Author Topic: Jewish kikes start a fast for the "victims" of Gaza.  (Read 4174 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Jewish kikes start a fast for the "victims" of Gaza.
« on: July 13, 2009, 06:30:34 PM »
These sick kikes have now started fasting for the poor muzzies in gaza. Look at all the female "rabbis" who signed.  I hope every last one of the signatories croaks over.

http://www.fastforgaza.net/
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1246443798551&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Jewish kikes start a fast for the "victims" of Gaza.
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 07:21:15 PM »
DWI the moderators talked about this a lot and the majority have always agreed that it's best not to use the K word because of the potential for its abusive use by non-Jews and the impression it gives to those considering joining the movement. In this case it may be apt, but it's upsetting for me even as a non-Jew to see the word thrown around so callously. Even Chaim decided that it didn't help the movement for him to keep using it even though the cases he used it for actually applied.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 08:38:59 PM »
Shame on these lost souls. If only they had an ounce of Jewish soul in them they would realize how dumb they look to the real Jews of the world. During this time of the three weeks we should be working on re-establishing Israel and building the third Temple. These deformed Jews only do harm to those Jews who actually observe the religion.

I hope that Hashem shakes them up a bit so they realize that they are on the wrong path. Jews should take up causes of non-Jews once the Jews are secure in their home country. Before this these Jews are just being liberal idiots.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 09:22:44 PM »
DWI the moderators talked about this a lot and the majority have always agreed that it's best not to use the K word because of the potential for its abusive use by non-Jews and the impression it gives to those considering joining the movement. In this case it may be apt, but it's upsetting for me even as a non-Jew to see the word thrown around so callously. Even Chaim decided that it didn't help the movement for him to keep using it even though the cases he used it for actually applied.

I have to agree.

DWI, you are absolutely correct in your portrayal of these people using that word.  Nevertheless, it does more damage than good, and just becuse something is true, does not mean it has to be said.

Then again, I cannot tell you not to use it, as you are 100% correct and it is wrong to force someone to stop speaking the truth, regardless of what it is.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 09:54:59 PM »
It's not my intention to stop the truth from being spoken. I'd just like to see it phrased a little differently.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2009, 11:41:19 PM »
I see your point but he is a Jew and I think it is different for him as a Jew to use it rather than me, a Gentile. Other than once or twice long ago, I have not used that word, because it is a vile anti-Semitic slur, but DownwithIslam, I think, has the prerogative to use it if he so chooses, and in this case, I think the people being referred to do merit the K-word.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2009, 12:10:28 AM »
These sick kikes have now started fasting for the poor muzzies in gaza. Look at all the female "rabbis" who signed.  I hope every last one of the signatories croaks over.
I agree. I just prayed right now that G-d would give these dykes ovarian cancer.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2009, 04:04:36 AM »
To some degreee it could lead to copying though, regardless of who originally posted it. I wouldn't have said anything except this has been discussed a lot.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2009, 05:27:58 AM »
It's not really such a bad word i think it means circle or something it was used because Jews put a circle in place of their name on ellis island.Now about these swine i hope they drop dead from some electrolyte dysfunction.However 8i bet they're stuffing their mouths like pigs when no one looking
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2009, 05:51:25 AM »
I can't believe those kikey goblins dare calling themeselves Jews  >:(

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2009, 07:34:07 AM »
I wish for these people to lose all their weight.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2009, 07:37:17 AM »
I have noticed, that they justify their actions with Torah, Mishnah and Prophets (Jesaja).
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2009, 08:02:31 AM »
I have noticed, that they justify their actions with Torah, Mishnah and Prophets (Jesaja).

Yes, and this highly amplifies their sin. This is a desecration of G-d's name.
Jewish tradition says about such people: "they act as Zimri and demand reward of Pinchas"
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2009, 10:01:16 AM »
I think it's extremely accurate to call these so-called Jews the scum of the earth. 

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2009, 11:20:53 AM »
I hate these traitors and pray for their destruction every day.

What do you say we sabotage their petition with sign-in names of "Muslim terrorist"  'thank you for helping my cause'    and "Stalin" 'hope you all starve'  etc 

The "Title" category leaves room for a whole message to be typed in.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2009, 12:51:41 PM »
If the majority of Israelis are leftist Jews and agree with catering to the arab muslim terrorists ( palestinians, ) then they are the worst of traitors and G-d will surely smite them when the times comes.

How on earth did the leftists take over Israel?

Shalom - Dox 

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2009, 03:23:00 PM »
If the majority of Israelis are leftist Jews and agree with catering to the arab muslim terrorists ( palestinians, ) then they are the worst of traitors and G-d will surely smite them when the times comes.

Shalom - Dox 

It seems the majority just elected a rightwing government under Likud.   I don't think leftists are in the majority in Israel.  I believe that is a myth perpetuated by the Labor party and media propagandists.   The problem is that the "rightwing govt" does not act as rightwing as they promise to be and as the public perceives them to be.   But make no mistake, the people responded to Olmert by electing what they see as the rightwing alternative.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2009, 05:33:46 PM »

Shalom - Dox 

Don't be so quick to judge us, have mercy please.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2009, 05:52:07 PM »
Let them fast till they starve to death.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2009, 06:18:16 PM »
Sorry Zelhar, I am aware there is a right wing in Israel. On the other hand I know the leftists are attempting to take over Israel and give half of it away to the palestinians. If you live in Israel you have my sympathies for the political turmoil going on in your Country between the left and right.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Israelipatriot

• New JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2009, 07:27:56 PM »
They are a shame for the Jewish people. I hope  they starve to death.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2009, 01:55:22 AM »
Well should we sabotage their petition with insulting signatures and messages?   Or is it not worth getting their tally up?  It could really dampen their whole mood quite strongly if we do it...

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2009, 11:50:43 AM »

I hope they do fast, for A YEAR!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2009, 12:18:31 PM »
Sorry Zelhar, I am aware there is a right wing in Israel. On the other hand I know the leftists are attempting to take over Israel and give half of it away to the palestinians. If you live in Israel you have my sympathies for the political turmoil going on in your Country between the left and right.

Shalom - Dox
I know you mean well dox. Most Israelis are not at all thrilled to cave in to the demands and to commit into retreat after retreat in vain pursue of peace. Unfortunalty most of them also don't have moral backbone and determination to stick to their principles.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2009, 12:25:21 PM »
That is sad Zelhar...I have such a hard time accepting the fact that many Jews are siding with the enemy, the very enemy that wants them dead!

It is complete insanity!

Shalom & G-d Bless !

Dox