Author Topic: The Jewish Fist  (Read 1924 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
The Jewish Fist
« on: August 12, 2009, 11:30:54 AM »
I found this interesting blog on blogspot. 

http://jewishfist.blogspot.com/

Offline cynthia

• Junior JTFer
Re: The Jewish Fist
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 11:56:28 AM »
Help me please, I just watched the video with this brilliant man on it, Rabbi Meir Kahane, who is he, what happened to him, and is this the same gentleman who is honored on this forum and site.  He was utterly brilliant in his response to the student. 

I am trying to learn as much as I can, as a Christian who loves the Jewish people and completely supports Israel, both in my prayers and in support to the Fellowship of Christians and Jews.  Please help me understand this man and his cause!  I know that those here can direct me to Youtubes and writings from this man.  This is caliber of man who should be leading us in both the Israel and the U.S.  A man of reason, understand, wisdom and strength.  No spin, no placating, just a statesman who knows what is going on and how to address the problems.

I await any information on this man from those here more knowledgeable.  Thanks in advance.  My gosh, he was so charismatic, I am greatly moved by watching him.  Empowered, in fact.  Wow, and double wow!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 12:59:39 PM »
Yes, This is the same Rabbi Kahane who is honored in this forum. Rabbi Kahane founded the JDL in America in order to save the soviet Jewary. Later he made Aliyah to Israel and eventually was elected for the Knesset, until his party was disqualified by a mockery of justice. In 1990 He was murdered in NY by an Arab terrorist affiliated to the terrorist who conducted the 1993 bombing of the world trade center.

You can find english videos and audios on rabbi Kahane if you google him.

Offline cynthia

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 01:06:41 PM »
Thank you, he was an incredibly charismatic speaker, I could hardly take my eyes off of him.  I saw courage and honor and honesty.  I saw the authority of G-d upon him.  I will look him up and get the history on him, and do as you recommended.  Where are leaders like this now? 

Moshe92

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 01:32:49 PM »
I've seen that blog several times before. I keep on forgetting what it's called. Thanks for posting it.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2009, 01:43:03 PM »
Thank you, he was an incredibly charismatic speaker, I could hardly take my eyes off of him.  I saw courage and honor and honesty.  I saw the authority of G-d upon him.  I will look him up and get the history on him, and do as you recommended.  Where are leaders like this now? 

Chaim Ben Pesach is the closest this generation has to the Rav ZT'L.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2009, 01:54:16 PM »
Help me please, I just watched the video with this brilliant man on it, Rabbi Meir Kahane, who is he, what happened to him, and is this the same gentleman who is honored on this forum and site.  He was utterly brilliant in his response to the student. 

I am trying to learn as much as I can, as a Christian who loves the Jewish people and completely supports Israel, both in my prayers and in support to the Fellowship of Christians and Jews.  Please help me understand this man and his cause!  I know that those here can direct me to Youtubes and writings from this man.  This is caliber of man who should be leading us in both the Israel and the U.S.  A man of reason, understand, wisdom and strength.  No spin, no placating, just a statesman who knows what is going on and how to address the problems.

I await any information on this man from those here more knowledgeable.  Thanks in advance.  My gosh, he was so charismatic, I am greatly moved by watching him.  Empowered, in fact.  Wow, and double wow!
Please watch more videos of him on Youtube on YamaniNetsi account, there is a plenty complete collection there:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=YamaniNetsi&view=playlists

Rabbi Kahane has inspired this organization and we are continue his struggle. PLease take an opportunity to ask Chaim a question during his weekly "Ask JTF" show.
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,36886.0.html
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline cynthia

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2009, 02:40:17 PM »
Wow, I am having a blast, watching these and listening to truth.  There is so much to learn from my neophyte perspective.  My knowledge came from within of the truth.  I just kept reading the Bible and kept listening to lies, and one day, a light blub went off in my head about 15 years ago, that the truth about why American and Christians must support the Jewish people, must support Israel, must know the horrors of the as someone on this forum aptly called Islam, the death cult. 

