Author Topic: Muslims in South-Western Serbia (Speech)  (Read 26246 times)

Offline Serbian_Radical_Party

• Full JTFer
Re: Muslims in South-Western Serbia (Speech)
« Reply #75 on: August 18, 2009, 10:23:18 AM »
Why must I talk to people who want me banned?

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #76 on: August 18, 2009, 10:24:53 AM »
You won't answer because you know it would get you banned.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #77 on: August 18, 2009, 10:28:02 AM »
Can you say also something intelligent besides repeating same boring thinks and threating people with banning?

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #78 on: August 18, 2009, 10:31:45 AM »
I tried to reason with you, but you're brainwashed. Now I have to use harsher methods.
Can you answer the question?

• Full JTFer
« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2009, 10:34:14 AM »
I tried to reason with you, but you're brainwashed. Now I have to use harsher methods.
Can you answer the question?

I can not answer because I am to brainwashed to do that.  :laugh:

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2009, 10:38:02 AM »
Now it should be clear to everyone here what is SRP's agenda and his stance on Israel.
Mods, are anti-Israel people allowed to post here?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 10:47:09 AM by voo-yo »

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2009, 11:37:49 AM »
Now it should be clear to everyone here what is SRP's agenda and his stance on Israel.
Mods, are anti-Israel people allowed to post here?

Voo-yo, why do you think SRS is anti-Israeli? Do you think he is advocating a bi-national state in the Holy Land?
Or he means that he is not against a Jewish state in the Middle East somewhere else than between the Mediterranean sea and Jordan river?   
:::D

What is the offical position of the Serbian Radical Party (real party not our member SRS) on this issue?
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2009, 12:01:33 PM »
Do you think he is advocating a bi-national state in the Holy Land?

Definitely.

Or he means that he is not against a Jewish state in the Middle East somewhere else than between the Mediterranean sea and Jordan river?   
rotflmao!

What is the offical position of the Serbian Radical Party (real party not our member SRS) on this issue?

SRP was right when he said Israel is not something they think about a lot. But their opinion is that Arabs suffered an injustice and that they should get a state. SRS logic: America is evil, America supports Israel = Israel can't be right in the conflict. In their twisted world they equate Fakestinians with the Serbs in some way. They think Arabs are our friends (God knows why). SRS are not hardcore anti-semites, they just view the world through the cold war glasses, and think Jews are imperialistic servants of USA.
I know Jewish position is difficult, and you are satisfied with even minimal "support" like the one SRP gives you, but I think what he writes here is unacceptable.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2009, 12:18:47 PM »
Voo-yo, you are right, the world has so many hardcore antisemites that even what our member SRS says sounds not that bad (of course if he doesn't mean bi-national state or transferring the Jewish state out of the Land of Israel).

That is why your clear support of Israel is really admirable. You are the true friend. Thank you very much.

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2009, 12:34:43 PM »
Of course I know this.....!
I never said that Islam is a race!
If I use the word racist than I am referring to people who condemn different oriented people.
If you discriminate people only because they are born of parents who stick to an certain religion, than that is an form of racism. 

OK, your point of view, but not suitable for the definition.
Tell me, if you are against someone who is of different political orientation, is that racism?
Of course not, and that is an orientation, too.
Religion, just like political orientation, isn't innate and is changeable.
If you hate someone because of his/her skin=color, eye-color, ethnic background or something that the person has got by birth, that is racism.

Muslims who live in Iraq and Afghanistan are on their own territory and the US is not permitted to conduct atrocities against people on their own territory.
If you do not agree that US troops are permitted to invade Serbian lands, than why do you have problems with Muslims who are fighting against the occupying forces on their own territory?
I really look forward to your answer on this question!

