Author Topic: Muslims in South-Western Serbia (Speech)  (Read 26245 times)

Offline Serbian_Radical_Party

• Full JTFer
Re: Muslims in South-Western Serbia (Speech)
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2009, 08:22:10 AM »
Do you really think that the Koran was the inspiration of the communist Bosnian Muslims to start that kind of adventure in BiH?

Yes, Koran and their evil culture. While you probably think that "evil western conspirators" went to every muslim in Bosnia and talked him into a war with their brothers Serbs ::) Yes, they got outside help, but you must understand that they don't need outside help to hate us.

p.s. We are running in circles here. You are stubbornly holding to Seselj's ideology, which is incompatible with this forum.

Sorry my Serbian brother but you have just proven that you lost reality.
Bosnian Muslim army as well as the KLA and the HDZ terrorist/ separatist formation were armed by US and Western powers.

On suggestion of Franjo Tudjman and the Americans, Alija Izetbegovic started to conduct session from Yugoslavia. Every educated, informed and intelligent Serb knows that the third party was behind the collapse of Yugoslavia.
On who's suggestion started Croats and Bosnian Muslims to betray Serbs in 1941 and in 1990?
It was all planned in the West. Please if you are a real Serb you must understand this.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2009, 08:26:01 AM »
Do you really think that the Koran was the inspiration of the communist Bosnian Muslims to start that kind of adventure in BiH?

Yes, Koran and their evil culture. While you probably think that "evil western conspirators" went to every muslim in Bosnia and talked him into a war with their brothers Serbs ::) Yes, they got outside help, but you must understand that they don't need outside help to hate us.

p.s. We are running in circles here. You are stubbornly holding to Seselj's ideology, which is incompatible with this forum.

Bosnian Muslim army as well as the KLA and the HDZ terrorist/ separatist formation were armed by US and Western powers.

On suggestion of Franjo Tudjman and the Americans, Alija Izetbegovic started to conduct session from Yugoslavia. Every educated, informed and intelligent Serb knows that the third party was behind the collapse of Yugoslavia.
On who's suggestion started Croats and Bosnian Muslims to betray Serbs in 1941 and in 1990?
It was a planned in the West. Please if you are a real Serb you must understand this.
You're hopeless. Tell me, would someone be able to talk you into a war with Romanians or Bulgarians? People are not robots, they can think for themselves. They went into a war with us because they hated us.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2009, 08:28:10 AM »
You're hopeless. Tell me, would someone be able to talk you into a war with Romanians or Bulgarians? People are not robots, they can think for themselves. They went into a war with us because they hated us.

I know and please tell me something I do not know.
The question is on who's suggestion did they start war against us and who was arming them? When we kicked them out of the JNA their weapons did not fall from the sky! Who supplied weapons to them?

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2009, 08:30:17 AM »
Tell me, would someone be able to talk you into a war with Romanians or Bulgarians? People are not robots, [/b].

You do not know the effects of propaganda and manipulations!

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2009, 08:36:56 AM »

I know and please tell me something I do not know.
The question is on who's suggestion did they start war against us and who was arming them? When we kicked them out of the JNA their weapons did not fall from the sky! Who supplied weapons to them?

We were having wars with them before America or EU even existed. Who supplied them then?
Look SRS, we are only repeating ourselves. There's no point in discussing further.

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2009, 05:36:53 PM »

It was all planned in the West. Please if you are a real Serb you must understand this.

The third party WAS behind separation of Yugoslavia, but... I wouldn't even say THIRD party.

True, NATO and EU had interests in the Balkans, they still do, BUT, Muslims, Arabs from the Middle East and various Islamic fundamentalist organizations had them too, just different ones.
They NEED a safe place in Europe, they need loyal Muslims in Europe, they need Islamic regions in Europe, they need road into Europe and this is the part the West has nothing to do with.

As you've said, they were mainly Communists in SFRY, they weren't extreme, but, as soon as Communism fell and religious revival came to scene, extremists were "born" among them. When religious revival takes place, it is more likely to come to religious fundamentalism, too, Muslims weren't the only ones, but since the conception of their religion is very political and social affective, their is the most dangerous one.

