that femanazi blogger.
If she sues them I hope she wins.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #113 on: July 06, 2009, 12:33:23 PM »
and Huckabee is too far right to win enough votes.
If Huckabee, who says it is "unChristlike" to bomb Iran, deny illegals tuition aid, or keep rapists and murderers locked-up, is "far right", then I am a Shiite Muslim.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #114 on: July 06, 2009, 12:35:23 PM »

I bet having a baby with Down syndrome is really great... but I will pray to Hashem every night when the time comes that my children are not born with congenital retardation of any kind.

Be honest, if Palin were some schvartza on Maury, this would all be hilarious example of social degeneracy.
And with this I think we have just found ourselves another troll. I bet you invited "Teutonic Knight" to come here too.

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #115 on: July 06, 2009, 01:08:39 PM »
and Huckabee is too far right to win enough votes.
If Huckabee, who says it is "unChristlike" to bomb Iran, deny illegals tuition aid, or keep rapists and murderers locked-up, is "far right", then I am a Shiite Muslim.

Yeah, so sorry for not using "far-right" the same way a communist would.

Huckabee's tax-payer financed largess in no way diminishes his authoritarian tendencies.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #116 on: July 06, 2009, 02:02:40 PM »
Right. And Palin is embarrassing as all get out to watch:

Matt Damon comments on her being a downright frightening candidate for veep:

She also refused to include her mentally retarded son in her "official" family photograph.  How convenient.

Palin is out permanently and what a blessing.  Her running for the presidency would have guaranteed Obongo an eight year term.

Now our psychic energy is freed up to actually use for constructive purposes of supporting a viable candidate.  We have a lot of work to do.

Surely you are joking. JTF should start heeding the opinions of Hollywood leftists? Palin's decision was STUPID as all get-out, and perhaps it does prove that she is not cut out for the presidency, but this is just crazy talk.

Don't you have rants against interracial marriage to make?

Yes, I am aware that the Hollywood actor Matt Damon is a leftist, but his points in the video are valid.  He's expressing the same concerns that millions of Americans have about her and that's why the video has gotten millions of views.

Now she is done.  I suggest getting behind Mitt Romney as he is the singular viable candidate for President the Republicans have for 2012. 

And by the way, you cite a "rant" you think I made against interracial marriage?  I cited an article which said interracial offspring can't find marrow donors if they have lukemia, hardly a rant.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #117 on: July 06, 2009, 02:23:16 PM »
Yeah, I bet having a baby with Down syndrome is really great...

Yes it's great that she didn't murder her baby. I think it shows that she's a great person for loving her baby boy and being proud of him and protecting him.

but I will pray to Hashem every night when the time comes that my children are not born with congenital retardation of any kind.

Of course you don't want any kind of birth defects for your babies but sometimes these things happen, and when they do it's up to the parents to accept the child that G-d gave them and take care of them the best they can.

She's not making up random names like schvartzas do. They're not called idiotic things like
Latarian
or
Boqueesha
or
Shanice
You forgot to add Quantavius. 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #118 on: July 06, 2009, 02:43:44 PM »
Right. And Palin is embarrassing as all get out to watch:

Matt Damon comments on her being a downright frightening candidate for veep:

She also refused to include her mentally retarded son in her "official" family photograph.  How convenient.

Palin is out permanently and what a blessing.  Her running for the presidency would have guaranteed Obongo an eight year term.

Now our psychic energy is freed up to actually use for constructive purposes of supporting a viable candidate.  We have a lot of work to do.

Surely you are joking. JTF should start heeding the opinions of Hollywood leftists? Palin's decision was STUPID as all get-out, and perhaps it does prove that she is not cut out for the presidency, but this is just crazy talk.

Don't you have rants against interracial marriage to make?

Yes, I am aware that the Hollywood actor Matt Damon is a leftist, but his points in the video are valid.  He's expressing the same concerns that millions of Americans have about her and that's why the video has gotten millions of views.

Now she is done.  I suggest getting behind Mitt Romney as he is the singular viable candidate for President the Republicans have for 2012. 

And by the way, you cite a "rant" you think I made against interracial marriage?  I cited an article which said interracial offspring can't find marrow donors if they have lukemia, hardly a rant.
Matt Damon.  He said it? ???  It has to be true, right, correct, spot on. ::)
Sentinel For Truth, I don't think all those views mean people give a rats behind about Sarah Palin.  Maybe they just want to 'look' at Matt Damon(I don't even understand that, I hate him).  Still there is no doubt that there are stupid people in America.  Millions of them or we wouldn't have the WhatSaNacki in Chief in office.
What does a Matt Damon video prove?
I'm glad that people are under estimating Sarah Palin's abilities.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 07:11:55 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #119 on: July 06, 2009, 03:22:16 PM »
but his points in the video are valid.  He's expressing the same concerns that millions of Americans have about her and that's why the video has gotten millions of views.
No, his video has gotten millions of views because ZooTube has promoted it to the hilt, just like it promotes Muslim/Ron Paul/Peace Now videos.

I suggest getting behind Mitt Romney as he is the singular viable candidate for President the Republicans have for 2012.
For the record, I don't think Romney is a bad choice, but you've gotta be kidding me if you think he is better than Sarah Palin.

Yeah, that's why you titled it "another reason" against interracial marriage. Your point had nothing to do with religious intermarriage or assimilation, it was about miscegenation plain and simple. Exactly what JTF needs (statements making us look like WNs and eugenicists).

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #120 on: July 06, 2009, 03:23:39 PM »
Yeah, so sorry for not using "far-right" the same way a communist would.

Huckabee's tax-payer financed largess in no way diminishes his authoritarian tendencies.
With the inane statements you make in every post, I almost wonder if you are a leftist.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #121 on: July 07, 2009, 11:20:35 PM »
Sure...Palin is a non issue now.

Tell us, oh smart a $$...Tell us all about SHELBYVILLE, TN and the Moslem infestation there.  Tell us all about Sweden, Denmark, UK, Spain, Netherlands, And an array of nations that are being infiltrated  by Moslem FILTH.

Damned Appeaser.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #122 on: July 07, 2009, 11:41:07 PM »
One needn't support Islam simply because they question Palin's intelligence and ability to serve as a proper politician.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #123 on: July 07, 2009, 11:44:34 PM »
The reason Sarah Palin has been attacked so much is because she is more beautiful than all the leftist hags put together, she was able to have lots of kids, she hunts, she's a real conservative who would change the country for the better and she's honest. 

The left HAD to destroy her. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #124 on: July 07, 2009, 11:52:25 PM »
The reason Sarah Palin has been attacked so much is because she is more beautiful than all the leftist hags put together, she was able to have lots of kids, she hunts, she's a real conservative who would change the country for the better and she's honest. 

The left HAD to destroy her. 
She didn't have to let them destroy her. When push came to shove, she folded like a twig. A lot of real conservatives had a lot of faith in her and she crapped all over it with this meltdown. I have no more respect for her. G-d gave her a chance, and she did nothing with it.