You obviously haven't read my comment properly.
Read again, I've already answered your question.
Quote from: sonja_yu
From my point of view, they should have just left the Sunni and Shia in Iraq do with themselves whatever they would, it wouldn't make terrorists stronger, but rather weaker.
Which means I don't.
But, what about the NATIVE Assyrians there?
You have no idea how many Christian Churches were destroyed in Iraq.
Who is there to support the Assyrians?
But there's always the "BUT".
And not only Assyrians, what about non-Muslim Kurds (since only somewhat a half or less of Kurds are Muslims), although I don't like Kurds too much?
Nobody and yet they are being oppressed and nobody mentions that, everyone is just mourning the Muslims.
Lebanon was a similar story.
Everyone is mourning Muslims and never exposes what's going on with the others, while many of those atrocities are done by Muslims themselves.
You know that they use human shields, I think you do.

You have no idea that the replacer of Saddam Hussein was a Christian.
You also have no idea that during the rule of Saddam Christian and Jewish communities existed in Iraq.

I know that the current Iraqi regime sucks even more and I'm not defending US actions, I'm just trying to explain that the responsible are ideologies - Liberalism, Globalism and too extreme Capitalism, not Western nations.

Many Christian churches were destroyed bu US troops during the invasion against Iraq.   
When US troops arrived in Iraq, terrorism started to increase!

In fact, most were destroyed by Muslim bomb attacks, but I agree with your point, when the International Community, or more precise - NATO moved in, everything gone worse, just like everywhere else they "intervened".

I think you have misunderstood me.
All of your criticisms against USA are applicable to the entire NATO and I'm NOT defending that, I just don't want to side with the Muslims (as you do) just because I'm against the other side.
Please, understand - I'm not supporting neither of them, I'm against both, I'm on the "third" side, or maybe even forth. They are both wrong, and so is extreme Communism. Two minuses don't make plus, unlike in the maths, one smart person said, two bad are bot good and we should just distance ourselves from them, in the ideological and political sense.

I hope so!

I am not pro Muslim, but who guarantees to me that my own religion will not be threated just like Islam here?

I will tell you who - you will.
You will, by never becoming like them and the rest of its followers by not preaching hate and murder against people who don't believe in what they want them to.

Remember, our religion was hated, much, much, much worse that than. By who? By Muslims and Catholics mostly. Remember how much our people were persecuted by both. Did they ever apologize? Catholics... some, but NOT including that rich maniac the Pope. Muslims........ only few, mostly the ones raised in either Socialit society or in quite moderate surrounding with more different religions. I know a few, they didn't actually apologize but did say "I don't approve that, it is horrible etc".
We were hated for no good reason, for being a disliked minority everywhere, for being different, for refusing their beliefs, for standing up against them.

Islam here is not disliked for no reason and all Spectator has said in that post is true.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 01:23:19 PM by sonja_yu »

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #85 on: August 18, 2009, 12:40:50 PM »
Voo-yo, you are right, the world has so many hardcore antisemites that even what our member SRS says sounds not that bad (of course if he doesn't mean bi-national state or transferring the Jewish state out of the Land of Israel).

That is why your clear support of Israel is really admirable. You are the true friend. Thank you very much.

על לא דבר ספּקטטור

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #86 on: August 18, 2009, 04:55:49 PM »
Sonja, please tell me if I understood the message of your video right.

1. Bosniaks are Muslims who speak Serbian.

2. Today Sarajevo is the capital of Bosnia-Herzegovina in which the Muslims play the key role (except in the part of Republic of Srpska which, G-d willing, is about to separate and reunite with the rest of Serbia). So the Mufti views Bosnia as a Muslim state.

3. Sanjak (Raska) is the region of Serbia (not Bosnia).

The Mufti in the video adresses the Muslims in Sanjak and says that Sarajevo should become the capital city of all Bosniaks.

Is the Mufti calling for the separation of another Serbian territory and its inclusion into a Muslim state? Does the Mufti want to turn Raska into another Kosovo?

Offline sutomex

• New JTFer
« Reply #87 on: August 18, 2009, 05:38:02 PM »
The most terrible thing on this video is that reis ulema is refering to shahids who are from serbia and he speaks in theirs name,

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #88 on: August 18, 2009, 09:15:35 PM »
Sonja, please tell me if I understood the message of your video right.

1. Bosniaks are Muslims who speak Serbian.

2. Today Sarajevo is the capital of Bosnia-Herzegovina in which the Muslims play the key role (except in the part of Republic of Srpska which, G-d willing, is about to separate and reunite with the rest of Serbia). So the Mufti views Bosnia as a Muslim state.