People here are NOT "those" Westerners you are criticizing, people here fight against Islamic extremism as well as Obama (Obamism), Liberalism, Nazism, Communism etc, and nobody supports people like Clinton (either of them) or Biden.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2009, 03:44:44 AM »
True, NATO and EU had interests in the Balkans, they still do, BUT, Muslims, Arabs from the Middle East and various Islamic fundamentalist organizations had them too, just different ones.
They NEED a safe place in Europe, they need loyal Muslims in Europe, they need Islamic regions in Europe, they need road into Europe and this is the part the West has nothing to do with.
[/quote]

Ok sister thank you for your explanation.
Do you Sonja really think that the authorities of the EU would allow armed Muslim extremists to arrive in the hart of Europe just like that? They will olny allow something like that, if that would contribute to the achievement of their geopoliticalinterests. If you follow the trial against R. Karadzic, than you will hear some interesting conclusions regarding this subject. 

An important question is: is it possible for thousandsof foreign Muslims extremists to arrive in Europe with out permission and assistance of EU authorities? Muslm extremists did not arrive with donkies to Bosnia, it has been proven that they were brought by UN powers to Bosnia and the EU authorities did not have any problems with the fact that Muslim extremists from third countries werearriving to Bosnia in order to kill Serbs.

As you've said, they were mainly Communists in SFRY, they weren't extreme, but, as soon as Communism fell and religious revival came to scene, extremists were "born" among them. When religious revival takes place, it is more likely to come to religious fundamentalism, too, Muslims weren't the only ones, but since the conception of their religion is very political and social affective, their is the most dangerous one.

Yes but EU cooperated with the Bosnian Moslim government which had close ties with the Moslim extremists. EU and America did not have any problems with with Moslim extremists killing Serbs and they even supplied weapons to them. During the 90s EU tolerated Moslim extremism against Serbs. Today Bosnia is a typical NAVO puppet state which is placed under the dicated of NATO. During the 90s and the 80s Moslim extremists were supported by the West against Serbs and Russians. If Moslims extremists kill Russians and Serbs than the West helps them. Moslims are according to the West freedom fighters and victims when they kill Serbs and Russians. The West only considers Moslims as terrorists if they attack their original financiers who is America. This kind of Moslim fanatics were Washington\\\'s tools to cause the collapse of the USSR and SFRJ.

I do not think that EU and US interests are different to the interests of Moslim extremists, because Moslim extremists have been supported by the West. In Afganistan and IRak US was not attacking Moslim extremists but Afgan and Iraqi civilians.  Moslim extremists in Yugoslavia were not enemies of the US an they caused together with Croatia the collapse of Yugoslavia (SFRJ) and that was the interest of he EU to ensure the EU expansion towards Eastern-Europe.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 04:10:43 AM by Serbian_Radical_Party »

• Full JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2009, 03:49:48 AM »
We were having wars with them before America or EU even existed. Who supplied them then?
Look SRS, we are only repeating ourselves. There's no point in discussing further.

I know brother but I see that you are making mistakes by blaming everything on the Muslims.
It is not black and white as you want it to portray.

If you look at history than you must know that the Vatican (West) supported they Turkish colonization against Serbia. You can not blame everythink on Muslims.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2009, 04:10:57 AM »
During the 90s and the 80s Moslim extremists were supported by the West against Serbs and Russians. If Moslims extremists kill Russians and Serbs than the West helps them. Moslims are according to the West freedom fighters and victims when they kill Serbs and Russians. The West only considers Moslims as terrorists if they attack their original financiers who is America. This kind of Moslim fanatics were Washington\\\'s tools to cause the collapse of the USSR and SFRJ.

USSR acted absolutely identically. For example, it supported and trained Marxist DFLP (Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine) which is a part of PLO. Because DFLP was Marxist and acted against Israel, they was considered "freedom fighters" by the Soviet Union.

These "freedom fighters" attacked on May 15, 1974 in Ma'alot, Israel and murdered 22 Israeli high school students, aged 14–16. Before reaching the school, the trio shot and killed two Arab women, a Jewish man, his pregnant wife, and their 4 year old son, and wounded several others

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ma'alot_massacre
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

• Full JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2009, 04:15:55 AM »
USSR acted absolutely identically.

Well not on the same level, my brother.
You can not compare the American support to Muslim extremists with the Soviet support to them. Islamic warriors depended more on American support than on other sources.