I have a question about Chaim Ben Pesach, he remarked in his one of his Youtubes that he was not allowed in Israel?  Is this true and why, and I pray to G-d is not incarcerated, but I saw on someone's tag line this commment:

"
Free Yigal Amir, Jonathan Pollard, and Chaim ben Pesach (he's stuck in the prison called the galut)"  Are these men political prisoners??  What is the story about this.  I have watch Chaim ben Pesach's Youtubes for awhile and he is a righteous man and speaks the absolute truth.  I pray he is not imprisoned.  Please say this is not so.

Moshe92

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2009, 02:51:22 PM »
Wow, I am having a blast, watching these and listening to truth.  There is so much to learn from my neophyte perspective.  My knowledge came from within of the truth.  I just kept reading the Bible and kept listening to lies, and one day, a light blub went off in my head about 15 years ago, that the truth about why American and Christians must support the Jewish people, must support Israel, must know the horrors of the as someone on this forum aptly called Islam, the death cult. 

I have a question about Chaim Ben Pesach, he remarked in his one of his Youtubes that he was not allowed in Israel?  Is this true and why, and I pray to G-d is not incarcerated, but I saw on someone's tag line this commment:

"
Free Yigal Amir, Jonathan Pollard, and Chaim ben Pesach (he's stuck in the prison called the galut)"  Are these men political prisoners??  What is the story about this.  I have watch Chaim ben Pesach's Youtubes for awhile and he is a righteous man and speaks the absolute truth.  I pray he is not imprisoned.  Please say this is not so.

Yigal Amir and Jonathan Pollard are prisoners. Chaim isn't in jail, but he is like a prisoner since he is stuck in the galut (exile) and isn't allowed in Israel.

Moshe92

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2009, 02:53:39 PM »
Although Chaim did serve five and a half years in prison in the late 80s and early 90s for his role in the JDL's bombing campaign to help free Soviet Jewry.

Here's a brief overview of his life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Vancier

Offline cynthia

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2009, 03:26:39 PM »
Thank you.  One thought comes to mind, faith without works is dead.  Off to read about him now.  I appreciate all the insight and education on this site.  There is much misunderstanding out there and the truth always destroys misunderstanding.  I have given money to the Fellowship of Christians and Jews deliberately applied to their program to bring Jews over from Russia, to Israel and to help them relocate.  It is amazing how life comes full circle. 

Wow, I just read the article.  I had no idea, and I consider his actions righteous in the cause of those who cannot defend themselves.  Without attention to an issue the issue remains in the dark.  I am sorry for Israel that he was not allowed to remain, it is only through real leadership and determination that Israel will be free from oppression.

Thank you!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 03:35:58 PM by cynthia »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2009, 03:42:57 PM »

Rabbi Kahane was rabbi and mentor to young Chaim ben Pesach, the leader of this movement.  Chaim himself spent time in jail for his heroic efforts on behalf of the imprisoned/tortured Jews of Soviet Union.   Many of these efforts Chaim undertook as a leader of JDL were on instruction and with approval/planning of Rabbi Kahane.   The efforts of Rabbi Kahane and the JDL ended up with the freeing of a million soviet Jews who were finally allowed to escape from persecution in Russia.    Our movement here as Chaim has made it, is an attempt to continue on the legacy of Rabbi Kahane's teachings and wisdom.

Offline cynthia

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2009, 04:24:23 PM »
Greatness must be carried on, and I am grateful for the sacrifice that liberated people from such oppression.  I am grateful for their sacrifice. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2009, 08:13:35 PM »
Wow, I just read the article.  I had no idea, and I consider his actions righteous in the cause of those who cannot defend themselves.  Without attention to an issue the issue remains in the dark.  I am sorry for Israel that he was not allowed to remain, it is only through real leadership and determination that Israel will be free from oppression.

Thank you!

Yes what Chaim did was completely righteous, heroic, and noble.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2009, 08:19:42 PM »
I just watched the video, it's at the bottom of the article.   That kid was annoying.   Seemed like he was showing off in front of his friends.  I liked when Rabbi Kahane told him to sit down and learn something.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2009, 08:35:17 PM »
I just watched the video, it's at the bottom of the article.   That kid was annoying.   Seemed like he was showing off in front of his friends.  I liked when Rabbi Kahane told him to sit down and learn something.