3. Sanjak (Raska) is the region of Serbia (not Bosnia).

The Mufti in the video adresses the Muslims in Sanjak and says that Sarajevo should become the capital city of all Bosniaks.

Is the Mufti calling for the separation of another Serbian territory and its inclusion into a Muslim state? Does the Mufti want to turn Raska into another Kosovo?

1. As you see, they speak the same language, I subtitled it myself.

2. Indeed, Muslims play the key role in Sarajevo, after the war, instead of becoming "more multiethnic", as it was preached, it became the opposite.

3. Exactly, Southern Serbia, capturing a little bit of Montenegro.

The Ray-sul-Ulemah, or however it is properly spelled (which is some title said to be invented by Austro-Hungary to keep them a bit away from Istanbul) is addressing to those Muslims and says that "Sarajevo should be the capital city of all Bosniaks no matter where they live", although being ridiculous for two reasons 1) Not all Muslims of that region and of entire Serbia declare themselves as "Bosniaks", some even declare themselves Serbs (though rarely); 2) Sarajevo is the capital city of a supposedly multi-ethnic citizen country (although apparently not being so), NOT a nation-state.

The most important part - Cerić isn't directly calling for separation of another part of the state, but he does that indirectly. Even without him, they have separatist movements and fractions.

They are trying to use for their cause the decentralization of Serbia which is in process, they demand an autonomous province for themselves and that AREN'T doing their political parties, but rather, religious leaders.

And we all know what later happens with such provinces, we had experience before.
First they are troubling regions, than they are provinces, than they are some sort of autonomous provinces, than they are countries, than they are nations with a false identity and fake history... and this is when everything ends.

While so-called Bosniaks are demanding their own province "Sanjak", Albanians, who live in the South East, demand an Albanian province (yeah, again) "Preshevo volley" while killing the policemen, smuggling weapon and making unrest among the population there. Even our dumb idiotic president realised that it's about TERRORISM which means it was too easy to notice. But... heh, now he remembers to speak about terrorism, WHERE WAS HE ALL THESE YEARS?!

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #89 on: August 18, 2009, 09:43:58 PM »
Publishing company Newspaper Borba, Nikola Pasic Square 7, Belgrade, 011/339 81 37   |   Marketing price list
  Muslims seek "protection of rights" 
Sunday, 10 May 2009 
NOVI PAZAR -- An Assembly of the Islamic Community in Serbia led by chief mufti Muamer Zukorlić has asked the state to "stop the discrimination of this community".

There is also a rival organization gathering Muslims in the country – the Islamic Community of Serbia.

Zukorlić's organization, meeting on Saturday in Novi Pazar, asked President Boris Tadić, the government and the ministry in charge to "stop the discriminatory behavior of the state organs" toward the Muslims in this community.

The Assembly, which is the Islamic Community in Serbia's highest legislative body, said that it spoke with one voice when it condemned "ever more frequent occurrences of violations of religious rights and freedoms in Serbia and occurrences of discrimination against the members of this community".

However, the statement, signed by spokesman Sead Šaćirović, did not specify which rights of Serbia's Muslims have been violated, and in what way.

The Assembly of the Islamic Community in Serbia also congratulated all Bosniaks (Bosnian Muslims) May 11, Bosniak National Flag Day. The statement said that all institutions in the southwestern Serbian region of Sandžak are under obligation to, on that day, display the Islamic Community in Serbia and Bosniak flags. 

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #90 on: August 19, 2009, 10:17:00 AM »
Thanks for explanation Sonja. I hope this time they will fail to tear more land from Serbia.

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #91 on: August 19, 2009, 10:22:29 AM »
Thanks for explanation Sonja. I hope this time they will fail to tear more land from Serbia.

You're welcome, anytime.
Well, depends on the support they get and our treacherous government, I hope that, too, but hope is hope, future is future.