But I understand your point USSR was not a clean Empire it was pure evil.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2009, 04:21:14 AM »
Do you Sonja really think that the authorities of the EU would allow armed Muslim extremists to arrive in the hart of Europe just like that? They will olny allow something like that, if that would contribute to the achievement of their geopolitical interests.

EU certainly won't like it but Muslim extremists don't need their approval. They are temporarily friendly with EU only because it helps them on Balkans now. But Muslim extremists themselves openly say they want to take over Europe, and they don't need to do it by military force. There are already 50 millions of Muslims in Europe and if you compare the their high birthrate to that of Europeans, and take into account the ongoing Muslim immigration, you'll find that in 30-40 years Europe will have Muslim majority.

Even today European politics must take into account the opinion of the Muslim voters. Anti-Israel bias of the EU is first and foremost formed by the desire of EU politicians to appease their local Musilms.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

• Full JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2009, 04:31:22 AM »

EU certainly won't like it but Muslim extremists don't need their approval. They are temporarily friendly with EU only because it helps them on Balkans now.

Well they needed their permission to arrive through their territory to Bosnia.
Europe has on the dictate of the USA systematically populated Muslims in western Europe.
Muslims did not came to  and they did not conquer the West; the Muslims were simply invited by European governments to come to the West, after 1945.

This all planned and powers who control EU want to create in the future civil war between native Europeans and Muslims in Europe. Colonial powers need one more world war in order to establish one world government.
They are preparing  civil wars in Europe and if we Europeans stay stupid we will face it.
You Jews will also become victims because you are surrounded in the Middle East by Arabs, you better negotiate with them and do not use prejudice against anybody. If you care about the future of your children you better start to live in peace with your neighbours.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2009, 04:32:28 AM »
USSR acted absolutely identically.
Well not on the same level, my brother.
You can not compare the American support to Muslim extremists with the Soviet support to them. Islamic warriors depended more on American support than on other sources.
But I understand your point USSR was not a clean Empire it was pure evil.

It is true that present-day Russia is not the same as USSR was. But even today Russia supports Islamist Iran, don't recognize Hamas as terrorist organization and says that it is "Palestinian movement that was democratically elected and must be taken into account", etc. Russia thinks it's good for her interests but it's actually playing with fire. When they they are strong enough to act independently, they'll certainly turn their arms against Russia where they'll have the support of local Muslims.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2009, 04:39:58 AM »
You Jews will also become victims because you are surrounded in the Middle East by Arabs, you better negotiate with them and do not use prejudice against anybody. If you care about the future of your children you better start to live in peace with your neighbours.

We don't have any prejudices. Muslims want to destroy our state and negotiations form them is only a one of the methods of the war. "Peace" for them means the destruction of the Jewish state. Read the programs of the leading "Palestinian" organizations and you will see.

When they'll recognize our right to exist and stop the terror and hostility against us, then there'll be peace immediately.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2009, 04:50:01 AM »

EU certainly won't like it but Muslim extremists don't need their approval. They are temporarily friendly with EU only because it helps them on Balkans now.
Europe has on the dictate of the USA systematically populated Muslims in western Europe.
Muslims did not came to  and they did not conquer the West; the Muslims were simply invited by European governments to come to the West, after 1945.

Muslims needed their help to fight against Serbs because they couldn't do it independently. EU and some people in the US think they use Muslims in their interests but this works also the opposite way. You yourself said that Bin Laden was a CIA agent in Afghanistan and look what happened in 2001. US, EU and Russia play with fire when they try to use extremist forces in their interests.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2009, 05:59:23 AM »
Spectator, I suggest you don't argue with SRS anymore. I would also suggest that to everyone else here. There's no point. I tried to reason with him, but his false god Seselj has brainwashed him. Their ideology is political atheistic nationalism in worst possible sense, french way.
I'm sure his future posts will get him banned.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2009, 06:34:17 AM »
Spectator, I suggest you don't argue with SRS anymore. I would also suggest that to everyone else here. There's no point. I tried to reason with him, but his false G-d Seselj has brainwashed him. Their ideology is political atheistic nationalism in worst possible sense, french way.

