Author Topic: I am a Muslim  (Read 17060 times)

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Re: I am a Muslim
« Reply #125 on: July 09, 2009, 08:04:12 PM »
One thing a majority of you guys on this forum lack, is RESPECT.

Respect has to be earned. Islam and Mohammedans don't deserve respect. On the contrary, Islam and Mohammedans have clearly earned disrespect and enmity. Right thinking people on this forum and around the world should not respect Islam or Mohammedans. Evil should not be respected. Evil should be destroyed.

Not everyone is the same. It is stupid and ignorant to hate everyone of one group because of a couple people.

You just don't get it. I don't hate Muslims on an individual basis. However, I do despise them collectively for the never ending rampages of murder, mayhem, terror, persecution and jihad that they wage all over the planet in the name of Islam.

It's like hating Germans because of Hitler.
Hating Japanese because of Pearl Harbor..

Unfortunately, just like Hitler and the Nazi Third Reich had to be erradicated, and just like Japan had to be defeated, so too will Islam have to be utterly crushed before there is any chance of reconciliation and peace.

Hating Jews because of the creation of Israel and the oppression of Palestinians.

2,000 years before Mohammed was molesting Ayisha, Israel already existed. There is no nation named Palestine. There was never a nation named Palestine. There are no Palestinians. This absurd Arab narrative of revisionist history does not fly at JTF. Arabs that do not accept absolute Jewish sovereignty over the Land of Israel, or that feel oppressed, should leave. They have many Arab and Muslim nations to go to where Jews are truly oppressed or not allowed to live at all.         

Stop the racism, stop the hate or else there will never be peace.

There can be no peace with Islam. It is the essence of humanitarianism to tirelessly strive to purge the cancer of Islam from this world. The cost will be great, but it is one we must endure and willingly pay, for it is only when Islam exists no more that humankind can live in peace and prosperity.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #126 on: July 09, 2009, 08:04:48 PM »
Jews don't need to hate anyone. Our religion is a way of peace. But our creator has given us permission to defend ourselves against barbarians such as those who practice the cult of Islam. If your terrorist brothers and sisters would just put down the weapons and truly seek peace with Israel they would find that peace is attainable. Israel just wants to be the Jewish homeland which the Creator has promised us. Arabs have many countries throughout the middle east and don't need the land of Israel, which has no oil in it. The Jews have been able to make Israel bountiful unlike the barbarians who dwelt there during the exile. When Jews inhabit the land the land bears fruit, when arabs inhabit it it is desolate {just look at pictures of the holy land from the 1800s and you will see how desolate it was}.

Arabs are not indigenous to the land of Israel. They have come as invaders and the Jews are prepared to fight to protect their land.

Islam is a inferior religion, and it doesn't matter how many fools 'revert' to Islam... There are many people who are converting to Judaism also, and that is a much more righteous and intellectual pursuit than succumbing to the pisslam which you follow.

G-d forgive me for saying this but to prove that they are not true followers of the Qur'an and G-d's words I have one verse.
"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace" (The Quran 8:61)
Something that Islam teaches us is respect, sometime I wonder if Judaism teaches the same.

for every quote you cite as 'Peace' there are hundreds to contradict it!

Offline Peace.Tranquility.Calm

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #127 on: July 09, 2009, 08:12:11 PM »
Jews don't need to hate anyone. Our religion is a way of peace. But our creator has given us permission to defend ourselves against barbarians such as those who practice the cult of Islam. If your terrorist brothers and sisters would just put down the weapons and truly seek peace with Israel they would find that peace is attainable. Israel just wants to be the Jewish homeland which the Creator has promised us. Arabs have many countries throughout the middle east and don't need the land of Israel, which has no oil in it. The Jews have been able to make Israel bountiful unlike the barbarians who dwelt there during the exile. When Jews inhabit the land the land bears fruit, when arabs inhabit it it is desolate {just look at pictures of the holy land from the 1800s and you will see how desolate it was}.

Arabs are not indigenous to the land of Israel. They have come as invaders and the Jews are prepared to fight to protect their land.

Islam is a inferior religion, and it doesn't matter how many fools 'revert' to Islam... There are many people who are converting to Judaism also, and that is a much more righteous and intellectual pursuit than succumbing to the pisslam which you follow.

