Author Topic: Transplant of Israeli boy's heart in Arab girl  (Read 3270 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Transplant of Israeli boy's heart in Arab girl
« on: July 27, 2009, 05:39:25 AM »

Don't know how you guys feel but I almost cryed at the poor Jewish boys story and am angered at a dirty arab got his heart. He was so full of life.  :'(
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
Re: Transplant of Israeli boy's heart in Arab girl
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 06:19:49 AM »
They call Jews "apes and pigs" but are willing to take a heart transplant from a Jew. 

How about the next transplant is all the Israeli arabs to Jordan.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 06:29:02 AM »
That's why I'm hesitant to do things like donate blood. I'm going to have to take my drivers license off the organ donor list.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2009, 06:30:37 AM »
So they want "pig and ape" hearts to be transplanted in their swiney dirty bodies?  >:(

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2009, 06:30:50 AM »
Even worse. The Jewish boy didn't have the option to make the choice.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2009, 07:34:20 AM »
This is hard to watch. Really tears at your heart.  What a dirty shame Yuval's life was snuffed out.   Only God gives life, and maybe these arabs are not evil or hateful, one would like to think so.  Yuval's family are brave and courageous and loving.  I wish more could be done for them!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2009, 06:28:49 PM »
   The video doesn't say what Yuval died from. Hopefully it wasn't a terrorist attack because that would have been a double insult to him.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2009, 07:32:26 PM »
Isn't Judaism opposed to organ donation?  That's what I've always understood.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2009, 07:40:37 PM »
As long as the Hellenized majority of Israel believes in so-called "civil rights", this will always be a problem. >:(

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2009, 05:10:24 AM »
   The video doesn't say what Yuval died from. Hopefully it wasn't a terrorist attack because that would have been a double insult to him.
Died in a car crash, a car hit him  :'( :'( :'(
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2009, 06:08:37 AM »
   I missed that part. I guess we wouldn't expect them to mention who the driver was. It's still possible that this was a Muslim Nazi driver who intentionally ran him over. Even if the Muslim Nazi driver accidentally ran him over, Chaim mentioned how the high rate of car accidents in Israel are mostly caused by Arabs. I'm not sure about the numbers, but I think it is about 80% and that is not including the fact that some other people get into accidents as a result of stones being thrown at them from Muslim Nazis.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2009, 09:19:51 AM »
These are the people that the vast majority of Israelis would refuse to expel without compensation, and that around 60% of Israelis would, under the right circumstances, give an independent "state" out of their own Biblical homeland to.  >:(

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2009, 12:37:33 PM »
We don't know, if this Arab family belongs to the enemy. The mother doesn't wear a hijab. This is quite unusual for quranimals.

Althrough of this I think I won't agree with cutting an organ out of my child.

I wan't to see him/her complete if we will meet again on the day of resurrection. ( I know god can do all kind of things, but I am a human and think because of that this way)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2009, 02:53:22 PM »
Ulli, even the so-called "Christian" Arabs are overwhelmingly Muslim in everything but name.

Plus, it is possible that the child's mother is a secular or less-observant Muslim.

Offline therealyemini

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2009, 07:27:18 PM »
thats so sad  :'(
and i cant believe those people in the vid's comment which are denying the fact that this was an arab girl
they say that it wasnt arab girl / wasnt palestinian girl
etc etc

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2009, 09:23:59 PM »
So a Jewish Heart was placed into the body of our enemy...this makes me sick.
I hope the rejection drugs do not work.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2009, 09:55:24 PM »
I wish the best for the young girl. I hope she has a life of righteousness ahead of her.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2009, 09:58:00 PM »
Ruby, you are a much better person than I when it comes to sympathy. I don't know if I am right or wrong in this matter.
I only know I have much bitterness for Arabs and Muslims in general.
I respect you and your own thoughts, again may G-d bless you.

Shalom - Dox   

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2009, 10:09:21 PM »
Ruby, you are a much better person than I when it comes to sympathy. I don't know if I am right or wrong in this matter.
I only know I have much bitterness for Arabs and Muslims in general.
I respect you and your own thoughts, again may G-d bless you.

Shalom - Dox   

The odds may be against her growing up to be a good person, but it seems that it was God's will that she receive this heart transplant, when she could have died, so maybe God has great plans for her. She could be an Arab spokeswoman for the Jewish cause one day, or simply return the kindness in other ways. This is if she decides of her own free will to follow God though.

Offline Moijea

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2009, 10:44:33 PM »
Although these are from the New Testament, I believe this is how G-d would have us live and die. 

LUKE 6:35-36 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because He is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. Be merciful, even as your Father is merciful.

ROMANS 12:19-21 Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for G-d's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord. If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head. Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 12:09:14 AM by Moijea »
The Price of Freedom, . . . . courage.

Moshe92

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2009, 10:49:31 PM »
Although this is from the New Testament, I believe this is how G-d would have us live and die. 

LUKE 6:35-36 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because He is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. Be merciful, even as your Father is merciful.

ROMANS 12:19-21 Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for G-d's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord. If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head. Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

I'm not sure whether or not what you wrote represents Christianity, but in Judaism, we are required to destroy our enemies and take revenge on them.

Offline Moijea

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2009, 10:52:13 PM »
Understood.
The Price of Freedom, . . . . courage.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2009, 11:53:45 PM »
I am a Christian and have considered this dilemma too many times. To make a long story short, Jesus is commanding us not to seek revenge on people who wrong or screw us over in some way. I believe He is correct in that. We also believe that G-d has given governments the power and authority to execute justice on those who deserve it. Hopefully He will give that to Hayamin very soon.

Jesus' response to the Canaanite woman (Matthew 15:26) illustrates that He knows exactly what to do with enemies of the Jewish people--while accepting that a very few of these nations may be righteous.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2009, 12:57:00 AM »
So a Jewish Heart was placed into the body of our enemy...this makes me sick.
I hope the rejection drugs do not work.

Shalom - Dox

If the little girl dies, it will be for Yuval's parents emotionally like losing Yuval all over again. The fact his heart was able to save her life gives them some measure of peace, let them have that.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2009, 01:19:02 AM »
The Arabs have murdered thousands of Jews and continue to murder Jews to this day.  The agony and suffering they have caused and continue to cause to Jews is unfathomable.    Nothing against that  Arab family in particular,  they seem like good and decent people.   But I think his heart should have gone to a Jewish kid who needed it.  I'm sure there are some on a waiting list.  (Just my opinion)