The Rav delivered a knockout answer.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline cynthia

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2009, 11:09:20 AM »
He was trying to present himself as some of kind of fount of knowledge, which as we know talk is cheap to someone who has seen it all, been in the trenches of the fight for freedom and knows exactly what it takes to win.  That video alone, won me over to this man and his cause, although I am continuing to read online and looks at the videos presented to me.  A noble man with a noble cause, who has left a legacy of how to break free from oppression.  When Israel is free from oppression we all are free from it.  I fully believe that when the enemies of G-d and His chosen people are defeated, the world is safe again.  That is how I view it.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2009, 11:16:04 AM »
One thought comes to mind, faith without works is dead. 

This is brilliant! In one phrase you diagnosed the key problem with modern haredi (ultra-Orthodox) Jews.  :clap:
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline cynthia

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2009, 12:27:24 PM »
Or, as my tough New York Dad said, about being a fighter pilot in both theaters of the WWII, being shot, and going back and fighting again.  "Talk is cheap, kid."  Without actions our faith, whatever it is useless.  I can say I care about humanity, but if I do not help the suffering, my words are pointless.  If I do not fight in anyway I can the oppressive and evil forces in this world that array themselves against those who wish to work, and live in peace, it is worthless.  In order words, my faith in what I believe has no merit and I am a fraud.  As a Christian who has read the Bible back to front and believes it, if I do not support the Jewish people, do not support Israel, and try financially to bring those who wish to return to their G-d given homeland through various agencies, and do not pray and support Israel as much as possible, my faith is dead works.  Period.  Dead.  There is no action to back up my faith and my words, and I cannot live with that.  Absolutely cannot. 

I look at the Scriptures and all those extraordinary heroes throughout the Bible who suffered, fought and died for what they believed at G-d's command and unction, and that my friend, is faith!!  That is honor, that is noble, and that is obedience.  My Dad taught me, you do not argue with evil or ignorance in any form, you look at your weapons, you pray, and you do not compromise, and you do all you can do to defeat it.  That is what I have been taught.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 12:38:48 PM by cynthia »

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2009, 12:43:14 PM »
Or, as my tough New York Dad said, about being a fighter pilot in both theaters of the WWII, being shot, and going back and fighting again.  "Talk is cheap, kid."  Without actions our faith, whatever it is useless.  I can say I care about humanity, but if I do not help the suffering, my words are pointless.  If I do not fight in anyway I can the oppressive and evil forces in this world that array themselves against those who wish to work, and live in peace, it is worthless.  In order words, my faith in what I believe has no merit and I am a fraud.  As a Christian who has read the Bible back to front and believes it, if I do not support the Jewish people, do not support Israel, and try financially to bring those who wish to return to their G-d given homeland through various agencies, and do not pray and support Israel as much as possible, my faith is dead works.  Period.  Dead.  There is no action to back up my faith and my words, and I cannot live with that.  Absolutely cannot. 

I look at the Scriptures and all those extraordinary heroes throughout the Bible who suffered, fought and died for what they believed at G-d's command and unction, and that my friend, is faith!!  That is honor, that is noble, and that is obedience.  My Dad taught me, you do not argue with evil or ignorance in any form, you look at your weapons, you pray, and you do not compromise, and you do all you can do to defeat it.  That is what I have been taught.
Your dad is an extraordinary man! G-d bless him! I hope he is still around. If not, G-d has a special place for him!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 12:55:56 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline cynthia

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2009, 12:51:56 PM »
He passed on a few years ago, but even then he was as strong as ever.  He simply to said to me in the hospital.  "I am fine, dear, I am ready. He lived life to the fullest and completed his tasks."   He was a wonderful father, and a extraordinary husband, and the most honest and straightforward man I have ever known.  One of the "great generation," who knew what had to be done and did it.  Period.  Just did it. 
I thank G-d for those who know what needs to be done and obey the Creator and just do it.  Period.  Just do it.