G-d forgive me for saying this but to prove that they are not true followers of the Qur'an and G-d's words I have one verse.
"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace" (The Quran 8:61)
Something that Islam teaches us is respect, sometime I wonder if Judaism teaches the same.

Actually there isn't! Those so called contradictions do not apply to this time.
They were orders to Muhammad.
Put your trust in Allah if you are believers indeed! [5:23]

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #128 on: July 09, 2009, 08:20:19 PM »
http://www.srpska-mreza.com/Bosnia/DevilTriangle.html

One day you will pay for what you did in my Serbian land of Bosnia.

We Serbs do not forget.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #129 on: July 09, 2009, 08:30:07 PM »

You can't be a Muslim and not hate non-Muslims.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #130 on: July 09, 2009, 08:30:43 PM »

You keep contradicting yourself.   You said "The Jews were destined to live in Israel by Allah"  but then you said it was not just that the state was created.   Who has a right to go against your Allah?!   Unless you don't really believe what you said at the beginning.   

And you should know that the British never gave anything.  The Jewish freedom fighters of Irgun and Lechi had to force them out because the British tried to reneg on their promise.  The land was won with blood sweat and tears and much suffering.   And of course the Arab nazis tried to destroy the Jews, but they defended and succeeded, and we defeated many Arab armies.

The Qur'an states that the Jews will return back to their holy lands. There was nothing the Muslims could do about that because it was destiny. They will live there until the Day of Resurrection.

That sounds like either a clever way of rewriting what your Allah said and meant, or a tacit admittance that your religion Islam is truly against Jews and their right to live in the Jewish homeland.   If it is "destiny," as you call it, do Jews have a right to live there or not?   Is it that they don't really have a right, but that Allah put them there and then Muslims will whine and complain about it until the "Day of Resurrection" where Muslims will fight the Jew behind every rock and tree?   Hmmmmm....

The fight for the holy land will continue until then.

Why should it?  If your allah said Jews will be there until day of Resurrection, then why do you Muslims fight your allah and try to remove the Jews by "fighting for the holy land." ?

Separately, I stated that Israel was created unfairly.  
And separately, I stated how wrong you were to claim this.

The British gave that land to the Jews out of sympathy after the holocaust.

No, they didn't.  It had nothing to do with the Holocaust.  These are the lies that are spread by Muslim propagandists who want to murder the Jews of Israel by connecting their presence there only to the holocaust and not to any sort of human rights.   The British promised to give over their control of "Mandate Palestine" (as they named it) with the Balfour Declaration in 1917.  This was later incorporated into the Treaty of Sevres with Turkey after World War 1.   In 1917 there was no such thing as a holocaust, and there was no "sympathy" for murdered Jews.   There were many factors that combined to produce this phenomenon, one of them being the Jewish legions help in conquering the land for the British in WW1, another being Chaim Weizmann's instrumental role in helping the Allied powers win world war 1, particularly the British, through his able production of much needed acetone for explosives to be used in the warfare.   Another factor was the rise of a certain strain of Christians in British parliament who believed in the Bible and identified strongly with and supported the Jewish desire (as outwardly promoted in the growing zionist movement of the time) to move back to our ancestral homeland which was stolen from us by Romans, and later Muslims who stole it from the Catholics which Romans turned into.  

For brief summary see here:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration_of_1917

The "Churchill White paper" of 1922 clarifies the British stance and intention on giving the Jews our homeland, and it states quite emphatically that they are doing so due to historic rights of the Jewish people, and NOT DUE TO SUFFERANCE.

To further prove the point that it had nothing to do with the holocaust, I would point out the MacDonald White Paper of 1939 under the Chamberlain govt which restricted Jewish immigration to the mandate.  http://holocaust-forum.blogspot.com/2009/05/macdonald-white-paper-is-approved-by.html

As you should know, they, the British occupation in eretz Yisrael, enforced brutally this immigration quota DURING THE HOLOCAUST.   If they were so sympathetic to the Jews being murdered in Europe, and wanted so badly to give the Jews their land back, why did the British block immigration and close the doors of this land to the Jews who were suffering in Europe ALL THROUGHOUT THE HOLOCAUST?   The white paper is understood, as it only can be, as the British reneging on the previous promises made to the Jewish people.  And it reflected a shift in the power base of the british parliament as well.  

