Author Topic: Sign the One Jerusalem Campaign!  (Read 749 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Sign the One Jerusalem Campaign!
« on: August 19, 2009, 12:43:48 AM »
JOIN THE ONLINE CAMPAIGN TO SAVE JERUSALEM AND ISRAEL
FROM THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION!

* Friends of Jerusalem and Israel know that we are facing the greatest challenge of our lives.
    * Israel's enemies are emboldened by the conciliatory policies of the Obama Administration and by its antagonistic attitude toward the elected government of the State of Israel.
    * We have mobilized over 100,000 defenders of Jerusalem and Israel. As a community, we share information that is often not reported by the Media, we promote pro-Israel ideas and people. We bring to the public's attention actions they can take to help our cause.
    * By signing this petition, you will join our growing and vibrant community. Join today. We need your assistance!

Jerusalem    

United Jerusalem Petition

* I support a unified Jerusalem under Israeli sovereignty, to ensure free and open access for all people.
    * I support a unified Jerusalem under Israeli sovereignty, as an expression of the unique relationship between the Jewish People and its eternal capital.
    * I support a unified Jerusalem under Israeli sovereignty, so as never to return to the dark period of 1947-67, when Arab control over an artificially divided Jerusalem meant religious persecution, desecration of holy sites, and wanton destruction.
    * I support a unified Jerusalem under Israeli sovereignty, according to the current municipal boundaries, set in the wake of Israel’s defensive 1967 Six Day War.
    * I support a unified Jerusalem under Israeli sovereignty, where Jews may enjoy the right to pray on the Temple Mount, the holiest site in the Jewish world.

http://www.onejerusalem.org/sign.php
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Re: Sign the One Jerusalem Campaign!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 05:29:13 AM »
Done.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 05:34:14 AM »
Done. My absolute support to this righteous organization.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2009, 10:07:53 AM »
Done  :dance:
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane