Author Topic: Photos of my Pets  (Read 3569 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Photos of my Pets
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2009, 05:44:30 PM »
I have to say, Patches is a great name for a pet.   :dance:

My great grandmother had a cat named patches. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2009, 06:26:52 PM »
My doxie Haylee spends most of her days watching fox news

:::D :::D :::D

Good that it's not CNN. You trained her well!  8)

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2009, 06:28:43 PM »

I had a hamster named Peaches!  :laugh:

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2009, 06:31:22 PM »

My uncle had a golden retriever named Peaches.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2009, 07:03:51 PM »

Ha-ha. A funny name for a dog.

I actually had a couple of hamsters. Their names were Muffins and Peaches.

My uncle had a golden retriever named Peaches.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2009, 08:14:11 PM »
Muman how is Pepper doing? I was hoping that they had recovered from their sickness a while ago.

Hi RubyStars,

Pepper is wonderful now... Completely recovered from the anemic condition she was in a couple months ago... And of course she loves me even more for saving her from such a dangerous condition.

Thank you so much for asking. Pets do help us feel connection to the physical world. I love most animals and enjoy sitting in nature with birds, squirrels and other wildlife. Where I live we have so many wonderful birds, from hummingbirds and blue jays to hawks and eagles.

I'm so glad Pepper is better! I was praying for her :) I enjoy watching animals and nature too.

It is wonderful that Dox is taking care of her pet even when she has disabilities. I know she will be rewarded for her kindness.

Yes Dox is great :)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2009, 09:29:53 PM »
Thank you Ruby    :)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2009, 09:34:50 PM »
Dox, your dog is soooo cute. Unfortunately, I am deathly allergic to cats so I can never think one is cute,lol. My mom loves dogs. One day I want to own one. Maybe a Great Dane or one of those super genius dogs that do everything for you and will protect you. Like a super killer who obeys your command. I want a lovable dog who can turn into a killer on demand.

Hi Mo, thanks for the reply. Speaking of Great Danes I have had 2 in my lifetime and I have to be honest, if you want a killer dog, Great Danes won't fit the bill. They are babies and very loveable. I had a Boston Great Dane ( Brutus ) and a Brindle Great Dane named Mama Brindie.

If you want a loyal loving dog that can turn into a killer get a rottie ( Rottweiler )

I hope you get the Dog that is right for you Mo....

Shalom - Dox     :  )

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2009, 09:59:04 PM »
Dox, your dog is soooo cute. Unfortunately, I am deathly allergic to cats so I can never think one is cute,lol. My mom loves dogs. One day I want to own one. Maybe a Great Dane or one of those super genius dogs that do everything for you and will protect you. Like a super killer who obeys your command. I want a lovable dog who can turn into a killer on demand.

Hi Mo, thanks for the reply. Speaking of Great Danes I have had 2 in my lifetime and I have to be honest, if you want a killer dog, Great Danes won't fit the bill. They are babies and very loveable. I had a Boston Great Dane ( Brutus ) and a Brindle Great Dane named Mama Brindie.

If you want a loyal loving dog that can turn into a killer get a rottie ( Rottweiler )

Thanks. But I'm afraid of being afraid of rottweilers. Can they become friendly? I knew a few and they freaked the crap out of me.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2009, 10:01:53 PM »

Thanks. But I'm afraid of being afraid of rottweilers. Can they become friendly? I knew a few and they freaked the crap out of me.

Shalom Mo,

I have known nice Rotweillers... But they can be very protective of their owner. They have very strong jaws... My friend had one and it chewed on bones and stones to sharpen its teeth.

But when it gets to know you it is a good and loyal pet. Just treat the dog nicely and it will be a nice dog.. But my friend had to have his dog trained to be obedient.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2009, 10:06:52 PM »

Shalom Mo,

I have known nice Rotweillers... But they can be very protective of their owner. They have very strong jaws... My friend had one and it chewed on bones and stones to sharpen its teeth.

But when it gets to know you it is a good and loyal pet. Just treat the dog nicely and it will be a nice dog.. But my friend had to have his dog trained to be obedient.

See this is the story. As you may know my stepdad passed away 6 months ago. Since then, my mother has been severely depressed. On top of her husband's death, she was rushed out of her town house. Now we're living in a crappy basement apartment. We are looking to move again to a place that she will like. I want to get a dog because she loves animals. Now I have a friend that sells puppies. Problems is I know my mom likes Collies and big, friendly dogs. I want a dog like that, too, but I want a smart one that is already trained. I also want one that is protective and can scare the crap out of people if I want it too. I also don't want to spend a lot of money. I'm also afraid of us getting so attached to it that when it dies, we will be miserable, and honestly, I can't go through the death of a loved one again, and neither can she. But I know she LOOOOOVES dogs.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2009, 10:07:17 PM »
Mo, rotties if raised from puppies can be big giant babies that love everyone. Some rotties are babies to their owners and then behave aggressive
toward strangers that visit. It's kind of tricky Mo, you can have protection with a rottie, but at the same time you don't want the rottie to bite your friends or family members.

It's best to ask a dog trainer or seek advise from your local animal shelter.

I hope I was able to help a bit.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2009, 10:09:20 PM »
Mo, rotties if raised from puppies can be big giant babies that love everyone. Some rotties are babies to their owners and then behave aggressive
toward strangers that visit. It's kind of tricky Mo, you can have protection with a rottie, but at the same time you don't want the rottie to bite your friends or family members.

It's best to ask a dog trainer or seek advise from your local animal shelter.

I hope I was able to help a bit.

Thanks dox.