It's hard not to argue with a man who believes Jews don't want to live in peace with the neighbors. He speaks all the time about the influence of brainwashing but it seems to me he himself is a victim of EU and Muslim propaganda. But you are right, there is no point to go on with this argument.

I don't want him banned. He is an intelligent man and Serbian patriot. I hope he'll read once more what you, I and others wrote to him and try to look at the things from a different perspective.

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2009, 11:05:58 AM »
Ok sister thank you for your explanation.
Do you Sonja really think that the authorities of the EU would allow armed Muslim extremists to arrive in the hart of Europe just like that? They will olny allow something like that, if that would contribute to the achievement of their geopoliticalinterests. If you follow the trial against R. Karadzic, than you will hear some interesting conclusions regarding this subject. 

An important question is: is it possible for thousandsof foreign Muslims extremists to arrive in Europe with out permission and assistance of EU authorities? Muslm extremists did not arrive with donkies to Bosnia, it has been proven that they were brought by UN powers to Bosnia and the EU authorities did not have any problems with the fact that Muslim extremists from third countries werearriving to Bosnia in order to kill Serbs.

Yes, they would allow them.
Not just that they've allowed them into Bosnia, they've allowed them in the whole Europe.
Just see what Muslims in London did after cartoons of Muhammad ad there was nobody to sanction them. That is one of the key failures of neo-Liberalism.
The whole that story about fighting Islamic extremism is mostly a fraud, because most of the governments, especially European (although now, American even more) are trying to appease to the Muslims. Think... Saudi Arabia was definitely behind 9/11, but nobody could attack it nor anyone even mentioned that. Wonder why?

Yes but EU cooperated with the Bosnian Moslim government which had close ties with the Moslim extremists. EU and America did not have any problems with with Moslim extremists killing Serbs and they even supplied weapons to them.

This is why normal people from the West are suffering now.
Just look up the names of foreign Muslim extremists and you will see how many f them is still alive and included in various terrorist actions ALL AROUND THE WORLD.

During the 90s EU tolerated Moslim extremism against Serbs.

EU is now tolerating Muslim extremism all around Europe and in Israel.

Moslims are according to the West freedom fighters and victims when they kill Serbs and Russians.

According to the Liberals, Muslims are "victims", when they kill Serbs, Russians, Jews, Chinese, Hindus, Thai, Greeks, Armenians, indigenous Africans, Coptic Egyptians, Assyrians, Spaniards, English, French, Danes, Swedes, Dutch, EVERYONE who disagrees with Liberal policies is called either a "Nazi" or an Islamophobe.
Now, I know you wouldn't understand about some of the peoples I mentioned above, but trust me, there are many cases of attacks on all of them for which nobody was tried yet.

This kind of Moslim fanatics were Washington\\\'s tools to cause the collapse of the USSR and SFRJ.

Hmmm, not really, in fact they had own reasons for doing so, too.

All that you've mentioned has to do with evil Leftist Globalist agenda of the Neo-Libs and Neocons.
Don't judge the people or countries, judge ideologies.
People here want to return real libertarian, nationalistic, right-wing spirit among our nations.
I get your point, but, please understand, the World is changing and we need to work together to restore some good things we, Europeans, Jews or anyone like us once had.

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2009, 11:11:40 AM »

Muslims needed their help to fight against Serbs because they couldn't do it independently. EU and some people in the US think they use Muslims in their interests but this works also the opposite way. You yourself said that Bin Laden was a CIA agent in Afghanistan and look what happened in 2001. US, EU and Russia play with fire when they try to use extremist forces in their interests.

I agree that until the Eat and the West stop using terrorists against each other, there will be no good for any of us.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2009, 04:33:42 AM »
Spectator, I suggest you don't argue with SRS anymore. I would also suggest that to everyone else here. There's no point. I tried to reason with him, but his false G-d Seselj has brainwashed him. Their ideology is political atheistic nationalism in worst possible sense, french way.

First of all you want to avoid debating me because your are not informed enough about the facts.
You prejudice are making you blind and because of your lack of knowledge you decide to avoid an civilized debate with me.
I do not know why you are afraid to argue with me?

Based on the content of your posts I can see that you are not a nationalistic Serb and maybe not even an Orthodox Serb.
Your opinion on Vojislav Seselj, Serbian Radical Party and Russia, are to be compared with the elite which currently rules with Serbia.
I never saw an Orthodox Serb who is talking like this about SRS and Russia.   

