Author Topic: What's Iran waiting for?  (Read 1319 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
What's Iran waiting for?
« on: August 05, 2009, 01:49:35 PM »
I don't get it. Iran has nuclear bombs that could cause mass destruction and kill millions of Jews/non-muslims in a matter of MINUTES, and they do nothing???? So what the hell are they waiting for? If I had an opportunity to wipe out millions of muslims/anti-semites I would do it, and these "people" are more vicious than me. So I conclude either they don't have the technology (yet) and are just trying to bluff it, or Hashem is working a miracle to stop them from launching. Those can be the ONLY possibilities because I've never heard of a scenario where a freaking arab just has to press a few buttons to destroy Israel but doesn't. Am I missing something here??? I'm so tired of hearing about Iran being a threat every second. It's been years and they've done nothing. My position is that since they haven't, they can't. With everything we know about the murderous muslims and everything throughout history, there is no evidence to prove that these sickos would just "not kill millions of people" when it's so EASY. It's fishier than Obama's background.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What's Iran waiting for?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 01:56:15 PM »
בס"ד
Iran would never use its nukes (no matter when and why). An Iranian nuclear strike upon Israel would be the end for Iran. Israel has enough nukes to wipe Iran off at least hundreds of times, not even talking about our aerial and ballistic advantages.
we could intercept any rocket, nuclear or not, used by Iran in the sec it gets any nearer to the Israeli borders, not even talking about their old, poor Soviet-made/self-made aircrafts, and our satellites in outerspace, it can find out about any action in Iran, which means that we can know about any operation against Israel immadiately.
 Iran uses its nuke as a threat, not as a weapon. Iran doesn't want suicide, it would accomplish none of Iran's goals.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 02:17:22 PM »
They steal don't have a nuclear arsenal, but they are getting very close to start building it.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 02:24:50 PM »
They steal don't have a nuclear arsenal, but they are getting very close to start building it.

Yes, it's true. They don't have it YET...
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 05:34:45 PM »
Iran may be able to test their first nuke in as little as 10 months.   This will initially be used as a threat to the west, not to interfere with the regime.  However... the long term goal is to proliferate these nukes to Hamas, Hezbolah, etc, which of course will lead to a second holocaust.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2009, 05:42:13 PM »
בס"ד
Iran would never use its nukes (no matter when and why). An Iranian nuclear strike upon Israel would be the end for Iran. Israel has enough nukes to wipe Iran off at least hundreds of times, not even talking about our aerial and ballistic advantages.
we could intercept any rocket, nuclear or not, used by Iran in the sec it gets any nearer to the Israeli borders, not even talking about their old, poor Soviet-made/self-made aircrafts, and our satellites in outerspace, it can find out about any action in Iran, which means that we can know about any operation against Israel immadiately.
 Iran uses its nuke as a threat, not as a weapon. Iran doesn't want suicide, it would accomplish none of Iran's goals.
The problem is Israelis are Hellenized wimps that would never be willing to kill large numbers of Iranian "civilians". That is what the Persian Faggot is banking on.

If Hayamin came to power in Israel, most of the self-hating Israelis would make reverse aliyah and those remaining would be patriots willing to back Chaim and give him the tools to scrape off the Muzzie showerscum.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2009, 06:25:00 PM »
בס"ד
The problem is Israelis are Hellenized wimps that would never be willing to kill large numbers of Iranian "civilians". That is what the Persian Faggot is banking on.

If Hayamin came to power in Israel, most of the self-hating Israelis would make reverse aliyah and those remaining would be patriots willing to back Chaim and give him the tools to scrape off the Muzzie showerscum.

