Author Topic: Various Barbaric Abortion Procedures  (Read 3498 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Various Barbaric Abortion Procedures
« on: April 09, 2007, 12:05:10 AM »
Abortion Procedures

1. Abortion
         the termination of a pregnancy.
   2. Dilitation and Extraction, D&X, (Partial Birth Abortion)
         the baby is delivered feet first.  The head is left inside the birth canal.  A sharp instrument is used to puncture the rear of the skull at the base and the brains are sucked out.  Once dead, the baby is fully delivered.
   3. Dilatation & Curettage (D&C)
         Abortive procedure where the abortionists inserts a curved knife into the placenta and cuts the baby up into pieces before it is suctioned out.  Done in the first trimester.
   4. Dilatation & Evacuation
         An abortive procedure where an abortionist inserts a pliers-like instrument into the uterus.  The abortionist then grabs whatever part of the baby it comes in contact with.  Then, by twisting and pulling, the baby is dismembered, killed, and pulled from the womb.
   5. Mifepristone or Mifeprex (RU-486)
         a pill taken after conception that stops the absorption of Progesterone, a hormone necessary for sustaining pregnancy.  Taken with misoprostol that causes the uterus to contract and eject the newly conceived baby.
   6. Partial Birth Abortion
         An abortive method where all the baby is delivered except the head.  With its body outside of the vaginal canal, the doctor then uses a sharp instrument to pierce the back of the skull of the baby and scramble the brains, killing it.  Then the baby is fully delivered.
   7. Pregnancy Reduction
         An abortive method of reducing the number of babies in the womb (twins, triplets, etc.) by injecting a poison into the heart of one or more of the babies while still in the womb.
   8. Saline Amniocentesis
         An abortive method where a highly concentrated salt solution is injected into the placenta.  The baby takes the salt into the lungs as well as swallowing it.  After more than an hour, the baby dies and the mother delivers the body a day or two later.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
Re: Various Barbaric Abortion Procedures
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 05:27:54 PM »
 Wow, jolly good subject... >:( anybody who has one of these procedures really is sadly disconnected from reality.  That is putting it mildly.  I don't know how many millions of abortions there are or have been, but any is too many.  How can we function as a moral nation when there is legalized murder, devaluing ANY form of life?  Sorry, I was just rambling in a stream-of-consciousness sort of thing.  I just don't know how people can support such vile, evil actions....
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 11:26:14 PM »
Hillary Clinton, has emphatically stated, that as the 1st Female President of The United States, she will sign an Executive Order; that every white pregnant woman must have an abortion; unless they are pregnant with a Black Man's baby!
in which case, they will be forced to go full term; at taxpayers' expense!

ftf

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 07:43:49 PM »
Abortion really is evil. The only thing that keeps coming into my mind, is what if a woman is raped and become's pregnant from it...

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 05:34:49 PM »
abortion is a desecreation of what God stands for

Offline christianpal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2007, 09:10:25 PM »
Abortion is nothing but glorified murder of the unborn. Why do they ASSume that those in the womb are not human beings and can't feel pain and suffering when science has proven otherwise? Why must a human being suffer due to the selfishness of the mother who chooses to MURDER her own flesh and blood and does not care for her own child?

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2007, 04:54:47 AM »
Has anybody on here seen the film "The silent scream"? It's on youtube. So if you really want to see what abortion is about take a look at that video. Very sadining to say the least.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2007, 10:11:32 AM »
Has anyone seen the documentary "Janet's Abortion?"

It was shown in this college course I had on human reproduction and development.  "Janet" was this fat, slutty, slovenly looking young woman who was shown happily driving herself to her abortion.  The film then went on to show, in graphic detail, her pelvic exam and the dialation of her cervix.  After that I was too grossed out to continue watching.  And at the end of the film, she was shown driving herself home. 

I specifically remember the professor of the class fretting about how she should have had someone driver her home from the abortion. 

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2007, 05:19:15 AM »
Wow, jolly good subject... >:( anybody who has one of these procedures really is sadly disconnected from reality.  That is putting it mildly.  I don't know how many millions of abortions there are or have been, but any is too many.  How can we function as a moral nation when there is legalized murder, devaluing ANY form of life?  Sorry, I was just rambling in a stream-of-consciousness sort of thing.  I just don't know how people can support such vile, evil actions....

Do you have statistics?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2007, 08:00:19 AM »
Has anyone seen the documentary "Janet's Abortion?"

It was shown in this college course I had on human reproduction and development.  "Janet" was this fat, slutty, slovenly looking young woman who was shown happily driving herself to her abortion.  The film then went on to show, in graphic detail, her pelvic exam and the dialation of her cervix.  After that I was too grossed out to continue watching.  And at the end of the film, she was shown driving herself home. 

I specifically remember the professor of the class fretting about how she should have had someone driver her home from the abortion. 

It's so funny to hear you say '"Janet" was this fat, slutty, slovenly looking young woman'. I nearly fell out of my chair. hahahaha

What a gross film. It defies logic that they would make you watch that. Good post.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2007, 10:07:53 AM »
It's so funny to hear you say '"Janet" was this fat, slutty, slovenly looking young woman'. I nearly fell out of my chair. hahahaha.

Well it was the truth.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2007, 01:51:50 PM »
I'm still laughing.  And who would name their film "Janet's Abortion"?? It's actually listed in the IMDB database, too!

It was probably named by some fat, slutty, slovenly looking lady. That's what I'm thinking.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2007, 08:25:58 PM »
Abortion really is evil. The only thing that keeps coming into my mind, is what if a woman is raped and become's pregnant from it...

rape is horrible, but murder is murder, its not the babies fault that some horrible idiot raped the poor women.

Abortion is disgusting

Imerica

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2007, 11:21:31 AM »

rape is horrible, but murder is murder, its not the babies fault that some horrible idiot raped the poor women.

Abortion is disgusting
The ever-turning circle... rape is horrible, abortion is murder, not the baby's fault some horrible idiot raped the poor woman, but its not the woman's fault either. Women don't ask to be raped or impregnated by rapists. A lot of women detatch from reality when they find out they're pregnant after being raped. I'd rather be impregnated by someone I love rather than someone who took my body and used it as a garbage can. Any woman who can think past that and love the child despite how the baby was conceived has my respect.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2007, 01:12:02 PM »
We once had a large organisation come to our school and discuss the methods, we were shown ghastly images as well. Another method similar to the Saline Amniocentesis is a way in which they literally dissolve the baby in acid.

The fact that it is now legal in hospitals or centres so openly is extremely bad, almost promoting it.

But how about if the baby is directly threatning the mothers life or its own life is predicted to be that of severe disability?

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2007, 03:03:12 PM »
We once had a large organisation come to our school and discuss the methods, we were shown ghastly images as well. Another method similar to the Saline Amniocentesis is a way in which they literally dissolve the baby in acid.

The fact that it is now legal in hospitals or centres so openly is extremely bad, almost promoting it.

But how about if the baby is directly threatning the mothers life or its own life is predicted to be that of severe disability?

If it threatens the mother's life, biblical Christianity says abortion is allowed. I do not know Judaism's stance on this, but I expect it is the same.