Author Topic: Muslims in South-Western Serbia (Speech)  (Read 26249 times)

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
Muslims in South-Western Serbia (Speech)
« on: August 07, 2009, 09:31:50 AM »

Offline Serbian_Radical_Party

• Full JTFer
Re: Muslims in South-Western Serbia (Speech)
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 10:54:45 AM »
If Vojislav Seselj was president of Serbia, than these Muslims would not be hostile towards Belgrade.
These people are totally brainwashed!!!
Vojislav Seselj would convince them with historical facts and other proves, that these Balkan Muslims are genetically Serbs! Their ancestors were Serbs who accepted the Muslim religion, so genetically they are still Serbs.
European powers who occupied Serbia (as well as the Turkish Empire) fooled the Serbian Muslims by convincing them that they are not ethnically Serbs. These Balkan Muslims still speak the language of their Serbian Orthodox ancestors.
Unfortunately colonial European powers managed to separate Serbian Catholics and Serbian Muslims from their Orthodox-Serbian relatives, by convincing them that they are not Serbs but an separated (invented) nation.

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 01:12:13 PM »
Yeah, but they'd still be Muslims and most of the Muslims care more for their faith than nation, so, Arabs could continue to brainwash them.

Really... listen to him "Nothing here happens by accident, everything is in Allah's plan, it's no accident that right today and these days we are being visited by VP of a Superpower" (We know how much they "love" America), but, there is why they are so excited - "They've proven to the whole World that even Barack HUSSEIN Obama can be their president" (Oh, we've conquered USA, now our man is their president, oh, how we love them!!!) "His VP is coming here to us, to see how we live" (He "cares" for us so much, we are the most important part of his live!!!)
"We have no oil like our brothers Arabs" (but Arabs will always be our brothers!!!)

Arabs are their brothers and they LOVE America led by Hussein..... ehhhh... America..... you've fallen on low branches.... and so are we, when we allow this.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 02:23:24 PM »
If Vojislav Seselj was president of Serbia, than these Muslims would not be hostile towards Belgrade.
Vojislav Seselj would convince them with historical facts and other proves, that these Balkan Muslims are genetically Serbs! Their ancestors were Serbs who accepted the Muslim religion, so genetically they are still Serbs.
European powers who occupied Serbia (as well as the Turkish Empire) fooled the Serbian Muslims by convincing them that they are not ethnically Serbs. These Balkan Muslims still speak the language of their Serbian Orthodox ancestors.
Unfortunately colonial European powers managed to separate Serbian Catholics and Serbian Muslims from their Orthodox-Serbian relatives, by convincing them that they are not Serbs but an separated (invented) nation.

We on this forum don't believe in "brotherhood" with muslims. The only way they can be allowed to stay in Serbia is if they abandon their false religion, like in "Gorski Vijenac".

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 02:31:46 PM »
We on this forum don't believe in "brotherhood" with muslims. The only way they can be allowed to stay in Serbia is if they abandon their false religion, like in "Gorski Vijenac".

Serbs do not condemn whole nations neither religons.
Serbs never had any fascist intention towards any ethnic groups of people, also not against Muslims.

Well we life in Republic of Serbia also with Muslims: that is a fact.
We need to continue to life in peace with each other. Foreigners did not manage to create a civil war between Serbian Muslims and Orthodox Serbs in the Republic of Serbia. We Serbs do not need brother wars just like in the past. We need to life in peace and realize the intent of Greater Serbia, what means an union between Orthodox Serbs, Catholic Serbs and other Serbs. 

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 02:32:34 PM »

Good idea, we should provide our Jewish and other members to read Gorski Vijenac (The Mountain Wreath) to see what is the greatest work of art of Serbian literature.

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2009, 02:38:26 PM »

Serbs never had any fascist intention towards any ethnic groups of people, also not against Muslims.

We need to continue to life in peace with each other. Foreigners did not manage to create a civil war between Serbian Muslims and Orthodox Serbs in the Republic of Serbia. We Serbs do not need brother wars just like in the past. We need to life in peace and realize the intent of Greater Serbia, what means an union between Orthodox Serbs, Catholic Serbs and other Serbs. 

Yeah, they did, on Kosovo, not yet in other regions... but, just seeing the News, look what's going on in Rascia (so-called Sanjak) and so-called "Preshevo valley".

