Author Topic: More Qurananimal rapes in Israel  (Read 1328 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
More Qurananimal rapes in Israel
« on: July 10, 2009, 10:01:05 AM »
You know i don't care about what that Russian guy did to Qurananimal  female as a matter of fact i couldn't care less what happens to any quranrodent            http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/132319     

Third Arab Rape Gang in Galilee

by Maayana Miskin

(IsraelNN.com) Police have arrested two men on suspicion of raping and sexually assaulting women in the Sharon region. The two, Arab-Israeli residents of Yafo and Tira, are suspected of targeting a number of victims, some of whom have not yet been identified.

The two chose non-Arab victims, including a foreign worker from the Philippines who is thought to have suffered the more serious attack. The two are accused of violently raping the woman after offering her a ride to work, then abandoning her in wooded area.

In a second incident, the two are accused of attempting to rape a woman whose car had stopped by the side of the road. The attackers allegedly beat the woman and dragged her from the road, stopping the attack only when they believed a friend of hers had arrived at the scene.

The two are also accused of robbing and sexually assaulting three other victims, and attempting to rape a woman in her car. The attacks all took place in recent months.

The suspects' names have been withheld from the media by court order.

The case is reminiscent of two similar cases in the north in which groups of Arab men targeted non-Arab women for gang rape attacks. In both cases, police discovered that the crimes were motivated in part by Arab nationalism and a hatred of Israel.

In 2007, six Bedouin Arab men and teenagers were arrested for raping at least three teenaged girls and one adult woman. The attacks took place in the Galilee beginning in 2005.

Following their arrest, the suspects confessed to the crimes and said they were motivated by their hatred of Israel and a desire to take revenge for IDF operations in Gaza.

Later in 2007, six Arab men from the Galilee abducted two intoxicated Israeli teenagers in Netanya and raped one of them. The attackers called their victim a “dirty Jew” during the assault
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: More Qurananimal rapes in Israel
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 10:33:36 AM »
Has Israel national news become politically correct?

They should mention the "religion" of this Arab man, because there lies the cause for their crimes.

However this is exactly the cause why I don't feel anything and of cause I don't take sides if Nazis or other wicked people do evil things to Muslims.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 11:51:59 AM »
What a "small" price for peace.

Next thing you know, Catcher Silverstein (ys"vz) will be making a blog post about how that Filipino worker "entrapped" the Arab rapists.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 12:32:57 PM »
I guess no muslime community leaders came to visit these victims to apologize? God, these quaranimals make me mad!  >:(
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 12:46:36 PM »
They have such a beautiful culture. Jews can learn a lot from these arab muslims.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 05:50:53 PM »
Their butts are gettin gang raped by Russian dudes

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2009, 11:46:30 PM »
Their butts are gettin gang raped by Russian dudes
What are you talking about?