The "splitting" of the Mandate into "transjordan" and "palestine" was seen as a great tragedy by the zionist visionaries such as Jabotinsky.  That was land stolen from the Jews and handed out to others of Arabian Hashemite tribal origins.

And in the end, it was only the Jewish resistance fighters of Lechi and Irgun that forced the hand of the British by forcing them out, that the land ever became ours.   Or at least free of British occupation that we were free to defend against the marauding Arabs and claim it for our own.

The Arabs resented the Jews coming and wars broke out which caused the Jews to gain more land.

Let us be clear.  The Arabs (some of them) resented the Jews showing up, and launched a war to wipe them out.  This is historical fact.  But the land never belonged to Arabs.    And it is true that some Arabs were honest enough to celebrate the Jews' arrival and take advantage of the vast economic gains and job opportunities this brought with it.  Some of these hypocritically fought against the Jews anyway.

Furthermore, I question why you take it as a assumption that "resenting" someone's mere existence or arrival justifies the Arabs' attempt at committing a holocaust against these people.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 11:22:45 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #131 on: July 09, 2009, 08:32:43 PM »

Judaism does teach respect.  But we do not have indiscriminate respect.  We do not respect lies or falsehood.  Including false "religions" and dogmas.  We are commanded by G-d not to give any respect at all to such things.   And we especially do not respect nor are we required to, lies which are veiled attempts to destroy our people.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #132 on: July 09, 2009, 08:51:51 PM »
When there is war and one group of people is stronger than the other and they kill more of their enemy than their opponent does, that is NOT Genocide. Genocide is something that happened to Jews and Serbs in WWII, where millions of men, women and children were exterminated soley based on their ethnicity in a planned, organized and systematic fashion with the inability to defend themselves. Genocide is a term that was socially constructed following the Second World War and the war in Bosnia was not a Genocide. It was a war.

To say that there was a Genocide in Bosnia is to say that the Bosnian Muslims were the only victims of that war and that they were the only group of people who were killed or displaced. If there was a Bosnian genocide, wasn't there also a genocide of Serbs then? The Serbs have been killed or ethnically cleansed largely in cities where the majority of the population was Croat and Bosnian Muslim or the surrounding areas which were controlled by Muslims. So because more Muslims were killed that makes it a genocide? It doesn't make sense. In some instances, the actions of the army of RS were kind compared to the barbaric actions of the Mujahideen and some of the other Izetbegovic Islamic fundamentalists.

Don't you dare come on this forum and spew your NATO, EU, U.S. and Islamic propoganda.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 08:59:19 PM by Serbian Canadian »

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #133 on: July 09, 2009, 09:48:03 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Mr. Taqqiya lover:
1) Muslimes are obliged to fight infidels - this is the whole premise of islam - a submission of kafirs to allah and to islam.
2) The goal of islam is the establishment of sharia in the whole world. 3) If muslimes are stronger, they commanded to fight infidels 4) Muslimes are commanded to seek TRUCE not PEACE when they are weaker
3) The condition of PEACE between Dar al Islam and Dar Al Harb is
   a) conversion 
   b)submission of
   c)death.
Nowhere in koran it is mentioned about a peaceful coexistence, as EQUALS, between Dar Al Islam and Dar al Harb.

The life of mohamad is an example to all muslimes. Why would muslimes not follow his example now? Where does it say and where is it recognized by muslimes that certain/most parts of koran are not applicable to our times. The best thing for you is to leave islam. Trust me, whatever good or inspiring you found there was taken from the Torah and the Bible.  Leave islam, return to humanity.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #134 on: July 09, 2009, 10:40:06 PM »
Muslim, what is your reason for being here other than to ' stir the pot ?'

I've come here as a peace loving Muslim, to understand why people hate us so much.
Then I'll try and fix that issue.