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #92 on: August 20, 2009, 07:07:06 PM »
Publishing company Newspaper Borba, Nikola Pasic Square 7, Belgrade, 011/339 81 37   |   Marketing price list
  Muslims seek "protection of rights" 
Sunday, 10 May 2009 
NOVI PAZAR -- An Assembly of the Islamic Community in Serbia led by chief mufti Muamer Zukorlić has asked the state to "stop the discrimination of this community".

There is also a rival organization gathering Muslims in the country � the Islamic Community of Serbia.

Zukorlić's organization, meeting on Saturday in Novi Pazar, asked President Boris Tadić, the government and the ministry in charge to "stop the discriminatory behavior of the state organs" toward the Muslims in this community.

The Assembly, which is the Islamic Community in Serbia's highest legislative body, said that it spoke with one voice when it condemned "ever more frequent occurrences of violations of religious rights and freedoms in Serbia and occurrences of discrimination against the members of this community".

However, the statement, signed by spokesman Sead �aćirović, did not specify which rights of Serbia's Muslims have been violated, and in what way.

The Assembly of the Islamic Community in Serbia also congratulated all Bosniaks (Bosnian Muslims) May 11, Bosniak National Flag Day. The statement said that all institutions in the southwestern Serbian region of Sand�ak are under obligation to, on that day, display the Islamic Community in Serbia and Bosniak flags. 

BTW, thanks Boyana for the article.

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
« Reply #93 on: August 25, 2009, 04:04:32 PM »
If Vojislav Seselj was president of Serbia, than these Muslims would not be hostile towards Belgrade.
These people are totally brainwashed!!!
Vojislav Seselj would convince them with historical facts and other proves, that these Balkan Muslims are genetically Serbs! Their ancestors were Serbs who accepted the Muslim religion, so genetically they are still Serbs.   

If Seselj talked to them about their national origin, they wouldn't argue to him. Islam is international thing. The concept of a nation is not so important in Islam. They would tell him; yes we are Serbian Muslims and our way is right, and you are a Serbian kaffir (heretic) and your (Orthodox Christian) religion is wrong. So accept Islam and solve your problems, there'll be a righteous Islamic Republic of Serbia :)

I don't think you realise just how right you are on that!
Sure,we would convince them that they are serbs really,tho its just a matter of time when something like that would happen,or something like "bosnia" and "bosniaks"
I have apsolutly nothing against people of different religion,if they are good reasonable people,we will never have any troubles,but i do have a lot against certain religions,
islam and catholicism are two hating religion,convert or die,there will never be everlasting peace among us,and they will allways be used as our achilies foot by other nations
They should all accept ortodoxy,or budisam,or any other religion that will ensure peace
I mean,you have a man born,who is taught from birth to hate the "kaffir"s,to kill them etc,he is doomed to think what others want him to...

Offline freedom_for_Serbia

• New JTFer
« Reply #94 on: November 05, 2009, 07:06:52 AM »

football game in Novi Pazar , town in Serbia inhabitated 90% by muslims ! They are showing this very often but I managed to find only this picture from 2004 - " it means Islam will rule the world "

Online TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #95 on: November 05, 2009, 07:15:25 AM »

football game in Novi Pazar , town in Serbia inhabitated 90% by muslims ! They are showing this very often but I managed to find only this picture from 2004 - " it means Islam will rule the world "

Islam will rule the world if isn't stopped.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline freedom_for_Serbia

• New JTFer
« Reply #96 on: November 05, 2009, 07:20:01 AM »
btw , on matches in Novi Pazar , home crowd is constantly cheering to albanian serb killers and terrorists , waving flags of Turkey , but when they dare to go on away match (very rarely) they're protected by SERBIAN police like polar bears , you can't sing songs against them or you'll be arrested for discrimination or spreading racial and religious hatred even though they used to be Serbs before the took Islam  :o

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #97 on: November 05, 2009, 09:07:06 AM »

Islam će zavladati svijetom.. It sounds creepy in all languages.

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #98 on: November 11, 2009, 04:47:56 PM »

Islam će zavladati svijetom.. It sounds creepy in all languages.

Sounds dumb in my language!

Anyway, I haven't seen this before, thanks for sharing!