I fully get your point, but you have to understand one thing - Islamic literature brainwashes.
Islam is not a race nor ethnicity, so we can't be called racists nor fascists.
We are against political Islam, which is more dangerous than you think, just stay with us and you'll find out.
I don't think all Muslims are bad people, but... look at them in the video, they are all following Islam as political solution.

It is correct to be against a political ideology as a whole?

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2009, 04:33:13 PM »

You don't understand what this forum is all about. SRS ideology is not our ideology, we don't simpathyze with "slobodarski palestinski narod" like Seselj does. Be careful what you write here, we are not supporters of Arabs.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2009, 04:45:42 PM »

Good idea, we should provide our Jewish and other members to read Gorski Vijenac (The Mountain Wreath) to see what is the greatest work of art of Serbian literature.

You're right Sonja. Our Jewish brothers and all others should read this masterpiece of epic poetry, the book that Serbs view as their "second Bible". It depicts what we, Serbs are all about.
http://www.rastko.rs/knjizevnost/umetnicka/njegos/mountain_wreath.html

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2009, 06:54:35 PM »

You're right Sonja. Our Jewish brothers and all others should read this masterpiece of epic poetry, the book that Serbs view as their "second Bible". It depicts what we, Serbs are all about.
http://www.rastko.rs/knjizevnost/umetnicka/njegos/mountain_wreath.html

Yeah, exactly that I wanted to post, although, it might be better in a new thread.

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2009, 06:56:36 PM »

You don't understand what this forum is all about. SRS ideology is not our ideology, we don't simpathyze with "slobodarski palestinski narod" like Seselj does. Be careful what you write here, we are not supporters of Arabs.

Hey, people, don't argue!

I agree and disagree with some SRS policies, we can't just "throw them out the window", they make mistaks, we disagree on certain issues, but it is up to us to convince and not write them out.

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2009, 10:13:22 AM »
Do you understand now what it means to STOP ARGUING!
And no more such "discussions" among members, OK?!  >:(

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2009, 08:12:34 AM »
I fully get your point, but you have to understand one thing - Islamic literature brainwashes.
We are against political Islam, which is more dangerous than you think, just stay with us and you'll find out.

Girl I do not need a forum to be informed about the political side of Islam !!
Secondly, if you are informed about the facts than you must know that the radical Islam is not created in Iran, but in Washington during the 80s when the US replaced the pro-Soviet regime of Afghanistan with an Islamic radical regime regime.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 08:19:34 AM by Serbian_Radical_Party »

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2009, 08:23:10 AM »

That's your opinion.
I do no think that all the Jews of this forum agree with your views! You are to extreme.
According to your opinion all people who are Islamic are automatically evil?
Is not that generalizing a whole group of people? I do not think people will agree with you.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2009, 08:34:55 AM »
Secondly, if you are informed about the facts than you must know that the radical Islam is not created in Iran, but in Washington during the 80s when the US replaced the pro-Soviet regime of Afghanistan with an Islamic radical regime regime.

Really? In 80-ies in Washington? Do you know what Mohammed Amin al-Husseini, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem and the political leader of Palestinian Arabs, told the Muslims in SS units in his speech at Berlin Radio in 1944? "Kill the Jews evreywhere in the name of Allah"! Or you don't consider that too radical?
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2009, 08:46:08 AM »

That's your opinion.
I do no think that all the Jews of this forum agree with your views! You are to extreme.
According to your opinion all people who are Islamic are automatically evil?
Is not that generalizing a whole group of people? I do not think people will agree with you.

I think Islam is evil, and people who accept Islam accept evil.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2009, 08:48:24 AM »
Really? In 80-ies in Washington? Do you know what Mohammed Amin al-Husseini, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem and the political leader of Palestinian Arabs, told the Muslims in SS units in his speech at Berlin Radio in 1944? "Kill the Jews evreywhere in the name of Allah"! Or you don't consider that too radical?

I know and I hate those kind of speeches and people.
It makes me sick when I hear people like that talking about other people.
But you can not condemn all Muslims because of some lunatics who were installed by Nazis?