Bones is on the money! But there  has to be some non-religious Jews like me, that think  Israel should bomb whatever and wherever, and kill however many she needs to bomb, to get the job done.  As far as I'm concerned, if Hezbollah is firing from civilian areas, than bomb the civilian areas, until there are no buildings left to hide in.  No more, house to house fighting, either.    Why should Jewish soldiers have have to get shot up in a house from some Arab piece of crap.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2009, 07:37:30 PM »
בס"ד

Bones is on the money! But there  has to be some non-religious Jews like me, that think  Israel should bomb whatever and wherever, and kill however many she needs to bomb, to get the job done.  As far as I'm concerned, if Hezbollah is firing from civilian areas, than bomb the civilian areas, until there are no buildings left to hide in.  No more, house to house fighting, either.    Why should Jewish soldiers have have to get shot up in a house from some Arab piece of crap.

I asked my friend who's an Israeli soldier the same question. He answered by saying he would risk his life to protect innocent Arabs because we, as Jews, have a higher moral standard or something like that. Obviously, I know none of them is innocent and I'd love to see them all, at the very least, get their butt out of our home. But he said it's a Jew's duty to act better than everyone else, value EVERY life more, and assume the good in everyone until they are proven bad. Take what you want from this.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2009, 08:49:12 PM »
בס"ד

I asked my friend who's an Israeli soldier the same question. He answered by saying he would risk his life to protect innocent Arabs because we, as Jews, have a higher moral standard or something like that. Obviously, I know none of them is innocent and I'd love to see them all, at the very least, get their butt out of our home. But he said it's a Jew's duty to act better than everyone else, value EVERY life more, and assume the good in everyone until they are proven bad. Take what you want from this.

If he wants to risk his life to save Arabs that he thinks are innocent, then let him.  But he shouldn't speak for other soldiers.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2009, 08:59:58 PM »
בס"ד
I have a feeling most of them feel that way too because otherwise they wouldn't be soldiers if they didn't believe in anything their commanders say.

If he wants to risk his life to save Arabs that he thinks are innocent, then let him.  But he shouldn't speak for other soldiers.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2009, 10:08:42 PM »
So which countries have nukes that are ready? North Korea?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2009, 09:22:12 AM »
So which countries have nukes that are ready? North Korea?
‎Yes they have a few nukes, but much worse- Pakistan has nukes.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2009, 10:26:14 AM »
And they are not using them? What's the use of going through all that trouble to have nukes, and not using them? Saving them for a rainy day.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2009, 01:56:45 PM »
So now you guys are saying that they ARE a threat? I'm confused.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2009, 02:46:33 PM »
Well Mo, at the Moment the Rulers of Pakistan, as corrupted evil beasts that they are, are not willing to commit suicide by launching a nuclear war. Their #1 target is India not Israel, and they know that India can wipe them out and yet herself is likely to survive, albeit severely harmed, a Paki nuclear strike. But the current (and previous) Paki regime is very evil nonetheless and it is always happy to provide nuclear know how and supplies to Iran and any other evil muslim country (and possibly- a terrorist organization). Moreover, there is a real threat that an al-qauida leaning regime will take over Pakistan.

But at the moment, due to a combination of American pressure and bribery, the Paki nuclear arsenal is kept in a deactivated state (nuclear warheads separated from the missiles), and presumably under American watchful eye. We can only hope that America has the ability to destroy this threat, but now with BHO, they are probably just thrilled to let Pakistan build up further its doomsday weapons without any checks.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2009, 02:48:00 PM »
Well Mo, at the Moment the Rulers of Pakistan, as corrupted evil beasts that they are, are not willing to commit suicide by launching a nuclear war. Their #1 target is India not Israel, and they know that India can wipe them out and yet herself is likely to survive, albeit severely harmed, a Paki nuclear strike. But the current (and previous) Paki regime is very evil nonetheless and it is always happy to provide nuclear know how and supplies to Iran and any other evil muslim country (and possibly- a terrorist organization). Moreover, there is a real threat that an al-qauida leaning regime will take over Pakistan.

But at the moment, due to a combination of American pressure and bribery, the Paki nuclear arsenal is kept in a deactivated state (nuclear warheads separated from the missiles), and presumably under American watchful eye. We can only hope that America has the ability to destroy this threat, but now with BHO, they are probably just thrilled to let Pakistan build up further its doomsday weapons without any checks.
Interesting.