Author Topic: Facts about the White race  (Read 2088 times)

Offline Black Power

• New JTFer
Facts about the White race
« on: August 17, 2009, 12:38:10 PM »
Africa was great before Europeans came in and destroyed it. Black people have been robbed knowledge of self. When you rob someone of knowledge of self he starts to take on the nature of his oppressor and his colonizer. You give them the guns and the weapons you put one against the others and so arrogantly state

Look at what these monies are doing

deceptions, lies, stealing, mass murder, slavery, colonization, the spread of disease as bio-warfare, the creation of the 'gun' the nuclear bomb, the creation of all vehicles of war and destruction......and as you said and admit raw hatred..

Blacks had to learn this new way of life, from Whites...... Whites invented hatred, and every other race had to follow suit or die..

We agree here, Blacks were never as talented as Whites as far as radical raw hatred - used as a 'tool' to take over the world.

Every where Blacks are on this planet, OUR PROGRESS AS A PEOPLE HAS ALWAYS BEEN INTERFERED BY Whites, our perceived failure to you -- is the direct result of your people's great hatred of us as a people!

Our gains as a people are always interfered with by White people.

And the fact that you and others like you come her innately and kinetically to hate us here, while we do not return the hate in our forums s clear evidence of what has occurred through out history.

Your hatred is your disease, and our motivation to continue to with out use of nuclear weapons and the create of man-made disease to PASS you and as you can see by your dwindling population size and your losses in the White House - a great tide is coming, without wars, without committed your people to slavery, without sending your people the gift of 'smallpox' as a gift like your people did the Native Americans, without putting your people in concentration camps like you did the Japanese after you dropped nuclear bombs on their women and children -- with out any of the oppressive methods Whites use....

BLACKS will move forward, as it is our INNATE function and kinetic ability to raise regardless, it is our ability everywhere to live even in the worst of conditions, it is our ability to survive the greatest race of hater on the planet and replace them! In power, in success and in life all without doing ONE of the most oppressive things they have done to us. After Apartheid in Africa, the Whites there are the minority - they are still free after they did the worst things humans could do..

You know why, because Blacks are innately not like Whites, Whites use oppression globally.
When you come here to hate us, I can feel it, I use it to motivate my personal success, the more your people hate me and my people - the more they energize me and my people .

The claim by some people of racial superiority over Blacks is based on recent developments The introduction of gunpowder to Europe from China via the Arabs played a major part in elevating the Europeans to a level of military superiority. This advantage over some Africans made colonialism and the theft of African lands as well as the defeat of some African armies easier than in past eras.

Black people were the original inventors of the disciplines that helped bring the world into the technological age. Mathematics, physics, astronomy, building in stone and bricks, metallurgy and all the root subjects that were necessary to push the world into today's modern age, were begun by Blacks.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Facts about the White race
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 12:40:34 PM »
Hello again, Jesus.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 01:02:45 PM »
Hello again, Jesus.

Jesus of Nazareth?

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 01:09:45 PM »
ban this troll, I've seen it all before
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 01:09:55 PM »
Is this a "disciple" of the late and unlamented Khalid Muhammad?

How do you rob someone of their knowledge? Or "knowledge of self"? Interesting concept. ::)

Another clown!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2009, 01:11:31 PM »
ban this troll, I've seen it all before

Done!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2009, 01:13:01 PM »
Jesus Rivera, Jr.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2009, 01:15:18 PM »
Bonesfan, I was joking.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2009, 01:19:59 PM »
This fellow was also "avraham".

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2009, 01:21:15 PM »
I thought Avraham was a good Jew who just randomly received a Hitler pic in the mail on a Sunday.

If this creature had a Hitler pic, it was his own, and he was enjoying it very much if you know what I mean.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2009, 01:44:26 PM »
Was this daleksfearme?

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2009, 01:45:54 PM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

JESUS

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2009, 01:47:26 PM »
I hope you get eaten up alive by some wild animal in Africa.  Or just your junk get's eaten up.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2009, 01:48:53 PM »
this is exactly what khalid nighammed would babble all the time with that stupid negro voice of his

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2009, 01:50:13 PM »
Was this daleksfearme?