Secondly today the American officials brag about the fact how the US managed to realize the collapse of the USSR by using Muslim fundamentalism. In interviews and other media US representatives admit that Washington was behind the replacement of the pro-USSR Afghan regime in 1979, before the war between USSR and the Islamic radical regime. The US supplied Jihad propaganda and trained radical Muslims to take control over Kabul. Remember in the 80s, Bin Laden was a CIA-agent. What more needs to be said?

Search for interviews of Brzezinski who is the brain behind the US (Western) agenda to destroy Russia and Serbia.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2009, 08:53:10 AM »

I do not think that Jews and Serbs need people who want to places both of them into unnecessary civil wars.
Think about this what you are saying!

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2009, 08:54:50 AM »

No, it wasn't.
Ever since the first Islamic Caliphate (7th century), Islam was used as an "ideology".
At that time, Christianity was absolutely political, but it isn't anymore, Islam is.
I never said it was created in Iran, it was created in Medina.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2009, 09:03:24 AM »

I do not think that Jews and Serbs need people who want to places both of them into unnecessary civil wars.
Think about this what you are saying!
It's you who needs to think about this again. Muslims in Serbia, and in Bosnia don't want to be our brothers, they are just waiting for a right moment to strike, and make us their "raja" again.
History is the teacher of life, but it seems you weren't paying attention in the class. Remember what happened in Bosnia, and see what they are trying to do now. If you don't see it, then you are blind.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2009, 09:08:42 AM »
Opinions which are based on prejudices can lead to wrong conclusions.

So you think you know what happened in Bosnia?
Well what happened in Bosnia?
Give me a description of the war in Bosnia and explain to me what happened over there?

Like I said prejudices can lead to mistakes.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2009, 09:45:16 AM »
Opinions which are based on prejudices can lead to wrong conclusions.

So you think you know what happened in Bosnia?
Well what happened in Bosnia?
Give me a description of the war in Bosnia and explain to me what happened over there?

Like I said prejudices can lead to mistakes.
Muslims wanted a muslim country in which they would rule over others. Democratically, of course:) Serbs, being a normal people, didn't let them. That's what happened.

Btw, this is a Kahanist forum. Google what Kahanist means. Then you'll see that people here agree with me.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2009, 01:56:03 PM »
Muslims wanted a muslim country in which they would rule over others. Democratically, of course:) Serbs, being a normal people, didn't let them. That's what happened.

Yes but on which suggestion did they decide to unconstitutionally leave the federation of Yugoslavia?
Everybody knows that such an irresponsible and irregular act would eventually lead into civil wars. Why would they start to get involved in such an dangerous adventure which can lead to horrible circumstances? Do you really think that the Koran was the inspiration of the communist Bosnian Muslims to start that kind of adventure in BiH. That is a story for children. With out promises of support coming from western powers, they would not dare to provoke an civil war like that. It is not that simple. The separatist movements within former Yugoslavia were instruments to realize the collapse of Yugoslavia. Yugoslavia needed to be destroyed in order to secure the expansion of Nazi European Union.

Serbs must be aware of the fact that the third party was behind the separatist wars in Yugoslavia during the 90s. The wars resulted into the creation of small, divided states which have an extreme limited sovereignty. Who is benefited with that?   
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 02:08:01 PM by Serbian_Radical_Party »

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2009, 02:23:14 PM »
Do you really think that the Koran was the inspiration of the communist Bosnian Muslims to start that kind of adventure in BiH?

Yes, Koran and their evil culture. While you probably think that "evil western conspirators" went to every muslim in Bosnia and talked him into a war with their brothers Serbs ::) Yes, they got outside help, but you must understand that they don't need outside help to hate us.

p.s. We are running in circles here. You are stubbornly holding to Seselj's ideology, which is incompatible with this forum.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2009, 08:16:28 AM »
Exactly. I respect and admire Seselj's intelligence and I agree with some of his ideas. However, his downfall and the failure of the Radical party prove just how nonsensical they are.

Failure? He is still alive and he did not fail
The man is jailed in the Hague tribunal and he is protecting Serbia from jail and fighting for the Serbian nation.
They who are glad with the break up of the SRS are to be compared to Boris Tadic who is installed by the EU.
Only SRS is able to overthrown regime of Boris Tadic.

If you want that Republic of Serbia will become Boris Tadic free, than you can only count on the SRS!
Why did they sent Vojislav Seselj to the Hague, because he was able to endanger the puppet regime of Boris Tadic.