Author Topic: wheres CF?  (Read 9985 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: wheres CF?
« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2009, 04:58:32 PM »
CF = Serb avenger

He is a righteous gentile of mexican origin.  He supports the cause of the Serbs and aligns himself with them as well as us.  There is nothing wrong with this name and I don't seem to understand other posters point...Yeh so what if he supports Serbs..We kahanist Jews support the Serbs...big deal..get over it.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: wheres CF?
« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2009, 05:12:10 PM »
CF = Serb avenger

He is a righteous gentile of mexican origin.  He supports the cause of the Serbs and aligns himself with them as well as us.  There is nothing wrong with this name and I don't seem to understand other posters point...Yeh so what if he supports Serbs..We kahanist Jews support the Serbs...big deal..get over it.

Yes he is a righteous gentile like me. And yes, he support Serbs and that's great and I am not against Serbs. Kosovo je Srbija!

Let me say it again. I am not against SerbAvenger. If someone has a problem with me or if someone want to discuss with me then please send me a PM like muman said.
I think this discussion is closed!