No. That was the first thing I looked into before banning this [censored].

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2009, 02:01:25 PM »
I'm sure he's cybered, at the very least, with FaggotLoveMe though.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2009, 02:04:35 PM »
I thought I heard some ooking and eeking, but I'm glad it's over now.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2009, 02:06:01 PM »
I guess the Nazis of the world enjoy advertising that they are unemployed and friendless.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2009, 02:06:58 PM »
someone should cut and paste this message on wf's website.  attached to the note should be the black hebro' or a black muslim website

any volunteers?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2009, 02:08:20 PM »
Dan, I am sure that Whorefront members go cruising on black nationalist forums at night when nobody is looking.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2009, 02:15:26 PM »
AND FROM HERE         http://www.StørmFrønt.org/forum/showthread.php?t=585084 

from StørmFrønt   

No, I am posting historically accurate information. What happened to the Superior black race has to do with the inferior white race.

The white race is in the superior position due to their evilness and wickedness but we are the superior race.

deceptions, lies, stealing, mass murder, slavery, colonization, the spread of disease as bio-warfare, the creation of the 'gun' the nuclear bomb, the creation of all vehicles of war and destruction......and as you said and admit raw hatred..

Blacks had to learn this new way of life, from Whites...... Whites invented hatred, and every other race had to follow suit or die..

We agree here, Blacks were never as talented as Whites as far as radical raw hatred - used as a 'tool' to take over the world.

Every where Blacks are on this planet, has been interfered with by Whites, our perceived failure to you -- is the direct result of your people's great hatred of us as a people!

And the fact that you and others like you come her innately and kinetically to hate us here, while we do not return the hate in forums Whites dominate is clear evidence of what has occurred through out history.   

Your hatred is your disease, and our motivation to continue to with out use of nuclear weapons and the create of man-made disease to PASS you and as you can see by your dwindling population size and your losses in the White House - a great tide is coming, without wars, without committed your people to slavery, without sending your people the gift of 'smallpox' as a gift like your people did the Native Americans, without putting your people in concentration camps like you did the Japanese after you dropped nuclear bombs on their women and children -- with out any of the oppressive methods Whites use....

BLACKS will move forward, as it is our INNATE function and kinetic ability to raise regardless, it is our ability everywhere to live even in the worst of conditions, it is our ability to survive the greatest race of hater on the planet and replace them! In power, in success and in life all without doing ONE of the most oppressive things they have done to us. After Apartheid in Africa, the Whites there are the minority - they are still free after they did the worst things humans could do..

You know why, because Blacks are innately not like Whites, Whites use oppression globally.
When you come here to hate us, I can feel it, I use it to motivate my personal success, the more your people hate me and my people - the more they energize me and my people
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 02:31:49 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2009, 02:16:38 PM »
You can't link to Whorefront, Mord. I am not upset or anything, just don't want you to get in trouble.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2009, 02:18:08 PM »
You can't link to Whorefront, Mord. I am not upset or anything, just don't want you to get in trouble.
just look above and compare i copied and pasted like the imbecile 

From our poster

Every where Blacks are on this planet, OUR PROGRESS AS A PEOPLE HAS ALWAYS BEEN INTERFERED BY Whites, our perceived failure to you -- is the direct result of your people's great hatred of us as a people!

And the fact that you and others like you come her innately and kinetically to hate us here, while we do not return the hate in our forums s clear evidence of what has occurred through out history.

BLACKS will move forward, as it is our INNATE function and kinetic ability to raise regardless, it is our ability everywhere to live even in the worst of conditions, it is our ability to survive the greatest race of hater on the planet and replace them! In power, in success and in life all without doing ONE of the most oppressive things they have done to us. After Apartheid in Africa, the Whites there are the minority - they are still free after they did the worst things humans could d
o..
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 02:24:02 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2009, 02:28:24 PM »
Whorefront would eat all this up because the black nationalists hate Jews.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2009, 02:34:59 PM »
Whorefront would eat all this up because the black nationalists hate Jews.
If YOU COMPARE THE 2 WORD FOR WORD FROM StørmFrønt 

Shot at 2010-01-03