Quit your religion and become a Noahide...learn with an open mind what Mohammed was about and the evil he brought upon this world...

and buddy...you have to learn your history properly...everythign you think you know about Israel are lies preached by your imams and religion...Israel is the historic nation of Jews from the Nile to the Euphrates as promised by GD...no other nation needs to feel sorry for Israel...it was Gd's hand that lead to the creation of the state of Israel..and terrible things will happen from Gd to your people because you curse Jews everyday..even with your so called words of "peace"...it's not peace that you preach...Your claim that Israel is an aggressor "why don't we live in peace" is your lack of understanding of who the good guys have been throughout time...you're on the wrong evil side of this...you should turn to your muslim and arab brethren and tell them to stop and move out of the land of Israel and let the Jews live in peace...
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 10:46:59 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #135 on: July 09, 2009, 10:46:46 PM »
Oh, that's a good idea.... ;D

Muslim, what is your reason for being here other than to ' stir the pot ?'

I've come here as a peace loving Muslim, to understand why people hate us so much.
Then I'll try and fix that issue.

Quit your religion and become a Noahide...learn with an open mind what Mohammed was about and the evil he brought upon this world...
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #136 on: July 09, 2009, 10:48:30 PM »
By any chance, could you give me the references in your Koran about this?

So as a peaceful muslim, what do you think about Israel?  And what do you think about hamas, hezbollah, al qaeda, the mujahadeen, the islamic brotherhood and all the rest?  Do you want sharia to be the law everywhere?  Do you think women should be concealed from head to toe?  You say you have no problem with Jews, so what do you think about Judaism?  What do you think about zionism?

I'm not asking you these questions to challenge you.  I would like to know if you really love peace as much as you say you do.

I've already stated my thoughts on Israel. Just look back. All of those groups you named are crazy lunatics who don't understand Islam. You can't just kill anyone for the sake of Allah. They break the laws of war, only fight in self defense. They cannot harm a child, woman, elderly, disabled or anyone who is unarmed. Sharia law should stay in Muslim countries. The other Muslims trying to bring it to the west is wrong because they don't own this country. Before bringing it in a foreign country they should enforce it back home. Women should have the choice to cover themselves and they do as it states in the Qur'an. It demonstrated that she is obeying her lord. If one would force her to cover, she is doing it for them and not her lord. I think Judaism is a beautiful religion as it was sent by the same G-d I follow.
I don't believe a single word of anything you say. I can frankly say I HATE Islam - and I will tell you why. I have never spoken about this in a public forum, but now I will do:
Here are my reasons to hate Islam and every singel mudlim and Moo-ham-head:
It started with my mother who was pregnant and I know I was growing inside her, when she was molested by three Turks in a park when she went home from the supermarket through a park! They thought a Jewish woman would be just a "B**ch" to take because she had no honour!
As if this wasn't reason enough to hate you, I got caught and raped by muslims when I was a child. They thought I was "better than nothing" - I am pretty sure they have waited for something "better" to come along - for sure a woman.
When later on I went to Israel, I stayed in a Kibbutz near the Lebanese border, where I had the experience to have a quite restless period when Lebanese Hezbollah rockets hit nighbouring villages. But I could feel the Israeli soil vibrating. Before my journey back to Germany I got robbed by filthy fakestinians and survived a bus suicide attack!
Not to mention the ongoing repressions, offenses and stupid remarks you have to stand everyday - for simply wearing a Star of David!
Until today I am in psychological treatment because of all that. I was brought to a clinic various times because I almost starved myself to death feeling so much loathe of myself and all my history that I could not even look at food without feeling sick! My BMI is currently around 16 which means I may not live for many years if this doesn't improve.
And now tell me WHY SHOULD I WANT PEACE with people like you and your fellow-disbelievers. Who do not care a bit about others? And I can only imagine all the other people around the Globe you cause suffering and bad things. I hate you, I hate the sick child molesting bastard and the ones who follow his example. EVERYTHING that happened to me and my mom was DUE TO ISLAM because they all did only what their sick Moo-ham-head did!
I can thank G*d I am still alive!
Islam kills me slowly, but it does! It may have already killed some 40% of me. Never come here again and have the courage to offer your hypocrite peace that is worth nothing! Go and creep into your mother and explode!  >:(

Islam does not teach us to rape others, terrorize them, etc. Those people who did those horrific acts to you will be punished for their sins. They do not represent Islam they are just the followers. Some are good others are bad. Anyone can be a Muslim by name, those people are going to the deep depths of hell. Their actions are not justified in Islam, Muhammad NEVER DID such a thing. I will apologize for them and ask G-d to have mercy on their souls. Hate the criminals not their people. Hate those who committed the crime, no one can ever tell if the person is a good follower of their religion but G-d Himself. There's no way I can convince you to stop hating Islam after everything you've been through. I will just tell you that those people will be punished for their sins.