Their ideology is political atheistic nationalism in worst possible sense, french way.

Look you only have prejudices and thats why you do not know what you are saying.
If you were a real Orthodox Serb, than you would recognize me because I am not atheistic.

Do not fear me and fight me with arguments.
Am I going to become your enemy only because I speak the truth?
I hope not.   

• Full JTFer
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2009, 04:38:50 AM »
[quote author=Spectator link=topic=36869.msg371880#msg371880 date=1250073257

I don't want him banned. He is an intelligent man and Serbian patriot. I hope he'll read once more what you, I and others wrote to him and try to look at the things from a different perspective.
[/quote]

You have an diplomatic attitude and yes sometimes you must look at things from an other perspective. 

Voo-yo is indirectly suggesting that I should be banned only because I write from my own perspective.
Thats remain of communism which rules with Serbia for a long period: to sensor people whose opinion you do not like.

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2009, 11:36:36 AM »
SRP, please, reply to me.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2009, 05:34:48 AM »
Yes but EU cooperated with the Bosnian Moslim government which had close ties with the Moslim extremists. EU and America did not have any problems with with Moslim extremists killing Serbs and they even supplied weapons to them.

This is why normal people from the West are suffering now.
Just look up the names of foreign Muslim extremists and you will see how many f them is still alive and included in various terrorist actions ALL AROUND THE WORLD.
[/quote]

Oke we agree on this one. We both know that Muslim terrorism and Croatian terrorism are tolerated and allowed in Europe.
On other continents (outside Europe) Muslims are on their own territory. I can not understand that the US has the right to invade Muslim countries where they have nothing to search for. The American foreign policy is also contributing to the Muslim rage. 
But I can not agree that every body who is born as a Muslim is automatically a terrorist; that is racism.

According to the Liberals, Muslims are "victims", when they kill Serbs, Russians, Jews, Chinese, Hindus, Thai, Greeks, Armenians, indigenous Africans, Coptic Egyptians, Assyrians, Spaniards, English, French, Danes, Swedes, Dutch, EVERYONE who disagrees with Liberal policies is called either a "Nazi" or an Islamophobe.
Now, I know you wouldn't understand about some of the peoples I mentioned above, but trust me, there are many cases of attacks on all of them for which nobody was tried yet.

You can not compare the Western relationship with the Muslims to the Serbian relationship with them.
Are you claiming that Republic of Serbia is has the same policy towards the Muslims as the US has towards Iraq and Afghanistan?

All that you've mentioned has to do with evil Leftist Globalist agenda of the Neo-Libs and Neocons.
Don't judge the people or countries, judge ideologies.
People here want to return real libertarian, nationalistic, right-wing spirit among our nations.
I get your point, but, please understand, the World is changing and we need to work together to restore some good things we, Europeans, Jews or anyone like us once had.

I agree that we must cooperate with each other.
You mention a cooperation with Europeans, Jews and Serbs.
But you have also other people in this world next to Serbs and Jews.
We in Serbia have Muslim neighbors and it is not responsible to mark them all as terrorists.

You can not deprive the Muslims of their rights their where they are born?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 05:52:49 AM by Serbian_Radical_Party »

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2009, 05:56:47 AM »
If Vojislav Seselj was president of Serbia, than these Muslims would not be hostile towards Belgrade.
These people are totally brainwashed!!!
Vojislav Seselj would convince them with historical facts and other proves, that these Balkan Muslims are genetically Serbs! Their ancestors were Serbs who accepted the Muslim religion, so genetically they are still Serbs.   

If Seselj talked to them about their national origin, they wouldn't argue to him. Islam is international thing. The concept of a nation is not so important in Islam. They would tell him; yes we are Serbian Muslims and our way is right, and you are a Serbian kaffir (heretic) and your (Orthodox Christian) religion is wrong. So accept Islam and solve your problems, there'll be a righteous Islamic Republic of Serbia :)

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2009, 07:38:45 AM »

You can not deprive the Muslims of their rights their where they are born?
Muslims have no rights in Serbia or Montenegro.
Long live Vojvoda Pavle Djurishich