Shalom
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #137 on: July 09, 2009, 10:49:41 PM »
What about Jihad? Many Muslims agree with this....what do you have to say about this?

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #138 on: July 09, 2009, 10:57:56 PM »
I have no doubt that you are a muslim. The forum name you picked for yourself is evidence enough of how evil and crooked your mind really is.

Peace, tranquility, and calm are the exact opposite of what islam is all about.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #139 on: July 09, 2009, 11:53:52 PM »
I have no doubt that you are a muslim. The forum name you picked for yourself is evidence enough of how evil and crooked your mind really is.

Peace, tranquility, and calm are the exact opposite of what islam is all about.

Amen Elizabeth!  :fist:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #140 on: July 10, 2009, 02:47:04 AM »
Muslamic religion is very strongly connected with Peace, tranquility, and calm.

When the Muslamic religion goes out of this earth, Peace, tranquility, and calm shall automatically return and be restored on this earth.   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #141 on: July 10, 2009, 08:53:38 AM »

Wow, here in the north east USA, its been raining for a month and a half.

Well, yesterday was sunny all day. Isn't that great?

So, hows the weather in your area?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #142 on: July 10, 2009, 09:43:26 AM »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #143 on: July 10, 2009, 02:14:49 PM »
Islam is peace, my username is also peace hence muslims are peaceful. hahaha how typical.

I pity these people! A jew doesnt go around saying Judaism is peace, because its understood it is. A buddhist does not go around shouting buddhism means peace. Because their actions are justified in the peaceful way of their living. Only empty vessels make more noise. A thief always says he is innocent. saying this i rest my case on this nutcase. :laugh:

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #144 on: July 10, 2009, 02:30:05 PM »
where did he go?

I was awaiting his response...

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #145 on: July 10, 2009, 04:35:10 PM »
I have created an account on this forum because a friend of mine told me about it. She informed me that they banned her for being Muslim. I came to check this site out and to see what it was about. All I have seen so far is pure propaganda. Let me just get this straight, I do not hate Jews. In fact, my very close friend is a Jew. 

Marvin is female?  :laugh: I thought Marvin is black racist Khufu? Incidentally, I think that this Jew that you befriended is really you. You have not demonstrated any knowledge of islam, but you spewing "islam=peace" slogans just as well as a deform rabbi. Can you please come back next time as a moderate nazi explaining how dear fuhrer was misunderstood and lied to?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #146 on: July 10, 2009, 04:54:38 PM »
I have created an account on this forum because a friend of mine told me about it. She informed me that they banned her for being Muslim. I came to check this site out and to see what it was about. All I have seen so far is pure propaganda. Let me just get this straight, I do not hate Jews. In fact, my very close friend is a Jew. 

Marvin is female?  :laugh: I thought Marvin is black racist Khufu? Incidentally, I think that this Jew that you befriended is really you. You have not demonstrated any knowledge of islam, but you spewing "islam=peace" slogans just as well as a deform rabbi. Can you please come back next time as a moderate nazi explaining how dear fuhrer was misunderstood and lied to?

You would be surprised Manch. There are really groups that tried this argumentation.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #147 on: July 10, 2009, 06:01:31 PM »
That Muslim troll was banned a while ago.  But I love how you all let him have it. 

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #148 on: July 10, 2009, 06:40:17 PM »
oh, you banned him?

the new guy?

:laugh:
That Muslim troll was banned a while ago.  But I love how you all let him have it. 
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #149 on: July 11, 2009, 09:33:07 PM »
That Muslim troll was banned a while ago. 

But I was just getting started.   Truth is, s/he might just have been ignorant with simplistic misconceptions hammered into her/him by Muslims and my posts could have helped change that if the person read them... But if they are banned I guess they can't see them.